Bronze 5

plat 3

ADC main here

silver 3

Support incoming

These need the exact mastery amounts:
Morgana:263k
Janna:161k
I have 17 level 5's, 13 of which are supports.

Close but no cigar

0 mastery 6+

Pleb.

platin 3

hmu if you need a support ;)

nope, too high

gold 2?

still too high.

NA AD main

bronze 5

No, I'm not retarded.
Silver 3, I think I could have climbed to Gold 5 by now, but I got a summer job.

Maestro Yi... kek

>game not in english
probably b5

Anyone wanna get boosted for free? I take rp as donations but not required!

im bronze 1 pls help

server down?

Kik me :orgastic_op

what is kik

Try to guess this one

are you even EUW?

An app. What social media do you have so we can talk?

I'm na

no social media i would post here

B5 faggot

eune is up,atm, but you cant play anything...

B5 faggot

Plat3

Lol can't help you out then bud.

Dia4

Anyone in Na want to get boosted for free? Taking rp as donations but not required!

especially if your on na

eat my dick brother

Cis-platin?

Gold 5

Plat3

guess again nerd

No higher than gold 4, aatrox is too weak to carry past there regardless of skill.

B5

this guy is silver 2

bard main knows no bronze

i'm gold 4 yeah

viva la jungla

Basement
Own room
Dads workroom
Basement
Basement
Gaybar
Bernie-rally
Basement
Own room
School library
YMCA
Basement
Bar

I know you probably love the blood demon, I do too, but basically everything he does is done better by other champions, they desperately need to fix him.

jg/sup main

dont play as much as i want to anymore. graves was all pre-rework.

just need essence for lvl 7 urgot

gold1

step up with that mediocre level of points. probably silver 4

hehe xd

add me Sup Forumsros
>worm20

tyler1 / 10

I mained Vi in season 5

and now you chimp out in silver 4

Wukong isnt that shit

i only play support

axe from dota because i play a real game

i main tide

back to Sup Forums faggots

a real shit game
ayyyy

>plays lol
>calls dota 2 shit

My main

>plays Dota 2
>has any self respect

>plays lol
>thinks right clicking takes skill

fuck it ill bite

Before you ask, I was at 1.6k at my best time, I stopped playing this game the day Diablo 3 came out. I've been talking to a friend and he mentioned that Riot brought out a new skin, that basically costs more than several GAMES on Steam. Way to go RIOT, you definitely aren't going insane.

Anyways, I've been playing this game for almost 2 years, back when Jax was literally a ****ing beast and Yi owned every pub game. Why'd I quit?

Games are supposed to be fun, relaxing your mind, giving you a little time off and making you not think about work, school or whatever.
Now think to yourself how many games you played so far, 1000, 2000, 5000?
How many were joyous and made you a happier person? How many made you angry and lose faith in humanity? That's pretty much the answer as to why League of Legends is a bad game. Even if you win, you rarely get the satisfaction of having had a competetive game with skillful players who value you you for your skill and not luck, op champs or lags.

Personally I like playing games that are fun, rather than nerve-wracking.

Cheers

Dota 2 2015 international:
>The fifth and most recent International took place on August 3–8, 2015, also at KeyArena. The prize pool totaled over $18 million, making it the largest eSports prize pool to date for a single tournament

smurfing :)

A list?

No gold loss on death - Makes 'carries' easy to play
Almost every hero has a set lane and position- no fun in flexibility
Limited use of 'game changer' spells - no heros that have ultimates which completly change the tide of battle if timed perfectly (see engima's black hole in dota)
Invis and several other spells classified as 'not fun' - Riot basically saying lol players are too dumb to handle advanced mechanics (it insulting to be honest)
No real ganking potential - only the jungler causes ganks to happen, too obvious otherwise
Towers are very very strong - This promotes turtling and farming for 'boring' long games
Heros have 'free' combat blink and 'free' teleport to base spells - This makes ganking and killing early/mid game almost impossible
Heros have to be unlocked - Gives something to aim for but reduces varity early on
Strong prevailance of 'nuke' 'gap closer' 'random spell' 'ulti' spells for heroes

I could carry on. In the end its preference but (mainly) dota 2 players see these points as a casual friendly game lacking in the higher complexities of a 'real' moba.

Not everyone gets mad at video games, autismo. I enjoy the majority of my matches by far.

only true lol players like this amirite

On top of all that you siad, using heros in a new meta results in reports and ban because, (in the mind of a LoL player) it isn't fair to misuse the abilities and items.

MORE

guess faggots

>No gold loss
Yeah you don't lose gold, neither does anyone else. Restricting your opponents ability to GET the gold is how you build a lead. Maybe it is easier, but it's also easier for your opponent, so I don't see that it matters.
>Set position and lane
This is wrong
>Limited use of game changer spells
This is wrong
>No real ganking potential
Holy shit dude that's so wrong
>Towers are very very strong
A common complaint is that towers are too weak in the early game, if the opponent is turtling just force other objectives you flippin' dingus. They turtle and keep tower while you get baron/drag/anything else or they come fight you and you kick their ass.
>Free blink and teleport to base
Dipshit you have them too if they blink just blink too or predict the blink and hit where they blink too jesus christ improve yourself
>Heroes have to be unlocked
Not wrong
>Your last point
Nigga what

gold 3

u dont know shit, former sc:bw pro schooling you now

dota2 and lol have comparable mechanics and actual professional play in lol is way more advanced than dota, especially since dota has stayed basically the same since the allstars wc3 map

the thing that you call "blink" is actually easy to counter, except if you're bronze, flash is pretty weak in higher elo now and longer lanes start to prioritize ghost, if not partied up or queueing with 5, so you can escape longer ganks (except if enemy has a j4 jungler for example)
kiting and knowing how to do it right makes ADCs the strongest in the game, which are only countered by point-n-click CC, like Ryze's, but in such matchups you can get qss or cleanse to help you outplay 1v5.

there are no limits to LoL, as there weren't in SCBW and WC3TFT, whilst dota, truely being highly mechanical, still has no complexity in it.

But that's wrong you fucking idiot. It's literally impossible to get banned for this and there is no report category for it.

another thing is you only have 3 heroes witch all suck then you have 3 shit heroes that you have to play on free rotation (witch everyone uses) and the only way to get more is to buy them

huh?

Bronze 2, you were bronze 1 at some point though and really think you deserve to be silver.