Can we get a feminism/SJW hate thread going?

Can we get a feminism/SJW hate thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE
youtube.com/watch?v=wyfYV5wxNKA
youtube.com/watch?v=4fAvm15ThV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zfgWRM1q0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH 666

Satan free this country
Satan make us free
Satan make my dreams come true
Death to landwhales

bump

cringed so hard

>Trash music is responsible for nationwide degeneracy
The fast track to exposing oneself as a 12 year old, I like it

hahaha

real = fat

Fucking Disgusting

>fat, hairy, unhwalthy, and has makeup on

they think she's perfect, what ducking liars. this is why u can't trust most womyn

first he does have characteristics resembling Hitler rise to power. 2nd, you are right. people with no comeback sit there and smile and keep saying wow and really as if that's a valid argument.

I see 4 posts of this a day. I love it. keep it coming boys.

I know a girl that looks JUST like the girl i on the right.. One of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen

Post plz

That's a drawing user

Don't know her name. I see her on the bus sometimes.

That's a shame

Feminism is bad because it's an inconsistent ideology based on the idea that we need to advance women's needs above and beyond any other considerations.

There is no single, coherent stance behind it. It's about equal rights, yeah? Equal opportunities? Equal outcome? The answer changes depending on which will be most beneficial to women in each particular instance. So when it's about something like gender ratios in cushy office jobs, we need quotas to get 50:50 (or more accurately, 50% or more female) gender representation. What about gender ratios for sewer workers, garbage collectors, heavy industry market? Nope, that's just fine, all we need there is equal rights!

Women are in their twenties and have all the power when it comes to sex? Why, they should have as much sex as they like and nobody should be allowed to even question it, that's slut shaming! Women who are in their thirties and are rapidly losing their looks and ability to get hot men to care about them? Gee, men just need to man up and stop being manchildren in their man-caves!

And so on, you cannot expect me to support an utterly inconsistent and hypocritical special snowflake group like this, and I cannot take anyone seriously who does.

Feminism is fucking cancer, and should be eradicated as soon as possible.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than yours.

You wanna fuck that beauty?

Does anyone have the image of the feminist mob smashing the scales together with the comment?

I just find the picture without the comment.

Never mind, found the comment.

THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE. I agree with this on every level , I wish I could say this to every fucking special snowflake I know in real life to maybe knock some sense into their thick skulls.

>pentacle amulet
Of course fat cow thinks she's a fucking Wiccan.

>#pvtonly
That's rayciss against zerg

lol that guy was so butthurt
those girls are freedom fighters

lolwut?

wat?

the cringe is so intense

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE

bumping with shameless OC plug

youtube.com/watch?v=wyfYV5wxNKA

Checkd

I wish I could be that happy

youtube.com/watch?v=4fAvm15ThV4

i would tip her to keep her clothes on

Quads are correct

I am so glad this thread is up. SJWs have been doing the opposite of what they are trying to do: make sure both men and women have equal rights. The whole X-Men fiasco is a prime example of this.

Fucking hilarious

hey.. thats pretty good

his has to be a troll. no birch could be that stupid thinking a babysitter is equal to a father. I bet she was going to that billshit phoniex state online inversor crap

Bye bye Mr. Reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zfgWRM1q0

Seconded

lol theres actually a website nice work user

If teenagers don't fear for their lives before pointing a gun at cops, then maybe they shouldn't be teenagers.

if teen points gun at police officer maybe they shouldn't live?

holy shit, is that chris chan?

>doesnt understand how all niggers are the collective soul of satan

Be a man and say hi to her my dude, I know "she's too hot and probably not into my little pony" maybe she won't like your sword collection but hey maybe you'll be able to have a cute girlfriend that you mom is cool with you having in her basement

this

literally perfection

I don't know of you've been to Reddit recently, but as a whole they're pretty anti-radical feminism.

Except her worst is due to her plucking off 99% of her natural eye brows and forgoing proper skin care in flavored of gallons of makeup.

>Worth it

I see nothing wrong with treating women as my equal. They deserve equality and equal pay. And it's not like guys get to carry a fetus for 9 months plus intensive labor then have a body ruined forever. I see a lot of injustice with women that is why as a white male i am supporting hillary for president so she can represent women more equally. Hillary will make history by leading the world to follow the US lead, a superpower ran by a couragious women that was under attack when she was in the middle east. She is a hero in my books and she can put a stop to all these repulsive hatred towards feminism, fat-shaming, victim-blamming bullcrap. There, hate me all you want but the truth will set you free this coming november election.

Bruh, you need to post more, I subbed to you moths ago and you've put out like a total of 5 videos since then

get out of here reddit

Nice try, pal, but no one is buying

lol 1/10 i replied, pretty weak.

weak bait

I'll pass on both

What is the problem?
The society evolves, watched this normal family, it's beautiful

Patriarchy seems to be a delusion of stupid women. I work in a science field and there is equal representation of men and women and they get equal pay for equal work. Everybody gets along on equal terms because we're focussed on testing ideas to discover empirical scientific truths. Women take maternity leave if they want to have a baby, nobody ever complains. They come back after a year or so, everything is fine.

Blaming others for your personal circumstances is a character trait of the personality disordered.

lost

So does Bernie if you look closely enough.

Back away a couple steps and see how silly it is to compare anyone to Hitler.

yo holy shit i made that video

Stfu. As a women I want a man to baby me and Have me serve him.
Fuck equal rights

>perfection of womanhood

also checkem

Nice fotoshop skills kid

>how silly it is to compare anyone to Hitler

not from a political standpoint of gaining power. those tactics have worked more than once before. it's when people compare anyone that tells them no, you can't just do any damn thing you want to hitler and the nazi party of post 1933 that it just gets silly. these people would be shot in about 5 minutes in nazi germany, they didn't put up with any dissent. all the hell we do is put up with dissent. we even encourage it

>Women

I never got this. Why do people feel the need to make blatantly false statements on someones appearance just because they feel bad for them?

Either A the person grows up recognizing these lies and all these compliments just become patronizing and wont be able to trust people to be genuine with her.

Or B the person will grow up allowing these lies to penetrate and root inside their brain fueling delusions of grandeur and self importance.

Lol I send this thread to her Facebook kek

Pay the fancy check and fuck me senseless. I think not

HE

>Plural
Would still fuck you senseless though

Lol I would have seriously raped this woman and took her kids with me deep into the forest and have some fun with them. Woman are truly made to abuse.

Hi chester

Whaaaa I'm user and no one called me pretty as a kid because they were scared I would find their little sisters at the elementary school and tie her to the train tracks like in my anime

What's the story behind this?
Take Linda outside, make her stand up straight and take a photo to show how handsome she is and what a great wadrobe she owns?

Slow down there Satan.

It's time to stop posting

I agree with most of this, but the "Religious values" thing?

Are apostates from Islam innocent people? Do you know if good polytheists are going to heaven too just like a murderer on death row that gives his heart to jesus?

What is meant by religious values? What values are you talking about? That is an exceptionally valueless & subjective statement and nothing to do with personal accountability.

Religious people were always thought of as kind, caring, nice people. That's what is meant by religious values you fedora tipper.

Both left and right have tumors attached to them.

Left has a lot of good points on social issues, but have a fetish for marxist ideologies and love economic fascism

Right has a lot of good points of socio-economics and sovereignty, but have deeply seeded religious values and perspectives that cloud that often contradict with their philosophy of liberty.