I have a girlfriend of 1 year it's hard to explain but we met online

I have a girlfriend of 1 year it's hard to explain but we met online

We met and shared 11 nights in a hotel. We had no sex at all. I'm too scared? Why am I too scared ? She took the pill just for me, she is kind of CRAZY at the thought of sex and she even told me today she thinks about it. But it's something I literally dread doing. Can anybody guess why because even I don't know

Pic of her wearing my clothes in the hotel

How long ago did she start taking birth control?

if my girl was on the pill for me i'd be filling that pussy every chance possible

4 months before we met when we originally planned it and she was like shit no I don't want to get pregnant. And I was too scared to say I didn't want sex at the time

>4 months before we met up
>have met 11 times after

Bro I don't know how to tell you this but she's getting fucked on the side

Op here. I think main reason I don't want sex is possibly a confident issue. I.e I'm scared that she thinks I'm ugly when I'm fucking her. I'm scared I can't get hard or my dick can't get inside her. Scared I'll not fuck her good enough

We just stuck to oral sex the whole time we were 69 every night which is good for me

Will she stay with me if I don't want sex the next time we meet ?

not necessarily as some girls just do the pill for other reasons but if op doesnt plow soon some chad def will

I'd almost believe it if she wasn't such a good girl. She texts me literally all the time. Her choice not mine but I'm cool with it. Shes an insider too and has no friends and doesn't go out partying. But she's so beautiful, shes like a diamond in the rough

In short I know for a fact she ain't getting fucked on the side

You've been dating this girl for a year and you haven't even talked to her about this? What kind of boyfriend are you? Relationships need communication you need to sit down and discuss your issue before she starts jumping to conclusions in her head (hell she might have already done that)

If you dont want sex.Buy a dildo. Fuck her with dildo.

>doesn't go out
>has no friends
>"so beautiful"

Something doesn't add up

Then post pics. Also checked

Dude I wanted this so bad. She said "don't need a dildo bb I have you" I was like oh shit you're in for a surprise

YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT

Forgot to mention she is a Dutch girl and I hear that a lot of them are more kinky than others. Any ideas that don't involve sex ??

Just get one anyway. You might find you get turned on enough to have a go yourself

Just do it. She loves you. You can't avoid it or she will be gone someday. I bet she's going to like it.

Will that not be disappointing for her? My dick is pretty much below average and it would be my first time. Straight after fucking her perfectly with a dildo lol

How come you only talk about sex but when I offer you actual advice you ignore my post? Fuck you OP you clearly don't want any real help I hope your gf dumps your ass

Because I have spoken to her about it you cunt

But she just maintains that it's okay like anyone that loves you would

I'm sorry I didn't respond to you, little girl

For girls its more about the experience and shit. Dont panic. She obviously not with you for sex so you'll be fine

Yeah you are sorry faggot

You're probably gay or something, post her tits

That's true and maybe if I grow some balls eventually she'll be glad she stayed with me

I look forward to the future thread "my gf just dumped me bros she got tired of me not wanting to have sex"

If you haven't grown any balls yet, that may be why you don't have any sex drive.

"Pic of her in my clothes"in the hotel" is a dude and that dude is you. What the fuck are you doing with your life user

>op is using this thread as an outlet to pretend he's a girl without going through the effort of trapping

Kek what a homo

Nope

Is this pic supposed to prove something? That person on the bottom could still be a guy/you

>black hair with red bits dyed in it

Lmao she's definitely an uggo