>on accident

l2english fucking moron

Joke about it.
"Nice tits."

Text back. Tits or gtfo.

Ask her if Hellscream is ok with this

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

wow?

on purpose and by accident? poor kids...it's way too hard to keep track of which preposition to use!
GET OFF MY LAWN!

Incest her

This.

Ask her since I have a sister.

agree

>on accident

Not funny newfag bait/10

Okay OP, here's what you do.

Your Response
Damn! So glad I'm adopted.
>Um, you aren't adopted (blah blah blah) chick stuff.
Can we pretend for 10 more minutes I am?
>Her response...

Post results here, I'll guide you user. This was no accident.

Text her back and ax her if she want some fuck

Tell her she sent it to the wrong person. It's not a hard question

I HAVE A SISTER?

"Nice tits sis" then send her a pic of my moobs. Have a laugh about it and have a bonding injoke.

make a spin-off of "Interesting Family"

Text her my D "on accident"

try to roll trips

ask for more... hope she doesn't realsie.... post here

Funny story, I got a friend request from some super hot bitch on FB. No clue who it was. Fapped. W/E.

It was my half sister I've never met.
I'd totally fuck my half sister.

"I can't fap to this. Send me nudes or fuck off."

Save picture. Later on, steal the same panties from her laundry basket, then use them to fap to the picture.

Yeah
Thought she was an orc

LMAO this would actually be good too

This

"As much as I want to fuck your tight little ass. You sent it to the wrong person. Nice tits tho. Full frontal? I'll show you mine ;)"

Then send pic related.

send a cock pic back.

text dick pick

Did this when I was 15 and my eldest sister was 19. Thank the lord for mirror placement and a broken door in the bathroom.

Fap and ask the Lords of Sup Forums for advice "what do?"

ME NOT DAT KINDA ORC!

TOUCHING HUMAN BODIES WITHOUT THE INTENT ON KILLING DESERVES A TRAITORS DEATH

Did you steal her panties often, did you ever get caught?

why u smoking weed weak ass bitch? Life to much for you? Can't handle your own emotions.? lil bitch?

make a thread on Sup Forums

send her a photo of my cock, then ask if this was on accident or intentional?

Parellism, bitch

Delete it and never speak of it. If she brings it up, tell her it must not have gone through.

>on accident
Silly fucking cunts, learn to speak English.

>see picture
>delete conversation
>never mention it
>hope she never mentions it

>confirmed fag

Cuck

Nope. Greatest faps I ever did and really exhilarating probably because it's taboo. Came in her panties and bra and panicked about that for a while until I hid them in a crawlspace(inb4 someone gets murdered at the old house and police find cum stained lingerie in the crawlspace). Her beautiful 36C tits, tight body, shaved pussy(with a tuft of hair) and goddess tier ass. The kinda ass that Romans and Greeks once made sculptures of.

I sometimes wonder if she knew because she sometimes did model type poses whilst in the shower and looked directly at herself in the middle and rubbed her nipples, the mirror directly reflected into where I was hiding with the other smaller mirror. She did walk in on me once masturbating to a Brianna Banks video. She discreetly said nothing and left the room pretending not to notice.

>fap
>cum tribute
>send cum tribute

not bad 7/10

pics?

Unfortunately not at that time, I wasn't tech savvy and didn't own a camera. Man do I wish I had them though. Never fucked a girl that looked as hot as my sister in her prime. She's had 3 kids since then so she's still cute but not the goddess tier she was. Potential is still there though. The ass never changed.

I've always felt, that the reason jacking off into some one else's panties is exhilarating, is not because of the panties, but because of the fact it's Taboo. I get an adrenaline rush every time I take panties from my sisters room. The adrenaline is because they're some one else's panties, and they don't know that 'm doing this.

I love the texture and the warmth of certain pairs, as well as the idea of rubbing her pussy juice all over my dick, and in turn making her panties smell like my cum afterwards.

If I can't actually fuck them, they can at least smell like me and wear my cum

she has 3 kids? she looks like 16

kek , this

Because weed doesn't replace enjoyment in life, weed enhances it.

Forward it to your dad, it was clearly meant for him in the first place.

Thank you for that delicious reply.

why u against smoking weed weak ass bitch? Weed to much for you? Can't handle your own emotions.? lil bitch?

ayy its shrek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If you were to turn 360 degrees you would be facing the same direction retard. Kys.

420blazeitfaggot

>being this new

Ask her why the hell shes green