youtube.com/watch?v=egRb1kywlKw
youtube.com/watch?v=C0jagztY9DY
youtube.com/watch?v=wC0mQoQZRIg
rateyourmusic.com/list/blaerg/the_muslimgauze_primer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That peacock sound

youtube.com/watch?v=_y8z5L__glk

surprised we dont see more muslimgauze here tbqhwy

I always wanted to get into his music, but it's something I only really feel like listening once in almost never a while and even then I feel like I just don't get it.

This is very smooth and yet ultra-dark (awesome album cover btw)
youtube.com/watch?v=j2bspQsXq1s

Most people probably don't even know where to fucking start. It's like Legendary Pink Dots where there are 100+ full-length albums and very few people are going to be dedicated enough to explore them all.

This ones great too, has opera elements in it
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgy6GXcWN7Y

His work is very uneven. He did a lot amazing stuff, and a lot of junk too, often in the same album.

A "best of" compilation disc would be awesome desu.

i'm not a big fan of the islamic overtones.

the few tracks i heard back in the day i remember enjoying though.

>A "best of" compilation disc would be awesome desu.

here's hoping someone will do this.

>i'm not a big fan of the islamic overtones.

this website is for people over the age of 18

first of all, no it's not. and second, dislike of religious ideology is not something you grow out of. and third, who don't you suck my fat dick you faggot. :)

>who don't you suck my fat dick you faggot. :)
t.15 year old

ok. whatever you say grandpa. :)

I remember being disappointed when I found out Muslimgauze is just some white lad from from manchester.

All I want is an arab Death In June

>we will never get a muslimgauze work inspired by the turbulent arab world of 2001-2016

An autist who had a thing for Islamic aesthetic.

The combination is sometimes pretty amazing, even though I understand that it will put off most people.

youtube.com/watch?v=egRb1kywlKw

>no it's not.
Yes, it is. The disclaimer pops up even if you click on a blue board from the front page iirc. At least that's how it was, not sure what Sup Forums's policy is since moot jumped ship.

I sort of agree with you. I appreciate the Radical Islamic vibe from an aesthetic perspective. I can even appreciate him being jaded with Western society, we all are. He'd really really like ISIS though. It's not like we'll ever know because he died before shit got -really- crazy in the middle east, but he would probably not dislike an Islamic caliphate, and I'm not sure how that sits with me. At the very least it's challenging, both to my ideology and my ears.

He has a lot of great tracks, but for every good Muslimgauze track there are like, 50 stinkers.

No, I'm really into the music. I just wish that he were a Mujahideen who wanted to behead me for being secular/whatever.

Anybody know of music made by actual radicals?

I always imagined this band as a Muslim shoegaze band, like MBV doing the You Made Me Realize ending with suicide bombers going off in the crowd

That's gay.

Did ISIS record Nasheeds and shit?

This is a very unlikely release. It's glitchy, very minimalist and intense as fuck. Terrifying
youtube.com/watch?v=C0jagztY9DY

Amazing artist. RIP. Don't care about his politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=wC0mQoQZRIg

They should be stoned, music is haram

You don't need weed to enjoy his music.

rateyourmusic.com/list/blaerg/the_muslimgauze_primer/
here's a decent annotated list of muslimgauze albums

That's not the fault of the music. More good music always is a good thing, how can it be bad? Maybe people shouldn't have the attention span and brain of a half-dead gnat. It's people who need to change, not the music.

You actually do.

You do maybe, i actually have an experience-enjoying mind. :^)

>mfw there will never be a renaissance of secular arabic art in my lifetime thanks to the left's new courtship of islam

My people are fucked desu

jew detected