Feminist hate/rage thread

Feminist hate/rage thread

Movie/show feminist actors and movie/show feminist scenes edition!

Bump

Don't let the thread die faggots

All actors are feminists/SJW faggots and no one can prove me wrong on this statement

Name me ONE actor that has not give in to the feminism and liberalism ideology

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Chuck Norris

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Mel Gibson

Chuck Norris doesn't count neither does that one faggot that played the role in escape from new york

All actors are feminists and liberals

Nope that doesn't count either

He is paid to say shit for money but other than that he secretly loves black cocks and pegs up inside his ass while submitting to his wife fucking a nigger

But 6 out of every 7 woman get raped 3 times over before they are 18 years of age. The statistics dont lie. Men should be castrated from birth. The males designated for reproducing will be incarcerated until the conception then they will be culled. Im also voting for hillary clinton.

>"all actors are feminists and liberals"
>given an actor that isn't a feminist or liberal
>"HE DOESN'T COUNT"
Neck yourself you fucking downy

Who gives a shit women should get raped for being women

Citation needed

Literally everyone, they just have to do it for publicity, are you daft?

Women completely overuse the word rape so much even the young kids are using the word at the age of 6 now and not a single one goes by without mentioning that word.

It is a tired out word and something needs to be done about it so we should legalize it and make it were you can rape any women and not get arrested!

World peace will return to us all and no more wars will come to us all for rape will be normal.

See a women you don't like? Go rape that fucking bitch and make her cry!

Getting tired of listening to an angry opinionated woman? Just pin her down and rape her til she is dry!

Your daughter or wife not behaving and acting right? Bend them over and have your way with them!

Imagine a world were raping women is alright to do and no repercussions to be made.

That will surely make the feminists and the liberals shut up finally because all of their "rape" talks are hushed away by actual rape now!

I'm going to go masturbate now.

Also what knife and gun would be best to carry around in a long dark leather jacket and as well what type of gun and knife do you carry with you?

I only carry an industrial flip knife but I plan on getting a black powder revolver because I like classic looks.

Except he does count in the most literal sense.
He's an actor and he isn't a feminist or liberal.

Pffft yeah and I'm king Charles spaniel

Get the fuck out of here unless you got real evidence

YES MAKE A PETITION NOW!!!

Bump

I don't need the evidence, you do.
You were the one originally making the claim that all actors are feminists and liberals so the burden of proof falls to you.
Go ahead faggot, I can wait.

This is now a loli thread

Hell yeah fucking LOLI THREAD!

I'm the one that's asking the question

Not you

Instead of just popping off names of so called anti feminist actors try giving me one with actual back up source on your side about the non liberal actors if there is such one

Bump

You can't just make a statement and demand proof, that's literally a logical fallacy.
Google 'burden of proof'.
It's like if I said
>currently there is a fat fucking jew made out of if pure diamond that is invisible orbiting the earth right now, prove me wrong.

But user there is a fat fuckimg jew made out of pure diamond that is invisible orbiting the earth right now!

BHWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK

I FUCKING KNEW POL WAS RIGHT!