Hey /b, what is the meaning of life?

Hey /b, what is the meaning of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJxcNJShBKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To enjoy it while being able to sustain yourself.
Reproduction comes second, respect your genes-
And provide a future for your children as to secure your linage as your ancestors have done before you.

/Thread

To be a faggot

What about the people that can't do that? Do they have a meaningless life?

So my life is set

To have children and pass on your genes. If no one had babies then there would be no human life so there would be no meaning for it

To please the State

No, they simply enjoy life till they die.
Do you even think beyond the first thoughts you have?

You have to take LSD to know that.

Dub to trips of truth

Already have taken LSD, it helps to figure it out, but you need to be ready for that type of experience.

Nothing, everything is temporary.

In b4 42

Every life has its own meaning. I'm just lucky enough to be here to collect rare pepes

Who's to say there is a meaning? "Meaning" is a human concept. The universe is absolutely enormous. We are insignificant as is our meaning

Wow how did you get that one?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Wow, I was gonna sat a day at the beach.

Pepe is my middle name :^)

ITT: ignoramuses

youtube.com/watch?v=SJxcNJShBKo

This is the only correct fucking response. You people are all fucking retarded here.

>Hey /b, what is the meaning of life?

Life's meaning is subjective. Life has no objective meaning outside of reproduction.

You give your life meaning. I give mine, and so on....

hes on Sup Forums, if it doesnt look like he does, he probably doesnt

Arguably this is what's best in life. It can also be construed as the meaning, too.

kek, none

Christ, why the fuck do you think you're so meaningful. The Universe is a definition of chaos. Go fuck yourself and everything you hold dear.

things matter at the scale of your immediate life.

>but you're right about the macro picture.

There is none

Any other answer is delusional faggots who can't take the fact their lives are meaningless

Sure, but there's always a macro...er... thingy... So, everything matters, but the mattering itself doesn't matter for shit. Get what I'm saying?

There is none.

Billions of years starting with a chemical compound that was good at sucking up energy and copying itself, and making the odd mistake that led to something better at sucking up energy and making a copy of itself.

You are at the end of this long line. That's all any of this is. You can actually love life more if you embrace this..

i dunno
and nobody else does either
if they say they do they are lying

Mold in our frame of reference to time lasts longer than we do in the universe reference to time.

No. Its this

I meant in a "purpose" way not the actual reason we evolved to be here

/threading yourself, lol. you are as bad some special snowflake on some american university campus while they are in their safe space

That's exactly the point though. There is no purpose.

fuck bitches get money

thats a malformed question.
meaning is only relevant to humanity.
it is like saying what is the purpose of shit in a chocolate bar. there are probably microscopic traces of shit in every chocolate bar, but it is still a bizarre question to ask.

fuck off philosofag. its not the 1800's.

stop trying to stay relevant.