I literally dont have anything to do on my pc anymore, games are boring websites are dull. just boring

i literally dont have anything to do on my pc anymore, games are boring websites are dull. just boring.
problem is i dont really have anything to do beside stay on my computer since i have only about 4-6 hours of free time and its mostly around evening and gotta be up early the next day.

what do
>inb4 kill yourself
>inb4 OP cant inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

stumbleupon.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

play civ or eu4 or some other addicting game

OH SHIT WADDUP FAM! I got a ten hour job. Mattress salesman. Wait for people to come in all day. Sunday is four hours. What's your job OP?

dont like the genre. believe me im looking for new games to entertain me on a daily basis

stumbleupon.com/

good for when bored sometimes

army but daily home returns. its a must in my country and is basically a waste of time for me. while im there i learn html css js and stuff but i cant be focused in it at home also cuz its too much all day learning this shit

Bed guy here.

Make a personal schedule OP. When I'm really on the brink I follow it.

Get some good books. I recommend autobiographies, as they are in first person, and help you to get out of the moment.

can you elaborate on the schedule? what do you mean by following it when on the brink?

Bed guy again.

I know you said games were dull, but you ever try something like Age of Empires?

I personally liked Age of Mythology the best, it was Greek, Egyptian, and Norse cultures. Campaign was pretty boss too.
Bonus if you get the Titans expansion pack.

as i told the civ/eu4 guy, im not into that genre...tried it many times but i just cant seem to enjoy it

Store's normal hours are 10am to 8pm.

10 - 10:30am
Check work email, personal email, Facebook

10:30 - 11:15am
Book 1

11:15 - 12pm
Book 2

12 - 1pm
Lunch, for my body anyway

1 - 2pm
Resume or professional type shit. Whatevs.

2 - 3pm
Tablet

3 - 3:45
Book 1

3:45 - 4:30pm
Book 2

4:30 - 5:15pm
Book 1

5:15 - 6pm
Book 2 (or 3, how many ever you want)

6 - 7pm
Dinner

7 - 7:15pm
Whatever

7:15 - 8pm
Clean store if it's super dirty

7:30 - 8pm
Clean store if it's mild to barely dirty.

8pm
Close up and leave

what about total war? great but different strategy game

Bed guy again.

Ah I hear yah. Ever try Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup? Shit's awesome.

And by brink I mean I made it up as a serious thing to follow, but that was when business and my life last year were really bad.

If you're at that point, go ahead and make your own version of my schedule and do it.

Have you tried selling your soul to warframe yet?

Fap. It relieves stress.

You can fap to CP on your computer. That's kind of like a game.

used to play the one with voice chat, was cool but again, that whole commanding armies and strategizing your movements to corner your enemy-genre is just not my thing...i do play some other games but i find myself keep switching between them after a game or 2 or sometimes i literally log in and quit lol.

as for books, i do read 2 weeb novels, i find thefantazy worlds stories more interesting but they chapters update slowly. thinking of adding another novel to the list. as for normal books, i took about 10 or so from my dad once, the interesting ones, and i finished them all. had another look in his library and didnt find anything that isn't similar to something i've already read.

stuck at mid rank 2 bored of grinding for the mods i need and not getting them, combined with the rng within rng when i need some shit from stalkers or void.

i did own the shit out of this game in the past. nostalgia'd a lil. not sure ill get back to it.

there's a limit to a man's stamina

Go outside, work out, or lean an instrument.

Kill yourself and stream it.

Jerk off more, faggot.

You know you want to.

Ever try Dwarf Fortress? Its got randomly generated worlds and learning it takes a long while. Very much worth the trouble, and it's free.

Get autobiographies mah niggah. Works like a charm

GET THAT VIDEO GAME. Steam, Ebay, Amazon, i don't care. BUY THAT SHIT NIGGAH.

Read a book

What radio stations do you listen to OP, if at all?

Also where are you in the world.

>eu4
How are those addicting? They're shit, I beg your pardon.

which one?

got any recommendations? i like the thriller genre, all those traveling and scheming and p.i. and murder investigations and shit

not listening to any, and IL
>inb4 jews

EU4? Ay fam, you playing HOI4?

eu4 is entertaining as fuck, you're either braindead, or a nigger if you think the game is boring.

Bed guy here, one who asked both questions.

Books or video game?

Personally I like Reggae, favorite songs from my childhood were Reggae. I like to listen to Island 98.5 on the iHeartRadio app.

Get some friends, go out to a bar or something, you can do anything you want in those 4-6 hours since you're over 18, you're not a fucking kid.

I'm 16 telling you this, I work myself, and also study at a prestigeous school. I don't have a car but I still manage to see my friends and girlfriend almost every day, sometimes I wish I could have time for the computer. I was like you, but I was excused for it because I was fucking 14 and supposed to be nerdy and gay. You're a fucking adult man get a grip, go out and talk to people and you will succeed. Most of my friends are really just random people I found without linked contacts.

i have friends, but they work till late or doesnt even return home till weekend so weekends are basically the only time we can meet. i can't be in a work regime cuz of army as mentioned above. and here's the problem- i have those mid-week few hours to pass and im bored of all the ways to pass them cuz its already a few years' routine. that can drive a man crazy