Sup Forums why do i like to cut myself?

Sup Forums why do i like to cut myself?
The problem is i always do very deep cuts (the one in the pic is probably is the most benign)
it messes up my sheets and stuff.
Halp me.

Because you're an attention-whoring retarded piece of human waste.

How's cutting yourself is attention-whoring?

Please just kill yourself. If your too much of a faggot to try to help yourself, you're a waste of potential. Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Yeah, but how can I help myself? Serious question.

Keep up with the good suicidal work!!

This isn't helping.

cut other things instead like cheese or a tomato and you will become bored of cutting things and everything will be good :^)

Thats not even a cut you flaming faggot ass bitch you dont know what true pain is, i would gladly take a knife to your throat and just gash that shit open and see you cry while you gag up blood, you are a good for nothing attention whore seeking bitch, you know why people "cut" themselves, its because they are weak, they dont know how to live in the goddamn real world, you are a nothing, everyone is a nothing, deal with it like every other non faggot on this earth, no one likes it so stop being a pussy and stop your bitch ass attempt at being an emo goth cuntface cuck

If you wanna actually help yourself, and I'm being completely serious, anytime you feel the urge to cut yourself, go take a walk. Just walk. Listen to some music and think. After about a month of that, get like 5 grams of magic mushrooms, get a good friend to trip sit you, and then just go into the trip with an open mind. Do not tell yourself that you don't want to trip anymore, do not say anything like "I don't want this" or something along those lines, because that's what causes unneeded bad trips. Real psychedelics, not hallucinogens, work amazingly as anti-depressants, some people only need to trip once, some people become psychonauts and live so much better. And plus you can't get addicted to psychedelics.

Or stop being a emo goth cuntface cuck

You cut yourself because you're struggling with your mental health, feel like you're not being heard or understood - and cutting yourself is just a coping method for you to express your pain.

I suggest changing your diet, getting out in the sun more, exercising and doing anything else that will make you feel better about yourself. Loose weight, bleach your teeth, whatever you need to do.

You're asking the wrong place, as most cunts on here are sociopaths who need curbstomping. But I'm here for you.

Things can get better if you work hard at it.

Stop cutting yourself. You'll regret it later on in life.

>it messes up my sheets and stuff

Buy plastic sheets. Blood will come right off.

Cut where it counts.

I'm not the OP, though. I don't even cut myself. Neither am I emo or goth. I'm actually trying to be serious, so please take your worthless edginess elsewhere. It's honestly really annoying how people do that. Just because you're fat and can't get a girlfriend doesn't mean you have to be an asshole to anyone trying to be nice, you cuntface cuck.

Hey, Dex
thanks for the advice

Whiteknights to the rescue, what happened to the old Sup Forums where we would make this dude just want to kill himself even moar

Thank you! I will try the walk thing. Can't do shrooms at the moment though due to an active police investigation. But yeah those helped A LOT previously.

Newfag alert

ikr! the memes aren't even good anymore XD

Jfc, OP... You can't honestly be this much of a faggot. Coming to Sup Forums claiming you cut yourself and asking for help? You're either extremely retarded or horrible at b8ing. Either way, just don't.

If you want help, had it right. If you can't find the reason to cut the shit, then fucking off yourself. Everyone goes through shit, and it's about time you grow up and learn that. When I was a young faggot I cut myself. But that was when I was like 15. I finally grew up and realized that it didn't fucking help. It does nothing for you. It makes you look like an attention whore, and no one will ever be able to look at you straight with huge fucking scars. If you want the motivation, fucking find it. No one is gonna tell you anything that changes your mind. You're gonna continue cutting and continue asking yourself why you do it. Step up and tell yourself it's time to stop being a self-loathing edge-lord or finish the job. There are too many people in this world complaining about their shit for the rest of us to stop what we are doing and try to make you feel better.

Because being an angry little shithead all the time is way too tiring and is starting to get old anyway. Not to mention it's stupid.

(OP here) The problem is that I am not fat and do a have a gf.

I've been using Sup Forums on and off for about 4 years now, but OK.

I am over 30...

You obviously wernt a good angry little shithead if it was too tiring, you fucking cuck ass negro, i bet youre just a shy little femanon that just wants to try to help people, pussy bitch

No problem. My therapist actually recommended the walk thing to me, especially because I don't want to take prescription medication. Stuffs not good for you.

Prove it faggot

Okay.

Kill yourself, going to therapy lel cuckx100000

Why would you ask me to prove it if you know that there's no way to do that? I don't just have any pictures from years ago with me sitting on Sup Forums.

hahaha cuck is my favourite Sup Forums meme slang :^) top keks!

You're over 30? For the love of fuck why are you still doing this shit? You're an adult. You know how this world works. Why the fuck are you still pulling this highschooler shit? It must be hard trying to do interviews or talk with customers when you have massive scars littering your arm. Dude, fucking seek some help or off yourself. But get off Sup Forums with your shit. We aren't therapists. We are a bunch of faggots who will only tell you to kill yourself. You aren't going to get any worthwhile advice from Sup Forums.

Well, now that I go to therapy, my life's been better. I got a girlfriend, finally got a car, and am applying to jobs. I also started working out a lot, which helps too. You should try it.

Triforce me you cuck

my deepest cut

Then we're on the same boat, except I don't waste my time being an asshole on the internet for no reason. It actually feels great to be nice.

I'm on mobile.

Gee, I don't know. Ever try stop cutting yourself you fucking faggot?

FUCK THAT WAS SO DIFFICULT.

I am not "still" doing it. I just started 3 years ago for some reason. Also not cutting my arms, just the torso and legs.

Why take pictures? you trying to prove something you little bitch

top zozzle you should kill yourself with OP

No I just wanted to relive that moment

Did you try stop cutting yourself ?

(OP here) for the ones saying other will notice it an d such. I usually say it's an old military injury or extreme sports related (was doing a lot of downhill biking).

The issue is that I kinda fantasize a lot about these cuts being from some sort of RL situation.. maybe that's the issue I dunno.

I don't cut myself that often. The urge comes and goes.

lel just cut youself even deeper everytime and then you dont have to relive anymore!!!

Why can't you do it right?

Killed myself after you told me to. It was overrated. Think I'll go hang out with some friends now. They'd like to hear about it.

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN
THESE WOUUUUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEAL

Gay
Try harder

Did you really expect Sup Forums to help you? Learn how the game works.

Why not. Already got one useful reply.

What's something that you genuinely love?

Yams.

Programming. Extreme hiking (as in get lost somewhere in a remote unpopulated location for a few month)
Unfortunately my current job does not deliver on the programming side and can't do any hiking in any foreseeable future.

/thread

Touching children

>one useful reply

>plastic sheets
Forgot the bleach. Bleach gets rid of residual blood DNA, so that know one will know it's you that's cutting.

That's an unlucky situation, sadly. I enjoy hiking too, but the problem is, I hate the heat and I live in Texas, so I mostly just do urban exploring. I do it with friends, which makes running from rent-a-cops even more fun.