Sup Forumsros I'm fucking freaking out for hours my girlfriend pushed me into taking a lot of drugs last night even...

Sup Forumsros I'm fucking freaking out for hours my girlfriend pushed me into taking a lot of drugs last night even though I kept saying no I took about 2 grams of crystal MDMA and I can't sleep but I'm anxious as fuck but I'm afraid to go to the doctors because I don't want them to think I'm a bad person, this isn't me this is only the second time I've ever done this. Last time this happened it wasn't like this because it was one pill she forced me to take... is ativan safe to mix, I'm worried it's not but I really want to sleep. She left after she got me super high and I haven't had anyone to be with I'm so fucking anxious and my chest hurt all last night.. please help

Mdma... is that molly? I don't remember haven't taken some in a long time. First things first you should drink a lot of water to keep your body cool. Not much you can do about the anxiety but that should subside. Try to focus on something else. Maybe listen to some music.

Post is unclear as fuck, when did you take the last dose of drugs?

OP text your gf right now and tell her you're breaking up with her. She's a shitty person for this and very unhealthy for you

This OP

Idk like 1 am it's 5 pm now

I did but I feel soo bad ever since I left my last ex I can stand being alone now I don't have anyone

I didn't leave my last ex he left me

calm down op
everything is fine
get it together for a few others and try not getting in to it too much
it will be over

I wish it was easier to end it all I just want all the pain to end even when I'm not high

2 grams of M? Why the fuck would you do that. What a fucking cunt.

> pushed you

She didn't shove them down your throat, stop being a pussy

Just chill and ride the trip out, OP. If you were gonna die it'd have been hours ago.

Chill out, play some vidya, listen to some music; do whatever you like to do and enjoy that high.

She wanted me to and I kept saying no like five times but I'm afraid if I didn't do it she would leave me, I hate it when she does drugs she snorts h and I hate seeing her kill herself

She did put them in my mouth I was afraid to stop her because I didn't want to be alone

This is good advice. After you're okay break up with your girlfriend I don't give a fuck if you're lonely afterwards you could've died and she left you. Remember that.

This has to be fucking bait

I don't want to play games or watch TV or even listen to music it all makes me feel even more nausea

I'll fucking Skype you if you want

It'll pass, OP. Just chill and watch some Netflix and sip on water.

I used to take a gram some nights and shit would get very wierd.

You're overhyping yourself, you'll be fine. If you can smoke some weed.

That's what a doctor would say to you I think.
Drink lot of waters and try to piss a lot.

And calm down.
What does your gf answer when you tell her you don't want to take drugs ?
Where's she actually? She left you in that state ?

If you have a balcony or porch, get some fresh air. Just be sure it's mostly private.

She says they make me feel good and it's just my anxiety and she wanted to come over and give me Klonopin and take antidepressants and I don't want to I asked her over and over to say she would break up with me but she wouldn't , she made me say it and I promised to love her forever and I meant it

That's rape

No because I didn't stop her I don't want her to get in trouble

Tell her you got some tests and you have cardio problems, and this is why you've got anxiety reactions while taking drugs.
Say you can't tke any drugs more because your life could be in danger.

She won't find anything to respond, except if she wants to kill you.

Best advice i found, sorry OP

just wait it out, you'll be okay buddy
have some milf boobs

Getting raped implies that you didn't stop her.

else, there is no rape.

i'm just joshin ya.

your bitch sounds like fun.
want to trade girl friends?

dont take ativan

it wont put you to sleep and then you take another and wake up somewhere unfamiliar with no recollection of how you got there

Look up serotonin syndrome. You can seriously fuck up your nervous system when you take those amounts

Is yours clean and super clingy?

Break up with your gf after your done with the trip. For now ride it out, drink water, play video games. Try to sleep. It'll be fine

yes.

she is arabic, also, and cooks, cleans, and is quite and well manered.

united states

I know I just can't stand being alone, it makes me sound like a fucking hippie but I hate religions and shit I'm an atheist but I believe in love as the only good thing in this world and when I promise someone I'll love them forever I put my faith in them and make them the one thing that will always make me happy more that anything else and she made me break that promise

I'd trade but it's not like the girl I was with would do that

this is my iraqi/cherokee girl friend.

she is too submissive sometimes, and too tame.

thats why i like the sound of having your girl shove drugs down my throat

Stop being beta dude. U dont need girlfriends, u dont need drugs just have faith in yourself

don't be a faggot tho. people are trying to help you not OD, no one wants to listen to your emo shit. lil bitch

such poor bait this is
nigga if you actually did 2 fucking grams of pure mdma you'd be too fucked up to type let alone come to this shithole of a website

Such a lucky guy ! ;)

you'll be ok op, weed will probably help the comedown if you're a smoker, hang in there bud

Ativan is safe to mix with MDMA. It'll take the edge off.

Is this for real? You'll be fine dude. I can tell you from personal experience that people have taken a lot more than two grams and are completely fine.