Would you Sup Forums?

Would you Sup Forums?
There's this girl who I might be able to fuck but... yeah, you guessed it, she's knocked up
What's your experience and also general "fucking pregnant women questions thread"

Nice dubs, I've heard it's dangerous after a few months, since it could harm the baby

Would milk be coming out of her tits if I sucked on them?

best thing you could ever fucking do, trust me.
And no, you cant harm the baby.,

Then she's going to say it's your child.

Probably, also, nice dubs dude

How far along is she?

She's 7 months pregnant I think
Lmao
Can you be more specific, I'm about to just jerk my way out of this situation
Fuck no
Lol I got dubs again

Not unless she's about ready to pop, and even then not necessarily. Early stages there's no milk.

7 months

If she's 7 months, then I would be cautious when it comes to her wagoo

Well that's a relief
Is it true they get extra horny or just a myth?

Better tear that pussy up before the tumor does

Actual fem user here. Been pregnant. Been fucked while pregnant. No harm can be done to the baby while fucking. If she's really close to her due date, it may send her into labor. But no more than a bumpy car ride would. Deep penetration can hurt. If she wants to fuck, then she's probably all hormoned up and REALLY horny.

kek

From my experience less horny, especially as bump gets bigger. Them on top is almost impossible, assuming they actually have the energy to even consider sex at all...

Trips have spoken
So be gentle?
I might have to go rough if I can't cum due to the new weird experience.
Shit this is a hard decision to make

>Fucking pregnant women.
Degenerate as fuck.

TRUTH. There's something in spunk that can trigger, so make sure you pull out or bag it user!

Depends because there's pros and cons. Pros are
>High estrogen
Making her extra wet, horny, and actually causes the vagina to be tighter.

You can cum in her balls deep and not even sweat it cause she's already preggo. That's the main benefit

>Cons
They have periods where their pussy just smells like death.
Gotta be gentle so no aggressive sex.
Limited sex positions since she's preggo.

But yeah differently smash it.

I had a lover who was 18, she was 2 months preggo - I fucked her right close to her birth, shit was cash, and she was a perv & a slut

preggo cunts get nicely tight and swollen, same with tits & ass

pffft, bullshit
matter of fact it does the baby good, especially when she cums, with all the endorphines
in the last month or two, yes

Can confirm

Shit gets pretty snug and the doctors often recommend sex to help exercise the muscles prior to birthing

tldr; women have a fuckton of hormones, they will literally ride you till you cant do anymore.
Best sex you'll ever have.

Nice to hear a woman's opinion but she's only 7 months pregnant and from what she's said she wants it. Do you know if like another user said some women differ by not wanting any?

>Is it true they get extra horny or just a myth?
it actually depends on the breeder, some go hornier, some go less, some stay as usual, and some turn into a sexual fridge. I've had them all

this!

that would be hot as hell. i'd do it in a second,

Can confirm. Wife was pregnant three times. Never more horny than during first and thirtd trimesters. Got sex constantly. I'd love to knock her up again, but not possible any more.

>You can cum in her balls deep and not even sweat it cause she's already preggo

You have the entirety of the internet at your fingertips and yet you post this. Next tell him how a woman can't get pregnant if she's on top

What does this balloon lady look like?

it's very rare.

Forgot to ask virgins to limit themselves on only reading

>. Do you know if like another user said some women differ by not wanting any?

That happens when they don't feel attractive because they're swollen and overweight, and occasionally have a man that things fucking a preggo is weird or gross

Which isn't the same as impossible

You misspelled "awesome" there friend.

wow, had no idea about the new smell or tighter vagina