Snus thread, also, what does Sup Forums snus on?

Snus thread, also, what does Sup Forums snus on?
pic related

best snus

Always wanted to try it, but ive had a hard time finding it in Norway :(

Tired Siberia recently through a friend, got 10 packs and honestly the fact that it was strong meant that I did it less frequently and it lasted for a way longer time, would definitely recommend, Otherwise any Odens is good, preferably double mint.

snus with sweet/lacorice taste is cancer, tobacco flavor is the best

I got a pack of Siberia white when i was in oslo, quite frankly, i was disapointed, wasn't as strong as i thought, but that being said, the white version is a lot weaker.

I feel ya, so many edgy 14 year olds snusing Lab 24, and nordic white.

Aye, the effect is different on different people,also it's not always about how strong it is, for example, I really like the flavour of the green apple Odens? Got a pack of that a few weeks ago and loved it

i dont mind portion snus but i strongly reccomend loose

I know, but the reason i bought it, was try try and get a nicotine shock again.

Yeah, but my school has a ban on snus, and portion is a lot easier to hide.

i work as an IT apprentice at a agricultural school
also a rule against snus but most students and teachers use it anyway

ayyy, using this right now

Im going to Copenhagen soon, i wanna try the stuff, any suggestions for a snus newbie

Lucky you, my school is rather strict about it.

I normally use Oden's since it's the strongest i can get within denmark.

But also Korpenhagen

General is a must try, gøteborgs rape and ettan, are good as well, and pretty much the entire Nick and Johnny's line is good.

Tried this one for the first time 2 weeks ago.
It's good, but wish it had stronger taste.
I normally snus G3 (the one OP posted)

My man

Portions here, does loose get stuck inbeteween the teeth?

Our country doesn't sell good snus

Yeah, it kinda does

amerifag here. i have to order from Sweden myself. When I lived in Germany I couldn't get it. Weird laws. Sweden can't ship it to EU but can ship it through EU to me in USA.

I'd assume, just like snuff here in the states with snuff. Not nasal snuff.

Snus is illegal in all of EU except for Sweden. "We have cigarettes we don't need more tobacco" policy

Copenhagen long cut. Snuff is for cowards.

General ofc

Rape loose master race, general and -G3 medium white strenght. Also Probe whisky is gold tier. But I quitted å week ago bcs why not.

Anybody thinks fucking Skruf is cancer and shit tier? Only ones I tried that I liked is flavoured ones, trænabær and hylleblomst or something similar.

Faroesefag here. I believe they only sell Offroad, Jacobsson, Thunder and Prima in our country

Yeah, I looked it up because I thought it was odd that so many smoked but no snuff/snus/leaf tobacco. I found it was part of a deal with the tobacco companies when they were sued by Europe(wasn't EU then). Instead of money the companies said they wouldn't import chewing tobacco as a "deal". I had to get some shipped from US privately. It felt weird living in NL and being able to by weed but not snuff. To each their own. We all have odd laws.

how do Europeans feel about american loose snus?

If ur in to snus, u should order some real from sweden.

www.buysnus.com/sv/category/large-portion-snus

Recomend general strong

TBH, I think it's cancer, somewhat litterally

murrican here. I haven't tried any of those. Shipping costs too much to buy stuff I don't/may not like. I buy a roll of what I like and then usually a couple cans of different ones to see if I like them but I haven't tried those. The shipping is like 40% of the cost.

Skruf is indeed cancerous. The most vomit inducing smell and taste I have ever experienced. It is a last resort for nicotine. Skruf Formula+ with energy drink taste is the only useable one.

Where do you buy G3? I am looking for the mint version...

Swedish here...