Ok Sup Forumsros I need help, my gf hasn't had her period in two months...

Ok Sup Forumsros I need help, my gf hasn't had her period in two months, took a test last weekend both of them were negative, is she pregnant or not? What's wrong with her?
>pic related is similar to the test one

Other urls found in this thread:

patient.info/health/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-leaflet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she really skinny?

Not eating enough?

unless you can talk her into an abortion, your fucking life is over bro.

why doesn't she just go get checked out?

Age?
Weight?
Normal length of cycle?
Regularity of cycle?
Other symptoms?

Unfortunately its AIDS I hope you haven't been having intercourse with her

Heavy duty athletes miss periods. Hormones fucked up?

I'm a freelance gynecologist if you want to bring her over for a consult.

Keep at it bro, one day it'll get positive.

If not, why the fuck are you worrying? That oreo needs filling.

This user

why are you panicking? she's only late! a lot of women are irregular so chill fam

About 198
Maybe 5 days
End, beginning, and sometimes mid month
She hasn't had any symptoms at all regarding being pregnant but it's been 2 months

But is it normal to be late 2 months?

bamp

>about 198
Why not just say about 200?

start writing her checks no so you wont be behind in child support OP

>198
That right there could be her problem
patient.info/health/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-leaflet

Go to your gp

A lot of times tests come back negative even if she is. My wife and I just had this problem. If she doesn't have her period within one more week, take another test or two

I lost interest in this thread at 198.

>not a gyno but ill take a look op

Seems obvious. Landwhales don't get periods

Lol

this

tits or gtfo loses its appeal tbqh fam

Has she taken the depo shot?
my GF took the shot and missed her period the month after, took a test and it was negative

I didn't think her weight would be a problem if cause of her height, she's 5'11

home test kids are not actually that accurate in reality if you want the definitive answer take her to a doctor

on the other hand sometimes a period is just really really late or possibly so light she didnt even notice it

Thanks bro

>took a test

She is suppose to take the preggo test, not you. Ask her to take the preggo test. And you should take an autism test.

18 yrs of child support in...3....2....1

Ok, I'll keep that in mind

Still a BMI of 27.8 which is in the overweight category. Not saying it is the cause but it's one of the most common reasons (after pregnancy) for cycle issues, if he has acne/is particularly hairy etc it is even more suggestive

better hoover that problem asap user

Holy shit, actually useful and relevant advice on Sup Forums !

This is the most likely cause if no drugs, dramatic weight change, or trauma of some sort happened.

I didn't take the test. If you can't figure out that it was applied during that sentence that she took it, then you need the autism test

She needs to lose 40 pounds. Fucking fatty

Probably she just have run out of her ovums, she just must to go to GP to take a refill-pill

She's not fat, she has double DD's so I'm guessing all the weight goes there

Sometimes women miss their periods, even though they are not pregnant. It could have to do with her weight, if she is very stressed, her diet, ect. If you are very concerned about this, take her to a doctor.

Stress

Ok, thank you. But in your perspective do you think she is pregnant or just really really late.

I had the same prob twice (diff partners). Two months no period, preg test negative.

Went to doc, lab tests, no kiddo

I'm thinking about taking her to the doctor, thank you bro

Probably not pregnant if it's showing negative at 2 months but I'd see a doc to be safe

You literally said about 198.
Who says that?
>2 lbs away from 200.

So what was wrong with them? And what the doctor say

I know lol idk why I said that

Ok thank you bro

check for a feminine penis
women with a feminine penis won't get pregnant

My girl has an odd period cycle, it's usually every 3-5 months. Some girls don't have periods every month, since she had two negative tests, I would say she's not pregnant, if she gets on birth control though that will regulate her periods and also add extra protection or protection if you don't use any.

Agree and agree

>freelance gynecologist
cool name for registered sex offender

whales must breed in sea

My girlfriend goes through some weird cycles like this. She sometimes has it on the dot every month then suddenly it will skip one or two. Always creates a panic but really it shouldn't as shes on birth control and im using johnnys.