Here's some pictures of a girl trying to scam me on Craigslist. Enjoy

Here's some pictures of a girl trying to scam me on Craigslist. Enjoy.

Ainsley from Glasgow, Scotland

Could you explain the scam?

You just got scammed

You may have heard of this one, I cum in her and then have to pay for a child for 18 years

So she says she's down to fuck. After an email she wants me to go on the website to show I'm a real person. The website is a scam that just takes all your money. I told her off then she kept telling me to come back sending me more and more pictures. More pics for you guys I guess.

moar

catfishing for profit, eh?

I guess it is not her, it is just a scammer with good photos to scam idiots.

you make her sad by not giving your moneys

guess so. I sent her two messages and shes sent me around 8

You should scam her back. Tell her you'll prove I her if she sends a specific pic or some shit. Bait your way to glory.

Sorry, prove it to her.

request shoe on head!

Reverse image searched her and couldn't get anything so wonder where the pics are from.

I've definitely seen these pictures before. It's either a bot or someone that sends these specific pictures.

last one I think. I'm gonna go try to find a real girl. Maybe have a shower. Meeting some dude to suck my cock for the first time. Wish me luck

May be a bot. Some of the emails have odd characters instead of letters.

>girl

Your being catfished dude. I do this in my spare time at work to make extra cash too.

I realized that within the first email and didn't reply to any of the others. I sent it to my spam folder after I got some nice photos. Want to help with how you set up getting paid?

Weren't you that user from like 2 weeks ago that posted about receiving pics from an underage girl and got threaten of being persecuted by her dad?

I just have them send me money to a PayPal or Venmo account. Just snag the biggest collection of one girl you can find, chat them up/send them pics, offer to fly out to fuck them if they send you money for the plane ticket. A lot of guys will catch on but there's always dumb fuckers out there. It's like fishing, throw out more lines catch more.

Profit

not the same guy. Girls back in her country for a few months. want to fuck something.

I'll try it on a day off

It's easy. You will see tons of dicks but it's not like it's any different than browsing this faggot board. Been doing it for like 10 years. Pretty much always pay my car payment with the money I make off them.

What if they report your PayPal or something?

Anyone try and get back at you. What websites do you go looking for them.

No one has reported me. What are they gonna do. Tell their wives that they sent $400 to a fake 18 year old girls because he thought he was gonna fuck her.

No, I delete the accounts and start a new girl after I get a few payments. Flickr is a good site to find them and this site called profiles.xxx