You have ten seconds to list a genuine reason why you're voting for Hillary

You have ten seconds to list a genuine reason why you're voting for Hillary.

>Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2dOboLsh-4
youtube.com/watch?v=s_PssZkusUQ&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=f0cYoV5OuTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p7XPbyHdw&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=VcUxZHzRuwg
youtube.com/watch?v=4kJVnA5KXJw
youtube.com/watch?v=XWf7WU2zJUI
youtube.com/watch?v=-TphWiyk4Y4&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk3I-a3CJdo
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb29Rcycjv0&feature=related
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA2C748CE18BC8C55&feature=plcp
youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
youtube.com/watch?v=NUCVdL5ZNrM
youtube.com/watch?v=EFz-5ldHQWU
youtube.com/watch?v=hsPFU_eV2v4
archive.fairvote.org/?page=967
youtube.com/watch?v=DFsFZwpB-tE
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░votes░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░Trump░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

kek

Because im a feminest

But muh free stuff...

I work for a bank.

It doesn't matter who wins. Their actions will decide their own fate. If they are incapable of accepting the coming changes then they will be crucified like the rest of the ignorant, criminal politicians.

The world burns 6/17/2020.

Care to elaborate, little edgeling?

Time Warner is also relevant. And it's kind of interesting to see a university on there, agenda much?

Because it won't be possible to vote for Bernie

To make Bernie lose, so Trump wins.

Because it's "you're" not "your"
Trump supporters should learn how to read before forming political opinions.

Welfare nigger detected

because she is the worst possible candidate other than Idris Elba

>baby's
>your

At least be literate if you're going to make these. Please.

OP here, I didn't make the meme, just reposted it. There are other spelling and grammar errors as well...

Pro tip: Im not

lol

Kill yourself you pole smoking faggot

Dumbass fox news brainwashed corporation owned slave detected

she's a woman

Cute...

>he thinks Fox is the only bias news with an agenda

Because i've accepted that bernie can't win, and i'm not stupid enough to put donald trump in charge of anything.

Definitely not voting for her

she wants to ban my gun rights

eloquent. I can see how your political opinions are the ones that matter.

Not him but I imagine he knows, like any reasonable adult, that all news has an agenda, but that trump supporters blindly worship fox news like dipshit hicks.

>umm everyone has a bias and agenda
>bb-b-but fox is worse because arbitration

*you're
your meme is bad

Worst option. Bernie would bring real social change, and even a Trump presidency would mean the inevitable decline of the US would at least be a delightful shitshow.

Thanks for being part of the problem, anons...

I don't know anyone who blindly trusts Foxnews. Further, I don't know anyone who genuinely supports Hillary.

>pic unrelated

Seriously, get a basic grasp of the English language before insulting people if you want quality results. I mean, unless you're an ignorant faggot.

see:

Or are just purposely including grammar errors to trigger autists like you into raging.

No, that totally couldn't be the case, right?

YOU CAN LOL EVEN HARDER.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2dOboLsh-4

youtube.com/watch?v=s_PssZkusUQ&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=f0cYoV5OuTU

youtube.com/watch?v=VcUxZHzRuwg

youtube.com/watch?v=4kJVnA5KXJw

youtube.com/watch?v=XWf7WU2zJUI

youtube.com/watch?v=-TphWiyk4Y4&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk3I-a3CJdo

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb29Rcycjv0&feature=related

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA2C748CE18BC8C55&feature=plcp

youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

youtube.com/watch?v=NUCVdL5ZNrM

youtube.com/watch?v=EFz-5ldHQWU

youtube.com/watch?v=hsPFU_eV2v4

>TIME TO GO -------->404

There are people who are literally just voting for her because she has a vagina.

Seriously.

You have ten seconds to list a genuine reason you're voting at all. Obviously this is a jewtthread but if you don't know how the electoral college works by now, kys.

I am not voting for that sack of shit, I am voting for that sack of shit Trump - I don't think the US learned its lesson with GW so I hope he and the repubs bring the whole house down this time.

Go fuck yourself you pole-smoking faggot
Trump2016

If they live in one of the 29 states that bind electors, their vote should count in theory.

archive.fairvote.org/?page=967

hey thanks, reading now

Now that she's gotten the nomination, it's very easy for me to vote for Trump.

Especially not on Sup Forums.

>always have to giggle when I read 2020

pretty much this
youtube.com/watch?v=DFsFZwpB-tE

True.

that has to be the shittiest argument ive ever heard. you are a fucking idiot.

CROOKED

Because in this day and age, we have a guy like Trump promoting racism, hate, and bigotry toward Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, Gays, and Women. Anyone who treats minority groups in this way should absolutely not be president. That is why I'll take Hillary any day over Trump.

I'm not. I ain't voting for trump either

>citation needed

She literally is a pandering, fake ass thief who has no actual position on anything unless it can get her money. Her fucking excuse every time is "trust me" even though she shows with her sketchy shit and terrible cover-up attempts that we can't. I hate Trump, but he's still a better candidate.

>I ain't voting
Why? Because none of the candidates share your skin color, nigger?

just dont vote you fucking cuck retard. if you genuinely use that as an excuse, you are part of the problem with this country. she is a fucking lying cheating cunt. you have to be Helen fucking Keller to not be able to tell that.

President Trump.

the SECOND there's a passable third party candidate, that's where the vote goes.

even write-in could make a difference if it was focussed on one person; these are by far the least-liked candidates of all-time

people want something better

And you're the reason why this country sucks so much. Learn to think for yourself, faggot.

>racism

A dictionary. Use it. Repeating buzzwords your underwater basket weaving professor screamed at you makes you look just as stupid.

Because financially it's been ok for me the past 8 years, so preserving the status quo is in my interest, because trump is a much worse candidate than her, and also because when I she wins I'd like to see cuck faggot trump supported bitch and complain for at least another 4 years.

>implying niggers are the only ones who use the word ain't

That's a very selfish thing to say, user. I thought liberals "cared" about others.

you should take a look into our second amendment and then kill yourself.

So she's a politician is what you're saying...? Are you full blown retarded or just republican.

se is stronk womyn

>not voting
>ain't
I'd say three out of four times I would have been correct.

Because she's all that's left.

I've been through Walker, Rubio, and Cruz. They're gone. Clinton is still in. What qualms I had about her vanished the day Trump brightly suggested America default on the national debt. Yes, I know, she's a crooked bitch. But she's a careful crooked bitch and she won't cause a global depression on a whim like Trump might.

Fuck Donald Trump. He's making me vote for a Democrat.

My college professor is a proud genderfluid multicultural nonconformist feminist. What make you think xhe would stoop so low as to force xis political opinion into xer lectures?! Stop raping me you misogynist!

did you make this?

she has committed crimes against our national security and has immunity because she is a women presidential candidate. she is also the establishment. (not a bernie supporter) trump isnt in it for the same reasons as that two faced demon cunt.

>But she's a careful crooked bitch
I have never seen anyone being caught lying that often and lying that horrible. She's not careful.

you can always write in

>a guy like Trump promoting racism, hate, and bigotry toward Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, Gays, and Women.
Please give specific examples, I would love for you to change my mind on these issues. Show me that Trump is what you say.

I have, and also the major supreme Court cases interpreting it because it's such a fucked up written ammendment.

Liberals are tolerant as long as you agree with them. When you don't agree with them is when the rioting starts. They have the mindset of a toddler.

You have ten seconds to explain why you use apostrophes instead of properly spelling plural words.

>Protip: You can't.

I'll give you a protip: lube your asshole before Daddy pops his dick into it.

Trump is not himself a racist, because he doesn't hate members of any specific race. But because he's an asshole with no sense of political correctness, his ideas and actions are racist. Like blaming mexican immigrants for all crimes north of the border, profiling muslims, and his poor treatment of blm activists. He's not a racist, just an ignorant douche.

Why are we voting for Hillary? For starters, she knows the difference between you're and your.

Guess that's the kind of education you can expect from Trump University.

Maybe if we call the ballot a standardized test, none of the Trump voters will turn one in.

Because the baby owns the soldiers and anyone in her way, idiot.

It's put in place to protect the citizens from a tyrannical government. Now that our government is all powerful the only thing they have to fear is us. Take away our guns and they have nothing to fear.

This generation is fucked.

Because it is more efficient, unlike Hillary.

And conservatives have a rich history of tolerance to all opinions and people.

Point out where she's offered a national bankruptcy, then I'll listen to your dumb shit.

Do you see conservatives burning flags or rioting because their candidate didn't get any delegates? There are shitty people on both sides of the fence but the liberals are the one raising hell because people don't agree with them.

By the way, this is an insult to you dumb fucks. I'm saying you're a bunch of uneducated morons.

I'll make sure to 'splain the jokes for you next time in the most monosyllabic (meaning 1 syllable) way possible.

That's irrelevant, because I just invalidated your claim, nothing else and what you responded doesn't change that.

>Like blaming mexican immigrants for all crimes north of the border
>ALL

Citation needed.

That is nonsense, because you would have to be stupid to attribute ALL crimes to one particular group.

>profiling muslims

They should be. Statistically they are the one group as of late, who has been setting off bomb vests, hijacking airplanes, etc. They even openly admit that they want to kill westerners. You have to be a retard to NOT profile them and give them extra scrutiny to enter the country knowing this.

>his poor treatment of blm activists.

They treat others poorly, encourage rioting, and looting and other general animal behaviors.

If you want to be treated with RESPECT by others, then you yourself must treat others with RESPECT in order to get that respect. If you act like an animal, then you should be treated as such.

dont mind me just testing shit

>small loan of a million dollars

Oh yeah? Then why doesn't the 2nd ammendment just say that in clear terms?
You might be right, but it's not clear from the plain reading of the text. You could also interpret it to mean that the right to bear arms pertains only to a state militia and not private citizens.
What it does not do is offer any guidance on gun regulation laws.
On btw no one is trying to take away your guns or the 2nd amendment. At most they want to make it more difficult for you to buy a gun by requiring more back ground checks.

Dogs don't lie.. dogs are good guys.

>No one who is genuine is voting for hillary.
>No one who is genuine is voting
>No one is genuine
>No

So you'd rather vote for someone who lies constantly, takes endorsements from wall street for political gain, launders money through the Clinton Foundation to avoid paying taxes and literally got the ambassador of Benghazi killed because the election was right the corner?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI