ITT: Things that were ruined for you by one person

ITT: Things that were ruined for you by one person

love

Life

Life

Was about to say this

social life. twice. but by different people.

Really? You had to get your content from Reddit?

There is a company that owns several hospitals in my area. They used to feed us (the ambulance crews) for free when we were on shift. You could eat at the cafeteria of take a sandwich to go or whatever. It was decent food, and hey, you're saving money right?
Well one guy started coming in with his uniform on when he was off work and grabbing sandwiches and chips and drinks, you name it. Lots of it. Basically grocery shopping in the hospital cafeteria and taking it home with him. Needless to say the hospital decided it wasn't going to supply us with food for our off days so they stopped it altogether.

*cries

Alaska

reminded me of this

my grandma told me a lot of hot dogs had eyeballs, snouts, and various other gross pig parts in them when i was 7. didnt have a hot dog again til i was a teenager

This one faggot keeps posting roll and get threads

They are literally pointless and just take up space plz ban them >:(

i'm sorry user sounds like you had a good thing going. hope you fucked up whoever that was

how is it ruining a good thing?
that implies that there roll threads were good before he started posting them

Art class, this one fucking teacher decided to gun me every single day. I got sick with the fucking classes. It didn't helped that the next art teacher was a fucking moron and literally had no idea on how to give classes. Plus I think the motherfucker was always stoned.

Virginity.
Some cougar got to me when I was 17. Turned me out.

It turns out, that wasn't such a bad thing. Good times.

Santa Clause being real - teacher
The weather man doesnt choose the weather - dad
The tooth fairy isnt real - dad

>Boo hoo some girl I liked doesn't like me. I'm 14 there's no coming back from this

Fuckin faggot

>the weatherman doesn't choose the weather

i'll bet you were a fun kid to be around

>stoned.
he may also have taken sugar in his tea but that's also neither here nor there.

threads on Sup Forums

why are art teachers such bitches

i had this one a few years back who had a stick up her ass 24/7 and would always call me out even though i was ahead of the rest of the class

This thread by OP.