Stoner Thread - Hey b, 3rd time buyer of weed. Got a runner coming here now with 9gs of weed for $100...

Stoner Thread - Hey b, 3rd time buyer of weed. Got a runner coming here now with 9gs of weed for $100. Can someone show me what 9gs looks like?

Also, does anyone else get insanely paranoid before buying?

9 times what one gram would look like, 10 grams would be 45 euros were i live

I go to the shop or I pick up from the same drug dealer I have been picking up from for 4 years, its sketchy picking up from someone you dont know.

looks like resin for an rodi filter

1,2g/3€ outdoor
1g/4€ indoor
on my College

youre really smoking crack thats why youre paranoid

Fuck.

weed is a gateway drug m8, quit while you can

You fucker

It looks like a lot
If he gives you something and it looks like it's not a lot, then it's not 9 grams

Don't spread that retarded shit. weed is a gateway drug like chicken is a gateway to obesity. Just fucking say no when somebody tries to pour lard on it.

>3rd time buyer
>Needs to see what 9g looks like

Motherfucker, buy yourself a damned scale and you'll KNOW what 9g is. Fucking kids...

cant you look up the density and do some arithmetic and find out what the volume should be?

then measure that and draw it out and look at it in real life

It depends how dense it is. There are hundreds of different weeds, each with a different amount of THC. I would suggest watching him weigh it out.
If not, ten grams could fit comfortably in both of your hands.
If youre gonna continue buying weed, i suggest getting a 10-20 dollar tobacco store scale

Autism.exe

Density varies.

nine g's looks like a fat non-overflowing handful in each hand.

THIS

well fuck you too nigger

if it varies a lot, which you imply, then measuring by volume, as you suggest, is an even worse idea. so fuck you nigger

Is that really dense shit?
Or is the scale big?
That can't be nine grams

Its a sandwich baggie mostly full. 7g where im from is 90.

I didn't mean to hurt you
I didn't mean to make you cry

I've never seen nine g's look so small. At sight i'd guess that was around 4 or 5.

Piss off. It was a visual approximation better than anyone offered. You go find a way to decide standard bud density.

ggggggggg

Ggggggggg

hoho we have a comedian over here.

Is it common for a runner to take half up front first, then go get the weed and take the other half?

No. You're being taken advantage of. Unless you're in high school and dealing with some dipshit wannabe gangbangers who take themselves way too seriously. In that case, yeah. They do weird shit like that and there's nothing you can do about it. They'll fuck you up just to prove to the other monkeys how hard they are.

Not in High School, but a few years out of it. 2-3 roughly.

can you explain what you guys mean? im new at this

Well, no. I've never given a weed guy money before seeing the weed. there's a 98% chance you'll never see him again and 2% chance he's just an overly paranoid terrible drug dealer in which case you should just never do business with him. People who bring that much regulation and restriction into fucking weed are probably paranoid on other shit and have to deal with much more dangerous people regularly and it's just a social circle of beligerent bullies that should be avoided.

Buying weed is like any other transaction. Give money, get weed. If your "runner" needs money, go with him to ensure you get what you're paying for unless he's a close friend (and even then, sometimes...)

Just relax. You're overthinking this. Just insert money, receive weed.

the people i know who smoke grass, they get it from long-term middle class middle aged white dealers, so nobody has to worry about shit like that. its just foreign to me

Lucky you. I grew up homeless in north austin. in the days after hurricane katrina brought new orleans' population to my hometown and every surrounding city. I've met a lot of shitty people on shitty drugs.

I get from old school stoners who know their shit. Yeah, my dude's a bit of a nigger at times but tosses in a little extra at others. Having cool neighbors is a great thing.

I think this is roughly 9 grams.. Don't let him screw you over.

Roger.

fucking katrina trash
and im from louisiana
that storm blew trash north up to me too

da fuck expensive shit.
here i buy 1 oz. for 40 dollars

I bet you smoke straight fucking Mexican dirt

whenever i roll a joint, it taste of nothing. just nothing.
my friends can use the same paper/filter, weed and cigarettes and it would taste perfect.

any advice?

2 much tobacco?

you can just tell that's dense shit from looking at it. in my experience dense stuff is usually danker too

It's legal to do it in that state

UPDATE: Gave the runner the money up front, she went off for a bit, came back with some weed. Anyone want pics?

only quality organic creepy. you first worlders think we smoke your bad shit at your excessive prices

I usually gave the money up front to whatever friend has a guy, who then goes and picks it up for me. Worked great for years, did hundreds of buys that way. Only ever had a problem once when I gave $40 to a friend and her dealer wasn't home so he sent her to another dealer who robbed her at gunpoint when she showed up. So either she stole my money or that other guy was a dick.

Either way I lost my hookups so I grow my own now, way cheaper and have all the weed I could want.

9gs for 100
Wtf

Post pics

That's actually standard pricing where I live for the god tier shit.

Thats a shame lol
I live in washington and 9gs for me would be $75
Post pics ill tell you if you got ripped off

Dude think about it. No weed dealer dealing out of his house wants the attention brought upon him by robbing people at gunpoint. Especially not over $40 or weed. Your friend stole from you and came back with a story so she could use you again. Nobody ever deals weed that way.

What the fuck you guys are way over paying. I get a pound of og kush for 100$

Is that good or bad? I get it for anywhere between $15-20/gram here so it seems pretty good to me.

Do you burn your mouth with frozen pizza or something? When ever I burn my mouth from hot food I can't taste anything for a few days.

Nobody does that. a pound of any dank is a few grand.

Yeah that's why I don't deal with her anymore.

Is that what your nigger dealer tells you? Find another source friend.

moar

Get a scale dumbass. No one can show you with a picture what 9 grams looks like. Its a little more than a quarter, so expect a sandwich baggie.

fuck yeah just bought like an hour ago and I was fucking sweating

1 gram is roughly the weight of a 90yo woman. So 9 times that

Its big

It's part of the reason I don't buy the best. Bills first, food second, weed third.

Here in washington state especially in the area i live in around olympia its always the best weed.post a pic of your bud man

I've been smoking weed for a very, very long time and i've bought from several dozen people in several american states. Nobody has ever bought a pound of any weed for a hundred bucks. even the cheapest of the cheap mexican shwag is an absolute minimum of $35 an ounce. Times sixteen ounces in a pound. You are not paying a hundred for a pound and neither is anyone else.

Being this upset I can get weed way cheaper then you.

Costs more than $100 in electricity to even grow a pound of anything indoors, so you're either buying from some outdoor grower who just doesn't give a fuck or you're trolling.

If you are buddy with someone who does large grow ops then yes you can get weed that cheap if not for free

I'm not upset. I am however disappointed that so many people happily go through life with absolutely zero talents, insights, skills, or experiences worth sharing and so have to resort to intentionally upset strangers on the internet. It's a pitiful counterproductive existence and I genuinely can't understand why people who do that don't just kill themselves instead.

I'm trolling why would anyone on Sup Forums troll?

see

Why do you keep responding if it's so pitiful?

I said buddy though
Good buddy
Like bordering fuck buddy you gotta be so buddy with the person

I gotta move out there and grow. I got nothing right now, totally dry until my current crop gets harvested next month.

Right. A pound of OG is worth a lot. Them giving it to you for $100 means they lose out on thousands selling to someone else. You better be suckin that dick to get that price from me.

Because /lit/ is slow and I hope to shame you into reading a book. I'm aware there's a 99 percent chance you dismiss it and continue being a waste of life and space but I'm on my way to a professorship. Not giving up on dumbasses is what I do.

No blowjob is worth several grand.

Calling me a waste of life and space, but yet here you are with the rest of us shit posting on 4 chan.

Prob hiding a small weighted thing under that bud unless it is obscenely
Dense

Indeed. But there's two differences.
1. I try to build constructive conversations with people on multiple boards and topics while you try to upset people because you have nothing to contribute.
2. When class starts here soon, I'll be trying to be constructive in a different way, hoping that I at least touched a nerve and made you toy with the idea of reading a book or learning a skill. Meanwhile you'll really probably just wish you had upset me for some retarded reason.

You're trying to chance someone's life by posting on Sup Forums. Go back to your schooling and stop trying to inspire these faggots on this website.

*change

90 what? and where?

Pretty sure this is 9 grams.