Albums where one song makes all the others pale in comparison

Albums where one song makes all the others pale in comparison
Even if the other songs are good/great they all fail to compete with one song on the album.

For example,
>title track

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZSIYhvKlTY
youtube.com/watch?v=iIKHI0NX1yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So not simply albums that have a "best song" but albums that have a song that is significantly superior to every other song on the album.

> Dark Souls 1 OST
> Gwyn, the Lord of Cinder theme

>Major Key - DJ Khaled
"Nas Album Done"

>Dreams Worth More Than Money - Meek Mill
"Lord Knows"

>Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga nai
Kirino Kousaka

>good kid, m.A.A.d city
"m.A.A.d city"

> Burial - Street Halo

Stolen Dog
Sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=RZSIYhvKlTY

I like the title track more

>saul williams - martyrloserking

horn of the clock-bike

Transylvania

Nameless song and Sif are just as good

Im sorry but I disagree

Well you might be right about Sif but nameless song is definitely the best track soundtrack wise

If we're talking in the game then I agree with you

>Susanne Sundfor - The Brothel
t/t

Stolen Dog just makes me cry like every time I listen to it. I had a friend who passed away climbing Mt McKinley, and he apparently listened to this song so much on his climb. Just have a connection to it.

>Almost right opinion
youtube.com/watch?v=iIKHI0NX1yU

I vehemently disagree. What makes you like that track more?
That isn't even ranking for my second or third favorite track. Maybe it has not "clicked" as well as others.
The title track is so perfect, the feeling when the riff switches come at the perfect time as he finishes off a verse, and just those riffs themselves are so incredible.
Flittermice has a hard time sticking out in much of any regard to me.

>Beauty Behind the Madness
"The Hills"

That's more like a best song than a song that is leagues and leagues beyond the rest though..

>Diggaz With Attitude - Stu Bangas & Vanderslice
"Pharoah Status"

>Shine - Estelle
"American Boy"

and it is not because Kanye is on it. I like Kanye's part but it is clear that they purposely got Kanye on this song as opposed to any of the others because the song itself without Kanye is still fantastic and better than any other song on the album

Skald Av Satans Sol is the best track you pleb

Most good albums don't have this problem. It is possible, as in the case of Transilvanian Hunger, but in general no.

That's my second favorite.
And on the contrary you are a pleb for joining the hivemind that believes in lunging stupid memetic insults such as pleb instead of just saying, "I disagree"

>Hammerheart
"Baptized in Fire and Ice"

It may be pushing it to call this leagues above the other songs and not just the best song, but I have not noticed the competition for it yet.

Faggot.

last track btw

>In the Shadow of the Horn

Hammerheart is consistently incredible the whole way through.

what song are you talking about? link? there's no track with that name in the OST. I think the whole thing is pretty good btw

>Human Sadness