Fuck, I overcooked these dubs

this fucking thread.

my dubs

fuck, quick uncook it, put it in the freezer or something

Could be worse, id still eat that

>cooking steak this rare
Gross. Have fun getting a tapeworm from pink steak you fags
#welldonemasterrace

ok heres what you do you put it back but with olive oil, fry it in a flour tortilla and make a fajita, with cheese and steak

Next time try getting the fucking grill hot enough, the outside should be sandnigger brown, not jersey shore tan

i prefer mine well done with ketchup on top, with a side of dubs

Fuck I overcooked these dubs

the secret is to use the microwave as a timer

Fuck, I overcooked these dubz

must be a eurofag with poor standards of meat prep

Had a cast iron pan with the stove maxed out fam

Fuck I overcooked these dubz

>overcooked
Nigga that cow is still mooing

Disgusting

White man detected

look a little undercooked to me, just chuck them back in for a minute or two and they'll be right

Fuck off

It's under, and your sear is shit user. It's OK though, still edible

Cookyour steak uncivilized nigger

I don't get how people can like meat that raw.
> More flavor.
Bullshit, I've had rare steak before and it most certainly does not taste better.

or just some general fag who doesnt get the fact that this is a joke

the only people that care how another person eats their steak are complete fucking assholes.

if some asshole likes it burnt black, fine.

if some asshole likes it uncooked raw, fine.

if another asshole likes to piss on it before he microwaves it for 7 hours, fine.

liberal faggotry

thought that was just cum at first... then puked after the instant replay

Blue steak best steak

wtf is it ?

could you imagine eating a girls ass and that fucking thing slithered into your mouth? god dammit i can never see asses the same again

worm

>2016, in murrica
>not eating steak well-done with side of mayo

> steak
> pan
Pleb detected

is there a name for a steak between medium-rare and medium? cause thats what i like

>Well-done
You disgust me

>2016
>not being vegan

fucking carnists

you heathen

It isn't so much a european thing (they like rare streak too), it's a working class thing.

Studies show that working class people tend to cook steak well done. Pretentious middle class cunts tend to use this as an example of why they're better than the working class.

Personally I never liked the texture of rare steak, I'd rather have a salmon or are some spicy tuna steak.

it's just fucking bait

1) Steak is best enjoyed medium-rare, burgers are best enjoyed rare.

2) That is not steak, it's duck

where do you think rare steak comes from, faggot? if you order steak from the vast majority of european countries it comes rare unless explicitly stated otherwise

rare steak may come from europe but so does both hoof and mouth disease and mad cow

something that hasnt happened in the US because we know how to properly care for our meat even when completely raw

1) no

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

Oh look another faggot who heard that you are supposed to eat steak as rare as possible to reserve flavor. Now to mask your inscercurity of seeming stupid and having nothing better to do with your life, you post a sarcastic thread on Sup Forums to make yourself feel better.

damn man, chill.

No they are mine fag

Every restaurant you go to spits in your steak if they have to cook it above medium. Enjoy your cardboard steak fgt