PART TWO

PART TWO

God tier movies that not many people know about.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beyond the Black Rainbow

Branded to Kill

A kind of fuck-you to the studio that was hounding the director out. It's the best yakuza film I've ever seen, completely ravaging all the conventions of the genre.

The stabby stabby car scene is awesome

Best in thread
Thank me with a follow

Soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

Amazing movie. Uncut version is flawless.
Great shot of that scene. And Choi at the end is like. This Koreans are fucked up.

been thinking about watching this one, is it really a mindfuck?

Essential viewing. Last 10/10 movie I saw.

It's Primer for the braindead Big Bang Theory crowd.

Not the user who posted it, but it's pretty good. Wouldn't really call it a "mind fuck." But it's definitely worth watching. It gets a little tedious towards the end, and some of the cast are pretty bad actors, especially the women.

>implying Primer isn't a steaming pile of shit.

So sick of people claiming they understood that incoherent mess just to sound intelligent.

Best date movie ever!!!

> kek, didn't get primer. He caught himself in time kid thats all there was to it. He fucked around too much and ended up fucking himself literally.

Nevermind the file names.

Ajeossi - the man from nowhere.

>jamal couldn't follow a simple time travel story
Better to just keep some things to yourself there, kid.

It's more coherent than his follow up movie, upstream colour. I liked both though.

A bittersweet life

Excellent action scenes. I keep meaning to watch it again.

I thought Upstream Color was pretentious trash. It's grown on me after a couple viewings though.

The yellow sea

I own both these and love them any other good korean movies?

this one is really great

Hell yeah
>my wallpaper for the last year

No mercy for the rude

It's not a question of not "getting it." It's a very simple plot that's easy to follow.

He just tells his simple little story in the most convoluted, masturbatory way possible to make it seem intellectual. It's like Donnie Darko except without the cinematography and with shit tier actors.

I really liked it, only watched it once and didn't really understand it though. I never found it boring and enjoyed going along with the crazyness.

Mother fucking OldBoy, the Koreans know their shit

Se7en

Good movie. Get's crazy in the 2nd half. Does every gangster in Korea have a knife/meat clever? Seemed like it in this movie.

Tried the Vengeance trilogy? Everyone rightfully gives praise to Oldboy but Sympathy for Lady/Mr Vengeance are both on the same level and are excellent Korean movies. It's also Japanese, but Audition is also really good in the same vein.

Most of the movies I replied to are
Korean, so definitely check them out.

Original Old boy

Honestly, you just sound really insecure. I'll agree that he made missteps in either the story telling or editing that muddled the story in one instance, but the implication that it was intentionally convoluted is just you projecting your insecurities. Either way, I'm done talking about it.

kek. Literally laughed at the though of taking a girl to see this on a first date.

Indeed. Since guns are hard to get in Korea, most of the crimes are committed with knives.

>2016
>Not having seen Sup Forums's favorite movie

Insecure? I just didn't like it and found it really pretentious with bad acting and don't know why so many people think it's amazing.. that's all. Either way yea, it's not worth talking about. Much better movies posted itt.

My nigga.

Just watch all the Park Chan Wook films, you can't go wrong. Then watch all the Takeshi Miike films, then have a shower.

>Sup Forums's favorite movie
You're thinking of Triumph of the Will

Never heard of it. Why does Sup Forums like it? I supposed I'd watch it out of curiosity if those fuckers are into it so much.

>Takeshi Miike
Mah nigga

I bet none of you have seen this
My favorite movie of all time. Right up there with Barry lyndon

Underrated

This movie was total shit plotwise.
The acting was good though.

I'll give them all a try thanks

I haven't seen it but will definitely check it out now.

Plot is hes killing the nigga who ruined his life

Best Korean and best Japanese director

Also.
City of violence - nice fight scenes.
The unjust - more of a detective movie(no fight scenes)
The Berlin file - great action scenes.
Soo (Also called "Water" or "Brother")

Just googled it and will definitely check this out. Thanks user.

Added them to my list thanks

Those fucking cheeks though
Really liked this one

I must warn you that its a pretty difficult film to watch especially if you have no knowledge of the history surrounding the plot of the movie

Don't need to thank me, Mr dubs. I'm glad I can help.

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

anyone ever see that movie where the guy finds out reality isnt real and groups up with a black guy with those awesome shades that have no earpieces, and they fight these agent weirdos and dodge bullets? i think it stars benedict cumbernatch

cant remember the name, it was called the looper or the memento or somesuch

good taste

from the same guy that made oldboy
its a vampire movie like twilight

Martyrs. so hugely fucked up. just great

>like twilight
What? Don't fuck this up. It's nothing like twilight.

Marketing for this film was awful. It's an amazing film about the 17th century, with extremely convincing actors and authentic dialog. It's not a horror film. If you like period pieces and incredibly tense and atmospheric movies, I'd recommend this.

>Le funny poster

make any straight man want to suck black cock

OH YAY! I haven't seen that in years.

Also great are Calamari Union (16 characters all named Frank, none of which are ever confused about who's addressing whom) and Hamlet Goes Business (deadpan Shakespeare, really brilliant).

I haven't seen any of his recent films. Shit.

my fucking gaynigga right here