Post pics of girls you know, other Anons say what you'd do to them

Post pics of girls you know, other Anons say what you'd do to them.
Reply for reply niggas.
I'll start with popular one from last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/79Srb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suck tits of girl on the left, brutally fuck the ginger one on the right in pussy.

My sister

I'd hold one of those big eyes open while I shot my cum drip into it.

Would spread her legs apart and finger her pussy then jerk off onto her face and have her lick my dick clean

are you guys jewish? because her nose is.

id insert a funnel in her mouth than shit diaharea all into it, after done id piss in it too then id use a surgical knife to cut a circle into her stomach which id try to insert my dick into, id cum inside it too
and then id put a strap on her and make her fuck me in my eye socket after removing an eye

Left: Ass to Mouth
Middle: Place a paper bag on her face and let my dog get in on the action without her knowing.
Right: Ass to mouth with the girl on the left.

we would play whore house.
the taller blonde one would be the head mistress and sell out the other two sluts. i would face fuck the one on the left and fuck the read head in the ass.

I'd tit fuck her, flip her around, wrap that long hair around her neck and pound her ass doggystyle while I choke her. Then I'd finish on her face and make her lick it up.

OP here, nice. Left girl is strongly Christian but acts like a little slut and the girl on the right is bisexual and wears men's underwear but is also Christian.

I would rip a hole right through those shorts and fuck her until she was begging for me to stop and then I would spill my seed within her

Are you some dumb faggot with a cuck fantasty lol?

how is this enjoyable?

retard

id politely ask them to travel back 20 years in time and then fuck me or get the fuck away from me

is that the most virgin response you could think of?

My friends older sister

thanks user maybe you want to give this a try... same girl on the left

don't fuck your friends sister. I did that once and lost my best friend.

Kill every last one for being whores.

Hail Satan motherfuckers

Your friends a huge faggot.

I'd blindfold and bend her. Then rape her hard with some big dicked friends. Finish all in her nice pussy.

Fuck the left girl the right one would get it. Strip her down and have those clawed tiger hands jerk my cock off before I cum all over those tits

what about her?

lol shut the fuck up pussy

i did the same shit. best pussy is friends sister pussy and you know it.

i lost a friend and still dont care

nah he was a cool guy. he just hated his sister so much that the idea that I would put my dick inside her was too much for him to handle.

those tits would come out for a start, I'm sure that mouth would be put to good use too

Wow, then he's a faggitier faggot than I originally assumed. What a lame reason to break off a friendship, you're better off. Sounds like he has a complex.

Fat so gotta be a dirty ass fuck

Ass fuck?

She wants to go to the pool? I'd fuck her in the pool

I'd rip that dress off and fuck her until I cum. Force her to squeeze my cum out and piss into a glass. Mix it and force her to drink it.

OP give me your email i want us to exchange girls of each other while telling what we'd do them.

Good idea. I can't remember my email address though so you'll have to tell me yours and I email you, k?

Your loss.

Would titty fuck and watch my dick disappear between those godly tits and gag her while my balls slap her chin. Then pound her tight little pussy balls deep

I would fuck her hours and hours in all imaginable positions

Would kneel down and suck while jacking myself off.

Your sister, my cumrag.

Would Fuck both their mouths while they tell me how tiny my penis is.

I don't do trannys

tell me what you would do to my gf

Erm i would act awkwardly around them and try and tell them about the time when i lost my phone but found it again. Id then proceed to stalk them on FB whilst pretending to my friends i fucked them

You're doing God's work user

what's up with their fucking legs?

looks like there was some shooping going on

tell me what you would do and ill dump her nudes.

i'd call her a fat cow and hope that she's not actually in the army
>if she were going to join the military, she should join the navy - they need some whale commandos

Look like sluts

Fuck her mouth during a class we had together in front of everyone. And let everyone have a go afterwards

imgur.com/a/79Srb

She looks like she cries after sex

More from the ginger?

play with those tits!

she has once or twice

Anymore pics she looks like fun

tf dude? the fuck?

id use her ass so hard

landwhale confirmed

she's extremly beautiful! would love to cum on her hair and make her lick it later

what would you do to her

smack that duck face off with my small white dick

I wonder what she would think of it

love it

lmao