Hey guys so i was just wondering... Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha...

Hey guys so i was just wondering... Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.

Hahaha gay

I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Naruto and sasuke Uchiha, combined, or sage of six paths alone

My sides

Anyway, just wanna hear what you're thinking about my arguments

As of the last episode Sagemode Sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara would wreck them both easily, how can you even compare

Deez nuts

Oh god not a narutard, go post this on Sup Forums. You're not welcome here.

You ate right, my bad, black zetsu because he subdued him

This Man

Neither are you newfag

Says the newfag and shit taste in anime.

>being this babyface-new

>Being this butthurt

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my batch in the Chuunin Exams, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Akatsuki, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in stealth warfare and I’m the top Kekkei Genkai user in the Hidden Leaf. You are nothing to me but just another genin. I will wipe you the fuck out with ninjutsu the likes of which has never been seen before in the Ninja World, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over ninja scrolls? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ANBU agents across the Fire Country and your chakra is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Raikiri, maggot. The storm jutsu that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Ninja Way. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over one thousand techniques, and that’s without use of Sharingan. Not only am I extensively trained in taijutsu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Seventh Hokage and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Ninja World, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Fire Release all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Copypasta with edits

Quite possibly the newest kid on this website atm

oh so that's what it is!

You sure? About that?
How can you prove that I'm new if we are on anonymous image board, faggot.

Because you didn't recognize the stale pasta of OP's post lol get bent pussy you're caught

Lurk moar please

I know everyone here and i don't remember you...newfag

Sakura can easily beat this noob

>Lurk moar please
I don't need to lurk more, you cuck. And I know it's a copypasta but I'm just playing a game i which you don't understand.
>Trolling Copypasta with more Troll Bait

>being this autistic
>mfw

>I know everyone here
Baka

Why? You think i'm wrong?

I could easily beat him with a nuke

please user, we all know that One punch man is no match for John Cena.
And I'm not talking about Smackdown debut John Cena. No, I'm not talking about Wrestlemania 22 John Cena. Hell, I'm not talking about Wrestlemania 23 John Cena either. I'm talking about Judgment Day One Night Stand John Cena with the Attitude Adjustment(which is capable of beating Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesnar and Big Show), his remaining Five Moves of Doom(which grant him the Flying Shoulder Block, the Five Knuckle Shuffle, and the Stepover Toehold Facelock) capable of using Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, equipped with a ladder(capable of using acrobatic attacks) and a microphone because he is a master in rapping and hip-hop, a perfect gimmick (that can include Doctor of Thuganomics ), control of both the referees and the audience, with Hulk Hogans's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his Hulkamaniacs guarding him and John Cena's album "You Can't See Me" playing behind him AFTER he absorbed charisma from the wrestling legend, entered Hulkster Mode, cast a Military Press Slam on everybody and use Axe Bomber (crooked arm lariat) so he can put his arm in a 60-90 degree angle while running in to them. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the wrestling paths Hulkster ”Running Leg Drop" John Cena with the Attitude Adjustment, Five Moves of Doom, Atomic Drop, and Belly to Belly Suplex, equipped with Corner Foot Choke while casting "Real American" as his theme song, controlling the Hulk Hogan signature pose, able to tap into the Hulkamania, wearing the John Cena chain and Hulk Hogan boots, and can perform advanced pinning methods while being an expert in rapping and hip-hop all while the odds are atacked against him.

Classic newfag defense, good one.

It's alright, just lurk a little moar and don't be such a cock juggling faggot when you're wrong

>Classic newfag defense, good one.
>It's alright, just lurk a little moar and don't be such a cock juggling faggot when you're wrong
Keep on failing for the bait

but he is already defeated so..

Do you realize how fucking powerful this dbz character can get, this blast is multiverse busting level, so chiaotzu could destroy the whole entire Naruto universe

this

>greentexting like that
>mfw

>I know everyone here
Fuck off newfag

This will easily destroy madara and john cena

The creator of naruto legit said yamcha from dbz would destroy anybody from naruto

see that's unfair as yamcha was the strongest character in DBZ

R.I.P Goku Too strong

And yet john cena was thrown in here being the strongest god in history

Well maybe but he wouldn't kill sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Madara Uchicha

.... and I just imagined Vegeta just b-slapping Madara thanks to you.

Spook

wow, man I'm a huge fan of madara, but that was wow, I'm speechless.

But he lost bro. maybe he could destroy the entire ninja world, and because of that all the fucking world did united against him on the very purpose of defeat that legend, well, they did it.

But if you are talking about just one man, one man fighting hand to hand, there was only one man who almost destroyed Madara, and that was Maito Gai, he was close, by himself.

/thread

This is probably either a copypasta or a joke but honestly people like you make me ashamed to like anime.

Meep

shut up

And he would be super stoked about beating someone who could take more than one punch

Pain like a teen girl