Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Do you honestly believe in the "God"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

yes

/thread

Do you honestly believe in the "life"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Why do you always use the same ugly shitty picture?

Do you honestly believe in owls? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

MY FUCKING GOD HOW DID YOU DO THAT

You are just being gay

Do you honestly believe in niggers? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Do you honestly believe that Fantasia can be recreated by Bastians gay imagination and a single grain of sand?

Do you honestly believe in big black cocks? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

This it's stupid as fuck to see it every time on dumb debate thread started by that same annoying guy who uses the retarded childlike empress.

Do you honestly believe in Trump's Wall? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Well consider it as cycle, maybe there was another universe before this and it crunched.

It didn't come out of nowhere. It came out of big black cocks.

That's not how the Big Bang occurred (if it did). To add, you can believe in God and also think that the Big Bang happened.

Stop fucking posting this cunt's annoying face. I can literally hear the whiney voice she must have.

Uhh yeah, theres pretty suficient evidence of black holes being out there right now, and they make about as little sense, but these things still makes a hell of a lot more sense and have a lot more evidence going for them than any religion

you can believe in god and not be a bigot

dont talk to me or my catholic son ever again

>Do you honestly believe in GOD? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

What if I told you...

...There is actually evidence.