Name at least 5 ways to insult someone other than kill yourself, autism, cancer, cuck, or faggot. Oh wait...

Name at least 5 ways to insult someone other than kill yourself, autism, cancer, cuck, or faggot. Oh wait, you can't because you're a meme-spouting teenager with a mental aptitude deficiency.

retard

Someone is mad it's ok sweetie just go to bed and forget about the bad guys who insulted you on the internet

OP

faggot

You're American

Dont they have after school programs for kids like you?

Hahahaha they're Fucking disgusting subhumans

You suck

You're a dingus

Not acknowledging that they exist.

>vacuous degenerate
>Sanders voter
>poo-poo head
>fuckcake
>you're a fucking white male

Eat shit and die. Oh wait, that's 6.

Probably a euro fag

Spoken like a true woman. May you live a long life, fagit.

If you get insulted by someone you don't even know you should really die of cancer you weak American inbreds

You get mad because you know it's true. I feel sorry for you bro. I really do.

Of all the people I've had the displeasure of meeting, you are the worst. I absolutely detest you as a person.

How about just not insulting people?

Nigger

OP is a meme-spouting teenager with a mental aptitude deficiency.

or, or hear me out here, sandnigger.

Up ya nose wid a rubba hose

Bastion main

this

Bastion main
Kill me

STFU you cum guzzling fuckthief

superfluous dandy

mollycoddled twit

nigger

You mother fucking, cum guzzling, short circuited philistine. Does your inept mind not allow you the capacity to see what a flaming and blatant homosexual you are?
Sir, I would strongly suggest you find a sturdy rope to support your obese ass, with which you should asphyxiate yourself with. Only to have the sever lack of oxygen destroy your higher brain functions and then to be cut down by your crying mother.
After all the procedures in the hospital, sadly enough for her, your significant other will take custody of you. As you try to adjust to your life as a partially brain-dead human vegetable you will observe your lover, sorry, ex-lover repeatedly bring home other partners. Eventually she'll be so used to it that she will be comfortable enough to engage in sexual activities with others right in front of you, all the while you'll wish to finish what you had started when you felt a rope tighten around your neck.
Eat shit.

you are a fucking piece of trashcan garbage fat greasy 39 year old man

Your parents were true
It was a mistake to make you
(Notserious ;)