This is what happens when you let guys be fathers

This is what happens when you let guys be fathers.

all fathers are guys.

>inb4 some guy trolling about gender bullshit

retard

Is this some type of feminist propaganda?

Parents are sexualizing their children at younger ages.

Unsure of the point. What's the point OP?

PS she's really cute.

Just imagine; when the kid turns 18, that dads got himself some prime trap ass to wreck. Plus, since he'll have been on HRT for years, his dick will be totally ruined.

Best power fantasy ever.

the only way to be a good father is to fuck them first.

>cute

'she'

it's not usual for kids to want to try on different clothes and makeup, they grow out of it, parents that aren't insecure don't care

1000 yard stare. Thats a dude who doesn't want to let on he rapes his trap son.

maybe you you queer
i was only the pink power ranger at recess because the other ones were called already

The guy in the pic isn't the kids dad he's the makeup artist

That they can make a boy use makeup better than lesbian whores like you?
Awesome!

Straight guy here. He's adorable and just like a tad sexy. Would love my gf to cosplay this kid so I can fuck her

Thats too bad. Turning your son into a trap cumdump sounds pretty clever.

you're fucking stupid.

My dick is hard

What about women being mothers?

This is what happens when you let women be mothers.

>dad is closested faggot
>see shota
>groom as required to fulfill daddy's faggotry
>all in the while showing his open acceptance of son's homosexuality

Fucking sick

did you mean to write gay?

Kek

I envy the person that gets to breed that boipussy

Hunting accident waiting to happen.

Don't kill cute boys please.

If a girl his age was wearing the same amount of make up it would be appalling and everyone would be getting sand in their vaginas because of the "over sexualization" but it's okay when someone does it to a boy because why?
People in this threat are making pretty fucking disgusting sexual remarks about a boy. How is it any different?

*gay guys

Then you take him home and he has a shower and comes out looking like this, then you don't want to fuck anymore.

Do you mean gays?

It's not different because Sup Forums would have sex with any cutie. It's other websites that would be hypocrites with double standards for boys and girls.

seriously, he shouldn't wear this much makeup
tone it down a little, grow the hair out and put on a cute outfit
much more fuckable

Roll

Yeah b8, blah blah I'm so angry you got me.

Genuine question though; if you are actually attracted to someone his age, how do you justify that knowing that it is unacceptable in society and how did they attraction originally come about? If you don't mind me asking.

You... you realize that kid wanted to be a professional make-up artist when he grew up. So the artist in the picture taught him that make up style at his request. The artist did one half of his face and he was supposed to copy onto the other. It is not uncommon for a make-up artist to practice on their own face even if the make-up is intended for the opposite gender. It teaches them how to hide undesireable traits as well.

I mean sure, it is weird for an 11 year old to ask for tips on drag make-up but he is probably going to have to deal with it sometime in his career so might as well teach it to him. Not necessarily anything gay about this.

>how do you justify that knowing that it is unacceptable in society
i don't. my dick wants what my dick wants
>and how did they attraction originally come about
I guess I've always had the same tastes, they just haven't changed since I was 7~ and fantasizing about what cute boys or girls looked liked naked and touching wieners or nipples. It's not even exclusively little cuties, I like adult men and women too.

>Not necessarily anything gay about this.
Except the two guys who are into makeup and decorated a boys face. They could both have just wanted to give women breast implants if they wanted to do something straight.

That's fair enough, not something that I necessarily agree with myself but it's interesting to hear the perspective of someone on the other side of the fence so to speak.
Thanks user.

you're a good cunt, user