/cfb/ offseason thread XV - The Offseason is Now the Preseason

Conference preview mags out.

WHO YA GOT?

(old thread=

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Michigan
What's the over/under on Harbaugh tantrums this year?

p.s. FIRST for PREDICTED LAST PLACE

>Baylor
>#5

Looks like someone went to press a little early.

4th for Ohio State's place in the AP

Fifth for #MACTION

Good morning /cfb/

NOTRE DAME WOULD BOOTYBLAST THESE MEMES

I'm regards to OP's pic, who are all of the major transfers to look out for? I know Trevor Knight transfered to A&M and Kyler Murray went to Oklahoma. Who else is there?

GOOD MORNING TT

You listed two quarterbacks. Of course there's other transfers. That's why it's in the magazine, so you can find out.

>millennials
>how do magazines work

Goddammit, America.

Go Zips!
>implying we won't btfo of the MAC
>implying we aren't a top 5 team
>implying we aren't going 11-1
but
>tfw you get left out of CFP
>tfw no NY6 bowl meme magic
>tfw still get some third rate bowl game

>tfw have to play the 11-2 Appalachian State Mountaineers
>tfw have to prepare anus

Why is Ruston memeing Akron all of the sudden?

>inb4 Wyo picks Akron as his 4th favorite team

redirect any and all North Texas-related shitposts here

These are the G5 bloobloods.

get over it.

Alabama will win four of the next five national championships.

Because he forgot to take his name off before he commented.
>RR gets called out for being Wyo
>He doesn't talk about it until another person brings it up, he didn't want to draw attention to it
>Accidentally forgets to unname and posts Akron troll
>Wyo hasn't showed up since RR got called out for being him.

RR is a troll, you had a good run, but we figured it all out. Just admit to it and we can move on.

P5 is boringly predictable.

Time to split off, boys.

This is what happens when you have a head coach who doesn't know his asshole from a whistle on the ground. He never even should've been hired.

New head coach is the OC from North Carolina so other than the fake classes he should be fine.

>Navy
God, I wonder how many points their gonna beat us by. I mean, we barely beat Army last year.

You forgot to put Utah State's logo on there

Also BYU

You now have 3 replies and zero (0) answers

>three replies
To what, that one anons question about transfers?

Asked and answered: It's in the fucking magazine.

Well obviously it's in the magazine, and it's obvious that I'm not subscribed to the magazine. It was also just a general question. God damn you guys are autistic

Be sure to add Akron to that list after they win it all this year.

Will the PAC12 EVER win another championship?

How much longer is USC on probation?

>my face when people actually think the 'Ron wont make the playoffs this season

>Thomas Woodson (One of the highest rated passers in the MAC and is a dynamic duel threat, it isn't even debatable)
>Donnell Alexander (best RB in the MAC East who will be the number one runningback and getting a majority of the carries, improving on the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Josh McNeil (a top 30 TE already going into this season, 400+YDs/5+TDs)
>Brandon Junk (last name is literally Junk)
>Jerome Lane (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs, who will also be making plays on defense)
>Trav'Von Chapman (a black guy trapped in a black guy's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Van Edwards Jr (one of the fastest and most explosive players in g5 football)
>Terry Bowden as head coach (Son of one of the Greatest coaches in college football history)

>Best LB core in the MAC East
>Best WR stable in the MAC East
>Best duel threat QB in the MAC
>Top 5 secondary

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Zips are getting knocked out of the Playoffs

The Akron MAC championship game drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

is me being WHYo the new meme?
Idk why you people insist that i am him. I would choose a way better school than wyoming if i were to have an alternate identity.

I did forget to take the name of on the Akron post but was continuing the late them of the last thread

is me being UT NORMAN the new meme?
Idk why you people insist that i am him. I would choose a way better school than TEXAS TECH if i were to have an alternate identity.

I did forget to take the name of on the HARVARD post but was continuing the late them of the last thread

Guys I swear me and my friend Ruston are not the same person. I'm as sure as this as I am sure of Wyoming joining th Big 12.

He just wanted some major transfers from Sup Forums. Noone answered him. "Google" isn't an answer, its a sign that you're a huge faggot

Hey guys, I noticed that all we're doing is talking about tripfags and namefags can we get some discussion going???
Why do people think Washington is going to be some breakout team in 2016? I saw their defense a few times and it looked pretty damn good. Is their defense intact? Is their offense due for some changes (it seemed t suck what little I saw of it).
Also whats the verdict on Tennessee? Is it another 8-4 season or are they gonna go 11-1 and lose to Alabama?
For some reason I feel like TCU is going to be trash this year, is there a reason to think otherwise?

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Jalen Hurts (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Bo Scarborough (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>OJ Howard (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Ty Flournoy-Smith (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Calvin Ridley (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Minkah Fitzpatrick (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Marlon Humphrey (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Hale Hentges (best blocking TE in country)

>Best pass rush in the SEC
>Best LB corp in the SEC
>Besy secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Crimson Tide are missing the playoffs this season

The Alabama SEC championship run continues in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Washington has moved on from Pac 12 pretender to contender. Peterson has done a pretty good job there, and with the current state of the North division, it's theirs and Stanford's for the taking. As for Tennessee, they WILL lose to Florida and Alabama this year. Butch Jones has shown the past few seasons that despite how good his recruiting class are, he'll still only win 9 games at most

I dont know

guise i've been following brexit for the last 2 days. what's happened in /cfb/ so far?

autism, autism, and more autism

Where were you when RR got BTFO?

>Ole Miss top 10 pre season

Fucking joke

It's kind of nice going into a perceived rebuilding year with low expectations.

>mfw tyler o'connor is the chosen one

when was this?

O'Connor is better than cook

reposting my predictions, so far

>it's another LSU unwarranted hype episode

He has a better arm and is a better overall athlete.

Need to see how he does in a game situation though.

WHO WANTS TO WATCH ALEAGE AND CFL

Vandals?

their went back to FCS

Not for a couple more seasons

He played against tOSU

>the #1 guard in the country committed to tOSU today

Roll Tide tbqh

Official CFL season opener thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/sp/thread/68879551

Its not real football but its better than nothing.

Sure. It was rainy as shit though, that was still good experience. Lead a nice TD drive against Maryland, but it's Maryland.

He'll be as good as the O line is though like any QB.

>www
kek

>florida
YOU UNDERESTIMATE THEIR POWER

Why does it seem it takes MS so long to develop qb's? Every time it seems that they have a suitable one they're like redshirt seniors.

He isn't a returning starter.

But he's ready. The rest of the team is the their issue.

Left tackle is the big question. WR is young but talented.

I think the defense will be better than last season even with losing so much up front just because the secondary was so shit without Copeland.

>rain delay

Get ready for comfy 2AM football.

Cousins and Cook were both 3 year starters.

>develop

They were both very good all 3 years.

who up. real /cfb/ hours smash that mf post button

tbqfh i feel like bama might slightly fall off next year. nothing crazy but like a 2012 type year, clearly really good but with 2-3 close losses. I felt worse about last year early on though so who knows

The Florida State Seminoles are a good college football team.

they will have a good year but not good enough to wrest the acc championship from Clemson

Wrong. Clemson will be this years biggest disappointment. Not saying they'll suck, but they'll lose 2-3 games. Lost too much on defense

you probably mean 2010 but yeah I can see a couple losses. Probably will drop one to Tennessee and LSU. Defense will be one of the best of the Saban era but there's no clear cut RB this year.

WR and TEs are stacked as fuck tho so im not worried about the QB situation. Kiffin has shown he knows how to handle 1st year QBs

>tfw Pac-12 South

ew

pls no bully

I feel like shit enough about it already

yeah i meant 2010. baka @ me for confusing a year i was on campus for.

i think LSU and Tennessee are both potential losses. Between Arkansas/TAMU/Ole Miss at least one of them will probably give us a scare. And I don't think USC will beat us in the opener but it would be stupid to disregard them. They haven't put together a complete team in a while but the potential's always there.

Their 2017 class is already fucking loaded. I think they have three or 4 5 star commits already

Hello fellow alabama friend

Excited for the season, I think >we could actually contend this year if someone steps up. I don't really care what anyone says about Bateman, I don't trust him.

Qb will be fine. They will be throwing to Ridley, Stewart, Foster, and OJ. Hopefully Bo Scarborough lives up to the hype

i think the defense will be lit as usual and we might have the best WRs/TEs in the country. if we get good QB play the ceiling on this team is actually very high. I just kind of feel like this is gonna be the year we catch a couple bad bounces and end up 9-3

It definitely doesn't help that all of the difficult games are on the road this year. Neyland and Death Valley are going to be deadly, I can just feel it. But I believe they won't lose to Ole Miss this year. I just have to believe.

i think there's a good chance we whoop ole miss's ass

Fingers crossed. I know I'll be there.

how has everyone's offseason been so far. my house exploded 3 days before new years and i had to move twice

i'm thinking about flying down for the opener if my boys are up for it

Bros how do I get girls to take me seriously. I told a girl that I cook meals for myself and her reply was "Aww that's so cute"

I'm 22 people treat me like a child help. Pls no ban for offtopic

how old is she?

Same age. People see me as a child

does everyone? might be this girl is used to older guys or something

You should do it. I'm living just off of the strip this year (will be a junior), I can't wait to be right near all of the action.

Nah everyone does

how do you guys thinking about bosie state go undefeat this year. i think yes.

They'll finish 7 - 5 at best. Their G6 dynasty is over.

Alabama will win every game this season by at least 14 points. They will never trail heading into the fourth quarter. They will win by an average of at least 24 points. They will have a player who wins the Heisman. They will win the national championship.

Boise has one of the easiest schedules in FBS. I like their chances at a perfect regular season.

will still be ignored by the CFP Committee tho.

Boise will lose to a 1-loss FSU in the Orangeb Owl

cap this.

Added BYU.

I can tell you that here in West Texas, they don't give care about North Texas or Texas State. They're more likely to be UTEP fans out here.

I'm not from Texas.

Give me an idea of what "west Texas" means. From what point on the map?

I don't think anyone seriously thinks that G5 map represents actual fan bases.
After all, who in Pittsburgh is rooting for Temple?
Who in Tallahassee is rooting for UCF?
Who in LA is rooting for San Diego State?
It's just a neat little map that shows some geography.

>Show up for real nigga hours

>No real niggas here smashin dat post button