>talks about spiritually, the importance of love and family on some tracks

next tracks,
>"WHAT IF WE FUCK RIGHT NOW? WOULD WE BE THE LIFE OF THIS WHOLE PARTY?"
>"I had my cousin stole my laptop i was fucking bitches on"
>"I MADE THAT BITCH FAMOUS"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtvaV0r2Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an imperfect human, he puts both his positive morals and negative vices on full display.

Sorry that your puny brain can only comprehend artists that beat you over the head with one message every song

Looks like OP is a fucking genius!!!

Saged

I hate this album, god damn

Any LA bros here?

Motherfucker literally walked out on us

lmao

>He's an imperfect human, he puts both his positive morals and negative vices on full display.

more like he waxes poetic about how evolved and aware he is and then goes into autistic, meaningless boasting

i'd love to hear an explanation for the taylor swift line. it's extremely offensive. not because it insults her, but because it's fucking stupid. he didn't make her famous, she was famous already. so taken literally it's just him being a delusional egomaniac (sound familiar?).

but oh, yeah, it must be so much deeper and more ironic than that. you can fill in the blanks with any artist. you can interpret their lyrics to mean exactly what you want them to mean. but they're still fucking stupid and meaningless

Bruh he lame

>MBDTF gets high acclaim
>"ok I'll just keep going with that"
>fueling this ego
How did people not see this coming
It's like he tried to be deep like people thought MBDTF was, except he has no actual idea what he's doing conceptually in the album or even in the songs

It's art, simply expression of emotion. It doesn't have to be logical or consistent, cause emotions aren't all the time. Most people experience both joy and sadness, insecurity and boastfulness, as well as excitement and weakness
People are multi-dimensional beings

yeah, no shit. everyone gets that and you're way behind in the discussion

nobody is upset with kanye for trying to express feelings. it's that his feelings are retarded and only become even more retarded when he tries to articulate them

Sup Forums has the worst sense of humour of any board on Sup Forums.

You haven't frequented every board. You're a liar.

Don't ever come here and start saying things you can't possibly know unless you want to get contradicted and punished.

swiftcuck detected. Everyone knows he didn't make her famous and it doesn't take an English teacher to point out that its offensive.

>You can interpret their lyrics to mean exactly what you want them to mean but they're still fucking stupid and meaningless.
>lyrics still fucking stupid and meaningless.

Sums up your point quite nicely.

>Everyone knows he didn't make her famous and it doesn't take an English teacher to point out that its offensive.

right, so it's stupid and meaningless. which was my point

it seems like you agree and you're not challenging anything i said so i really don't know what to tell you

the white album is the same way in terms of lyric quality

Check me out y'all let me know what U think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtvaV0r2Ig

>0
Famous is really clever actually, it's a dialogue between a spiritual, vulnerable Kanye and the public persona he puts on to protect his fragile inner life. The chorus kind of talks about how deranged and unlovable he has become and then he just bursts out with that completely inane, offending verse. It's cathartic, then the Sister Nancy sampley bums in and the track turns to pure ecstasy, blissful ignorance and finally, the Nina Simone sample comes as a melancholic reminder of his innocence, forever lost to the limelight.

sarcastic or not, this is a quality post

This. Being brazen and bold is just as valid as being reserved and critical.

dude what are you even doing on a music board

its tongue in cheek calm down

So it's supposed to be a self-aware, staged outburst as if it were anything else said by his stage persona -but written to say that when he's upset, reacts, or feels vulnerable; the line between him and that is blurred?

Kind of, yeah. I think that Kanye's really pumped full with prescription drugs recently and the Jenners are to blame for that. He used to be really moody and kind of hot-headed and weird, but fundamentally a sensible person. Now he's just full of these weird image-obsessed pseudo--philosophical thoughts, it's hard to watch. I do think that Pablo turned out to be pretty okay, but you can sense that he won't make any quality music for the next few years.

>unless you want to get contradicted and punished
>contradicted and punished

its like you think the art he creates, is supposed to be his literal real personal life too or something.

grow up idiot. learn how to art.

>all these idiots defending Kanye and analyzing his lyrics
Fuck off, Kanye's lyrics are mostly shit, except some parts that are funny and quotable. Him being autistically obsessed with Taylor is fucking retarded and not funny or interesting in the slightest. He had nothing to say since MBDTF and it shows.

why would you not defend kanye? what are you a trump voter? haha idiot.