My gf has been on the birth control shot since i can remember but doesn't get another until next week...

My gf has been on the birth control shot since i can remember but doesn't get another until next week, so i want to use a condom but is arguing with me saying that it feels worse with one and i should just do the pull out method.

What is your guys experience with pulling out and is using a condom really a boner killer

Fuck her raw and nut inside faggot

she's trying to get pregnant so you get stuck with her forever

Pic related?

its fine as long as you are out well before you nut

Just nut inside. Enjoy the bliss of having your cock throb inside as it releases cum for your gf to have.

>user never heard of greek.
>thats what the ass is for, user
>plus it teaches you how to be a slow and patient lover and not a hasty teenager

Unless you want a kid don't do it. Pre - cum has semen in it. Totally not worth it.

it doesn't.

thats what i usually do but not trying to get her pregnant
she wouldnt do that
no, reverse image search it
thats what im afraid of

>greentxt arrows flying everywhere
omg duck!

Pulling out doesn't really work as precum contains sperm.

Pic related op. Take the advice.

Yes, it does.

Pullout shit doesnt work in my experience
Aborted in 1st week

I never believed in precum being enough but it was
Thank god for prpgressive uk laws on it

Also i do tantra and have veey good control but still

Pulling out worked for me everytime. She was even on the pill but I rarely came inside. On the other hand, my friends dad had all 5 of his kids from the pull out method soooo idk if he was just bad at it or what but it worked for me

I've been in few long term relationships and have always been pulling out
Been doing it for over 5 years now, never had any problem
Go for it faggot

My ex used to be on the shot. If her appointment for next week's shot was made the last time she got her shot, the office schedules it so it's still safe and overlaps. Cum in her all you want.

No, it doesn't. the only way it would contain sperm is îf you had ejaculated earlier that day.

It may contain sperm depending on the individual. Everyone has differing physiology, if only slightly. Some studies suggest between 10-40% of men have active motile sperm in preejaculate, where the majority of men do not.

cos youre a retard and pulled out too late

PUT YER PEEPEE IN HER BUM BUM :))))))

This nigga is right

>She's not on birth control until next week
>You don't want a kid
This isn't fucking rocket science. Put a damned rubber on or stick to oral for a week. This isn't the kind of shit you take chances with "because it doesn't feel as good". Jesus Christ.

> (OP)
>Pulling out worked for me everytime. She was even on the pill but I rarely came inside.
>She was even on the pill
>on the pill

The clues are there mate.

this user is right you are wrong

Nigger don't do it. She is trying to get pregnant so she can get you caught in the child support web. Insist on a condom. If she can't respect that then no sex at all.

Pulling out ftw faggots

If you are ready for children go ahead. If not, tell her you'll not fuck her with at all because a condom sucks ma bawlz

The pull out is as effective as condoms, probably better.
The only way your pre-cum has semen in it is if you've busted before hand and haven't peed.

No it doesn't.

Ok faggots so i'm pretty sure im using a condom next time we fuck, never used one before so please describe how it feels

Used the pull out method for 11 years and never even a close call. Wanted to have a kid and was a first time go at that lane.

It feels like using cookie crumbs as lube

To all those arguing over sperm in precum:

Early understandings onprecumwas thatspermwere expected to be part of the fluid. Further investigation revealed that the majority of pre-ejaculate fluid had dead or nospermat all. It is possible for small amounts ofsperm to exit your reproductive system and make its way into theprecumor pre-ejaculate.

just ask for a blowie-jay

Pulling out doesn't always work. Unless you want a kid, use a condom. Don't be a fuckin cuck

Fuck condoms my girls not on bc and we fuck three times a day for two years now no pregnancy

This

Get durex extra sensitive ones, strong against tearing and only makes sex feel a little worse. Still feels great

this. ppl so dumb

i got fire and ice ones

Never tried them, whats the difference feel like?

>Ejaculating earlier that day is apparently implausible to this user

Ive never worn a condom always pulled out i have no kids.

last girl i was with didn't like me to wear condoms either; pulling out worked for me, or you could just go bareback until you get close, put one on, and go to town.

Pullout method spoils orgasms
Fuck that shit

she should not feel condom unless she's very dry, which I doubt.
so she's either trying to get pregnant or you're a trolling virgin (I wager on the latter)

itt virgins that dont know shit about the shot

it lasts long after it "wears off"

Wtf you don't pull out in rape