Your buddies put hot muscle cream in your jockstrap

Your buddies put hot muscle cream in your jockstrap.

Your dick and balls are on fire, while your friends howl in laughter and smack your butt with a wet towel.

Would you get a boner?

I would say. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

kys

Nice meme.

yay my love is back

Thanks for bumping!

I once scratched my balls after putting some of that shit on my neck. I can say with certainty no, I wouldn't. Shit burns, bad.

Probably man idea turns me on

>I once scratched my balls after putting some of that shit on my neck. I can say with certainty no, I wouldn't. Shit burns, bad.
What if your buddies snapped your butt with a towel? Would that give you a boner?

I don't believe it would?

>Probably man idea turns me on
What is it about the idea that turns you on?

>I don't believe it would?
But what if you saw it happen to another guy? Still nothing?

Just the idea of friends pulling a prank like that. idk I can only really imagine it in middle school. just makes my weewee tingle

Still nothing. Maybe feel sympathy because he's bein spanked.

would suckle his cock to make to make it feel better

>Just the idea of friends pulling a prank like that. idk I can only really imagine it in middle school. just makes my weewee tingle
Just imagine your pants heating up until your dickie feels like it's been set on fire. You hop around trying to fan your privates, while your buddies whistle at you. They roll out the wet towels and burn your butt up.

Yeow!

Yea pretty much.
This post made me diamonds

>Yea pretty much.
>This post made me diamonds
Would you find their joke to be mean-spirited? Or playful and fun?

Playful n Fun.
Whats up with all these questions man ?
This your kink or something ?

>Playful n Fun.
>Whats up with all these questions man ?
>This your kink or something ?
I actually saw this prank done to a guy in the locker room, once. It fascinated me. So I'm curious who else would be interested in the idea.

Thanks for answering my questions.

What if a group of girls played this prank on you, instead of guys? Like, cheerleaders put heat balm in your underpants.

Itd be the same for me atleast

>Itd be the same for me atleast
Is there a limit to how much heat you could stand before it killed your boner? Like, how hot would you prefer your junk to get?

anyone have the dick version of this image?

>anyone have the dick version of this image?
You wish.