What are the legal implications of having your child castrated?

What are the legal implications of having your child castrated?

Is this possible? What would be the best time to do it? ie. as a baby, or later?

I don't have any children (yet) but me and my gf are looking into this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eitQYgCqA-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what?

Are you actually retarded?

No, why?

You are an asshole. You should not be allowed to breed. Fuck you for making me reply to this bait, but to many people legit think shit like this.

Is my OP somehow unclear?

Easy there champ

hmm. are you aware that this can have a negative impact and stunt them during puberty?

This will make the child fucked up during puperty, and they will have a low drive to live, you have no right to castrate them

This thread again

Kill youself and your wife and your child.

obviously I know it stunts puberty, but we are both in agreement that that isn't necessarily a bad thing. We are financially and intellectually capable of raising our children with a ton of love and support, unlike most parents these days.

wow just fucked bro

Ha, your kid is gonna fuckin kill himself. He'll become slowly depressed and learn to either hate you and probably murder you, or self-loathe and implode/self-destruct and swing from the ceiling instead.

Good luck OP!

sorry to hear you were there for the last one... it developed into a shitshow. still seeking answers

nice shitposting, but you dont have the right to do that, as they should be able to have sex when they want, good thing this is shitposting

>intellectually capable
my sides

its illegal shithead, and it should be

No you can't castrate your child. Your child has to do it themselves.

That being said.. END ALL CHILD MUTILATION! No parent should have right to mutilate or alter their child's body in any way. What sick fucked up weirdo thinks its right to control their boy's masturbation habits.

P.S. I was circumcised and the doctor fucked up bad. now i'm deformed. no pics fuck off

castration won't prevent him from having sex once he reaches adulthood, although his drive will be effected

I know this is bait but I feel like answering.
The legal issues that doing so will spawn will end up with you and your "Gf" In prison, the child in custody and you being anally raped in said prison.
Plus you would have to do it yourself, seeing as no doctor would willingly sacrifice his medical license maiming a child, a newborn no less. Also, you would have to be a massive retard to even thing of being able to do this, faggot.

Weak bait

This thread? Again? Fuck off OP.

why would you want him to be castrated, its fucking pointless

Pls? Show me you mutated cock.

They will never truely become an adult both physically and mentally. If you already know this then OP does not want a chil but a pet. The documentories on people who have chemically not gone through puberty and them seeking help are intresting. Yet I would never wish that fate on anyone.

well we are affluent enough to get it done outside of the country if needed, but I'd rather not subvert the legal system here

really? do you have any links/sources for said documentaries?

You asked this yesterday and you are getting the same responses today.
Please stop, you not original and you are not edgy

if you don't like me or this thread, why are you even here? I have legit questions

Not that user but there is this
youtu.be/eitQYgCqA-0

Nope sorry but a few years back channel 4, in the uk, did a feature lenght documentory on a guy with a similar issue and a woman with irregular brain chemistry.

OP, kill yourself, there is no reason to do this

>Affluent
>Young
>Stupid
The child would need only to go in for a check up at the doctors for them to find the incision scars, as well as the unexplainable lack of fucking testicles.

if this isn't bait you and your gf need to neck yourselves.
alternatively you can throw yourself off a cliff.
that's honestly the best advice you will ever get, best of luck.

My question is why?

I actually need to kill yourself if this isn't bait.

How about you look it up shit head.

It's people like OP that will make foregen start work on regenerating all parts of genitals right after the foreskin.

What fucking doctor will agree to do this OP? If its not some back alley doctor in a shanty town then you'll need to do this with your own miserable and hopeless hands yourself.

how on earth could you kill myself?

there are ways

People ITT should have the same reaction to circumcision. That's the point of this thread.

>Taking your kids in for checkups
kek. I've only been to a doctor twice, and that was as an adult for a job physical. It's completely doable

Your child once they understand how you robbed them of the choice to have children of there own will hate you. At best you could go unnoticed till their twenties but more likely the mental effect will be noticed before that. Hell if they ever have p.e or gym a mob is gonna come and lynch you.

This bait is diamond standard, cause after all this ideaology has been growing lately.

On question comes to mind though. Is this your plan no matter the childs sex?

You'd like to, wouldn't me?

Do you guys intend to put him in some kind of show biz like opera or broadway? I cant see any other reason youd castrate a child

I don't know many people who straight up stripped in a p.e. locker room. Of course, they weren't faggots either. ..

No, only if it's a boy

topkekest

Highest Kek

The legal implications are prison I'm pretty sure.

If this isn't bait you both need to commit suicide

If it is, then you need to commit suicide

Explain your reasons for thinking this is a good idea.

You were never then into the doctor as a newborn?
Never had shots? Never got immunized? Its a miracle you haven't caught the black death.

Castrate yourself before to see how it feels.
If its fine then have the child

to address the issue

wtf

Yeah do it he will come to understand your decisions its your kid do what you want

Not showering after playing rugby and getting covered in mud.

What fucking issue you retard

He will understand that I did it for the health benefits he gets from being castrated.

why are you planning to do this?
please explain the reasoning

wow

>Castrating you child before it's a newborn
>kekked
Also, I was a homebirth. No shots or vaccines, and I am rediculously healthy. kys brainwashed faggot, modern medicine only does so much for a person. It should be reserved for extreme conditions. Preventitive measures need not extend past lifestyle.

See

Get him into singing as soon as possible. Will be the world's only living castrato.

What health benefits?

Because your question is literallythat retarded, you were asking this already, stop spreading cancer

Why only if it is a boy?

I suspect you are retarded.

I want OP to explain the reasons for thinking castrating their child is a good idea.

Nothing you have pointed toward answers this.

Ergo you are a retard.

>rediculously healthy
>wants to castrate own offspring

>health benefits
Do tell.

Never seen a community shower outside of military and movies.

Yesterday it was because he and his wife are in an open relationship and does not want the boy to share that future

If you haven't figured it out its bait by now...

Smaller chance to get an infection, less likely to get multiple forms of cancer, less likely for his future wife to get cancer.

If I do this for him, he could get 200 years old.

See

>Health benefits

You mean like extreme early onset osteoporosis, or minor to moderate mental retardation?
How about eventual extreme kyphosis, you fucking retard.

>future wife

Try going to a rec center/gym. Faggot

I'm op now, merely for pointing out he could avoid getting caught.

Your logic... escapes me.

>he could get 200 years olf.
Obvious bait
Abandon thread

Yeah, why would you only remove your child's testicles if its a boy? Why wont you remove your daughter's testicles?!

WHY SHE NO GET TO BE IMMORTAL?!?!?!!!?!1

>moderate mental retardation
I will not cut off his brain, retard
150 maybe? Who knows. The point is that it's better for him.

So your parents bought into the whole minimalistic lifestyle? Have fun not living past 60. Also the post had no context within the current thread discussion, I was simply arguing YOUR point, not Ops. Also, Go outside summerfag.

That's not required p.e. in a highschool you god damn neanderthal. Stay on topic.

Oh it is a fish hook in blue spandex with red undies and a matching cape.

Still curious as fuckwhat this faggot is going to say though.

Spiderman time

They would figure it out during penis inspection day, it's a bad idea.

Massively increased risk of developing leukaemia and breast cancer due to improper hormone balance caused by missing out on the entirety of puberty.

There are no legitimate, worthwhile health benefits to mutilating your child.

Ok user, you baited people, you can drop the act now

>intellectually capable of raising our children with a ton of love and support, unlike most parents these days.

Go for it. I havent read a "child kills parents in their sleep" story in a while. Seriously, go fuck your dog in the ass for this bait

Clearly someone already cut off your brain, retard.

Never undergoing puberty has fairly awful effects on cerebral development.

military isn't required in P.E either

no, you fuck off
he's right

Fuck man, kek.