FALLOUT 4 FREE ON XBONE. ALL DLC FREE. CHECK XBOX STORE

FALLOUT 4 FREE ON XBONE. ALL DLC FREE. CHECK XBOX STORE

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/03/22/accidental-free-fallout-4-season-passes-on-ps4-revoked
gamesradar.com/your-free-fallout-4-season-pass-ps4-has-been-revoked/
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-18-fallout-4-season-pass-currently-free-on-uk-playstation-store
destructoid.com/what-a-shocker-those-free-fallout-4-season-passes-have-been-revoked-350170.phtml
reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/4axpeg/fallout_4_season_pass_showing_up_as_free_uk_store/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Proof?

ITS REAL HOLY SHOT BUMP

Its legit

Anything else??

Only fallout so far. But I've been scouring the store for others. Holy shit this is awesome

Nothing for doom or overwatch

Woah this is unexpectedly legit

HOLY FUCK THIS IS LEGIT

Great find user

Holy shit dude, I love you!

What about ps4? Is it free in ps4

thanks man this is legit

No cause sony has their shit together.

We don't talk about that one, so don't even respond with that.

Trips says what???

Trips says buy it on PC you idiots.

I wouldn't do it, can't they check who bought it and suspend or cancel their accounts?

How is this possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, a butthurt modder hacked Xbox live

They can't do shit. It's their fault.

OP you mad fucking cunt you

WHAT THE FUCK
BASED OP

The entire game is free. You can "buy" it just with a Microsoft account so if you have a 360 but no XB1 just incase you ever get it.

didnt this happen with the season pass?
Pretty sure they'll just revert the purchases

It still sucks

Its true thx so much, the deluxe edition with all dlcs and even the season pass.

I already had the game on cd but now i can start from xbox itself plus i didnt own any of the dlc.

it's asking me for a credit card, too bad

Hell yeah, free shit! Thanks OP!

can you get banned for downloading this?
retarded question. but i'm legit scared....

Any faggot prove they got it for free? Nothing on anything yet and I'm paranoid so.

Yeah it's a little stupid but you need a valid payment method on the account even to buy free things for XB1.

You could try adding a fake paypal or something.

WHY?

Yes. Microsoft will force you to pay once they've fixed.

Wtf? Good looking out I'm gonna cop the season pass

You fucking gid holy shit

Can confirm

Did this with fable 3 . Never got charged... Microsoft fault.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS LEGIT

>You still need the disc

i think im good, I finished it before and sold it.
Don't wanna give microdicks any of my payments because they fucked me a little with live gold that I didn't want and then wouldn't let me delete my card from the account

no and no, retards

download includes full game of Fallout 4 therefore no disc req

Fuck Bethesda I bought a season pass.
Fucking cunts.

How do I get this with a 360?

This

I don't think they can legally charge you. I mean, you got the game from the official store legitimately. They might charge who ever hacked their systems, but not us.

No fucking way. They goofed they aren't going to charge anyone
Quit fear mongering

I was about to post about this, I was going to legit buy it and it said it was free? I got it but I thought it was because It was where I got the game early or I was a special apple

Any other games as well?

Lol k have fun bro

fallout 4 obvs not on 360
but you can purchase it on xbox

They'll charge your card once the error is fixed, retards

Buy an xb1 you nigger

.com

too bad its a shit game
no offense doe

All free. Getting now.

Doesn't know about legal purchases. Any downloads from the official store is the liability of Xbox, not us. They can't charge us for something they advertised as free.

it's a real shame i have the game and season pass. fug :DDDDD

FUCKING KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Pffff
What's the big fucking deal
Just download it from piratebay if you want it free
It's not multiplayer so you're not even losing anything

They will just remove the game from your system, the same shit happened on ps4 and they fixed it within 30 mins and revoked everyones season pass

It never happened for PS4 you idiot.

This is rad

PS4 is owned by Sony.
Xbone by Microsoft.
Different companies retard.

Like I said... I still have fable 3. A few years ago there was a bread saying a few games were free. This was before xbox 1 came out... never paid. Microsoft fault.

This so much

>TFW salty 12 year olds make up lies in order to feel better about spending all that money when they could have waited to get it free now.

Microsoft will be unable to do anything except revert the purchases. They CANNOT charge you for downloading something free. As long as you download the game, you will have it forever in until you delete it. They CANNOT remove it from your Xbox.

Thank you user
What a time to be alive

IT'S THE TRUE I LOVE U FUCKING OP. Legit

Proof?

seems legit, just got season pass.

I don't know if you're b8ting but I don't have PS4 and FO4 has never been free on the PS4. Unless you have article proof then suck a dick fgt.

ign.com/articles/2016/03/22/accidental-free-fallout-4-season-passes-on-ps4-revoked

They'll probably ban you for some time and then remove the game from your library and make sure so don't have access

star wars battlefront ultimate edition also free

LEGIT

Not for me! Bad time to upgrade to the new UI I guess... Sheeeit

It's fixed. Microsoft site took down fo4 page.

There is no proof other than this has happened before. Microsoft will delete the game from your purchases but can't remove it from your system. Microsoft won't punish anyone who downloaded this for free because there are some who actually may have believed it was free.

Should I delete my credit card after I download? Will they eventually charge me when it gets fixed?

FUCKING WORKED I LOVE YOU OP

LEGIT THANK YOU MAN

no, you could sue them for that.

Legally, no.

they cant and wont, you could sue if they did so

>gamesradar.com/your-free-fallout-4-season-pass-ps4-has-been-revoked/
>eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-18-fallout-4-season-pass-currently-free-on-uk-playstation-store
>destructoid.com/what-a-shocker-those-free-fallout-4-season-passes-have-been-revoked-350170.phtml
>reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/4axpeg/fallout_4_season_pass_showing_up_as_free_uk_store/

Is this true? My xbox is in for repairs, can I buy and d/l later?

so if you go to a store and buy let's say a tv for 200$, can they come to your house and take it back because it was actually 2000$ but they fucked up ?

Nice try

no.

If you guys are paranoid about this download, put it to an external hard drive

No, because the purchase will be removed from your account.

Still up on the CAN store. Currently installing. I knew xbox was a right choice lol

HOLY SHIT, THANKS OP

lmao, enjoy 20fps faggots

You're the man OP

Awww shit just checked on Xbox Phone app and snagged that shit for free yo!

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Thanks for the find OP and thanks user. Have fun lads looks like it was not the best time to send it up for repairs.....