1 week to go til i see Swans for the 3rd time!

1 week to go til i see Swans for the 3rd time!
What am i in for this time?
Haven´t listened to Glowing Man yet.

>inb4 you should wear earplugs

only fags wear em, not even gira does.

You go to see them in Munich?

yes

Nice

saw them in Vienna some weeks ago, it was very good, saw them before after The Seer came out and even though I like The Seer more than The Glowing Man the concert was way better this time

So have fun

swans without Gira doing vocals must be great

yes

y-you too?

Nice

nice

How's your hearing?

My earring?

>only fags wear em, not even gira does.
Tbh I couldn't even hear the music once I tried removing my ear plugs when I saw them, just a wall of sound.

And the reason Gira doesn't wear them is that the sound is never even close to as loud on stage as it is for the audience.

saw em in Manchester - It's everything you would expect. It was loud, and the audience was comprised of mostly middle aged men. Wear earplugs for your own sake - there's nothing cool about hearing loss.

The music sounds better with earplugs in. There comes point in human hearing where a wall of sound is indescribable

Yeah, Swans definitely play above uncomfortable listening level, the dynamic range becomes small and outside comprehension levels.

can confirm.

saw Sunn O))) this year and Swans was even louder than them

YOUR HEARING

>only fags wear em
>tough guys have immortal cochlea hair cells

WHO´S DISAPPEARING?

WHAT ARE THEY SELLING

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

Isn't this their last tour?

I saw Swans at a Metal festival and i will see them again at one.

why did you make this thread

in the line-up it is, yes.

I'm so thankful I got to see them live. I got the gig poster of the concert I saw framed in a custom wood frame behind glass. It's the error design cleveland swans poster.

Nice

to share opinions

I saw them this week. They are playing new songs. Just like last time I saw them, I thought it was too long. I missed Thor, but the new keyboard player is fine.

The band opening for them is mind-blowing.

Lol enjoy your hearing loss "not-faggot".

>be me at swans concert
>the venue gave earplugs to everyone and strongly recommanded to wear them
>one alone guy gets pissed and claims earplugs are for pussies that don't enjoy music
>20 minutes into the concert
>the guy faints
>i have to help carry him towards the exit
don't be this guy user

Dude shut the hell up, there is no greater disgrace than being a pussy. If you really think saving your hearing is more important than preserving your honor than you really have been cuckolded by the gay agenda, and your parents should have beaten you mercilessly to change you into a find upstanding you man, INSTEAD OF A FUCKING PUSSY!!!! TRUMP 2017