So i am rly bored and i saw something interesting How to Become a Mentalist anyone knows anything about this some...

so i am rly bored and i saw something interesting How to Become a Mentalist anyone knows anything about this some usefull links or anything

UNDERRATED TV SHOW IMO

Is last season worth watching? Seen first few eps in it and don't seem any real purpose/plot..?

idk lol i didnt watch it online just on tv and in my country they always stream same episodes

i am interested in how to become a mentalist saw few links online and pretty much they are random bullshit so i just wanna know where to start if anyone has idea

Lol why u want to be a mentalist :P and how old are u?

It's one of the tv shows were the seasons are mostly filled with episodes that have no relation to the story. shame really because the story is ace.

I know that! I seen it all then dropped it after first few eps of last season as I went to college... is it worth finishing?

Seems pretty fun i was always interested in bullshits like that reading people from their facial expression and i know when someone lies i know that that's not so hard to do and i want more and i am fcking bored my computer is shit and lol bored me and i cant play that shit anymore and i am 20

Don't you think that last ep with red J was disappointing?

later on its every few episodes something with red john so its worth of watching

honestly like the last 3 episodes are probably worth watching.

Lol shall I just watch the last 3?

it was, very
I still hope Patrick fell for the same trick again and RJ just faked his death for a second time so season 8 would be coming after couple years

i like whole tv show if you have time watch it all if not yea just watch few last episodes

WTF is a mentalist?

Someone explain this shit to me.

yeh suppose, not like anything big does happen, and if it does it will say "previously".

Well, I'll say this - you've come to the right place.
I don't have an answer for you; but there is undoubtedly someone here, among the scholars and wizards, who will aid you in your quest. Here, the most wholesome brotherhood of knowledge-seekers and of bearers of truth and wisdom, this is where your search shall come to an end. Usually with a van appearing out of your window.
Godspeed and good fortune, fellow traveler.

13 Steps to Mentalism read this shit

well there are a lot of weird people here so i thought there is mby some mentalist or someone who can help

i think its a good psychopath that gets and finds other psychopaths and its a person who can easy manipulate with you at least that's my opinion

be serious, bud.
You're not going to be a mentalist.
That's not even a real term.
Anything you read exists because other people understand that there are people who desperately think there's a way to become a mentalist.

Also, if being a mentalist was weird or special, there'd be a board here. Actually, wait th

i'd just like to read people more cuz we live in fcked up world where you dont trust your friends and thats fcked up for me and i think its fun and weird and i am rly bored so fck it ill read some books and try to do weird shit i am probably not the only one who is trying this shit i am doing it for fun if it doesnt work fck it ill find something else

Maybe you should just focus on your confidence and finding new friends.
Want results? Don't beat around the bush.

Nah i am 20 i cant get used to someone now to be good friends i have few people that are in big city i am in small place near big city so here are just few people you can hang out with and i chat with those people and go out with them let's once in a month and thats fine but i am interested in this shit so ill try it out thanks for realistic everyday bullshit doe