OP from the taco bitch thread, im back if you want more. And i will continue to deliver

OP from the taco bitch thread, im back if you want more. And i will continue to deliver.

Does it count if I play Farmville?
I also fap to it
My parents convinced me to

BUMP. YOU WERE SO BASED OP.

Can you bend over and fart in my face? Maybe shit on me a little too? It's research for my thesis.

Reroll

Fuck trips...you better honor dubs

Winrar?

I had trips op
"Lets meet up on sunday and fuck, for jesus"

in our householding we eat a lot of honey. i live with my nana, auntie, uncle and little cousin.

my nana senile now, she very old woman and she take all the honey jar and dip her toes. not good. but she receive punishment and now understand is bad

Either that comment or mine...dubs and trips together

mix em boi'

Reroll

Please dont make me do this... Her tits are so beautiful. Can i get a dubs reroll to confirm?

do it faggot

ATLEAST HONOR TRIPS AND PRAY

FUCK IT. DONE. NO TURNING BACK.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerolllllllllllliiiibf

Shut the fuck up and deliver faggot

Honor the original trips OP

You played the game shit heel. Don't be like everyone else on Sup Forums. Do something that matters and post it.

Rerorr Ching chong

that a boy, lets see if you get lucky

Honor trips also

Saving dubs-do you use buttplug? I stole my little sisters,tried it and it hurts like hell! How the hell she can use it at 14?!

who's the other girl in the pic, she is hot

Saving dubs-do you use buttplug? I stole my little sisters,tried it and it hurts like hell! How the hell she can use it at 14?!?!

ur one ugly bitch

Tactical nuke. Its all over.

Roll

In the mean time for a response from the farmers only girl, lets mess with this girl. I've invited her to the bars tonight. Realy qt. New Trips decides this one

When you gonna charge your phone, faggot

I'll buy you a couple drinks.....can I get a welcome home blowjob?

Also here's proof im the original OP from the thread the beaner girl deleted

I'm the fart guy dubs....now dubs again....touch me /b I'm on a roll

Winrar

Just plugged it in

That's an autistic response, she wont respond. We need something that will keep her replying. Like the pirate copypasta.

Rollero

Off by 1 two times
DUBS GET!

Roll

Rollato

Rollloando

Dubs get

Trips get

Always off by one
Quads get

How feminine is your penis?

Bumpppp