You have ten seconds to explain to me why non-Whites in Europe, the US, and Australia shouldn't have to go back

You have ten seconds to explain to me why non-Whites in Europe, the US, and Australia shouldn't have to go back.
Protip: You can't.

Who would clean your toilet?

The same reason why Americans that immigrated from Europe shouldn't have to go back to Europe?

U have ten seconds to explain why everyone shouldnt go back to africa where we all came from.

Another white person? Or better yet, I would?

Good meme. There's a difference between conquest and immigration.

Because humanity first evolved in Africa, and hasn't evolved there since.

Except that was our ancestors who came, and took the land by force, fairly.

Well then why don't whites finish the job? That's y'alls only solution at this point

I'd be willing to consider it, but I'd rather simply send people back to their ancestral homelands.

Why dont we all go back to the fucking ocean?

The US, for one, is not a white nation.

you know i would go back but, i kind of like working harder than Americans and stealing their jobs.

But it is. It's actually the only "White" nation as such. England is English, Germany is German, but from the beginning until 1965 America was a mix of several White nations.

Yeah, no, that isn't true. And tell me why you think 1965 is a significant date?

Then only native Americans would be living in USA if you did that

Because the god tier generation of white baby boomers ruled the nation

What's the difference between conquest and immigration?

And their women

So basically you are admitting you are completely full of shit and have no idea what you are talking about. Great.

The Hart-Celler act, and what I said is 100% correct. America was originally English, but Germans, Dutch, and eventually other White groups like Irish, Polish, and Italians were added in. Blacks and Indians as well as Asians were not eligible for American naturlization until much further down the line, because they weren't considered to be truly American.

>taking the land and killing or physically removing its inhabitants
>settling in land without a fight at the courtesy of the existing inhabitants

You have ten seconds to explain why you don't crawl back up your mom's slack calloused cunt

How mad are you, my melanin-enriched friend?

Was born here and top of my classes

Holy shit you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Where do you get these lies/revisionist accounts of american history? I know they are popular in fringe-right and white nationalist circles, but I am wondering where, in particular, you learned the bullshit you are spewing right now.

God yes I would volunteer get me out of this shit hole called Florida.

the fuck are you talking about?
never have i seen a more vague and retarded op

So are you just gonna be mad, or are you gonna back up your claims? Because I can link shit, and I'm willing to bet you can't.

Because Asians are smart as fuck and don't go around breaking shit and committing crime like niggers, spics and arabs. They can stay.

Actually, I'm wrong on one point. Niggers were permitted to naturalize.

go back to europe you white trash fuck. You don't belong on this continent because your ancestors stole it from good people. If you believe you earned this land then the non-whites deserve to storm us you fucking hypocrite

Lord commissar George Costanza

You are a complete fucking idiot, I am curious about the origins of creeps like you not interacting with you.

The act you are referring to has to do with changes in preferences for immigration.

The fourteenth, fifteenth amendments

for fucks sake the civil rights act occurred in 1964 and yet you think the fucking hart-celler act has any significance whatsoever?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

lol. They aren't rivisionist. For those of us that actually study this stuff you just look like a huge faggot

...wait nevermind... You look like a faggot to everyone

>this retard thinks he smart

they are the definition of historical revisionism. they are complete and utter bullshit. the history of the country is racist enough, you don't have to invent a fake version of american history for that.

right, this is the sort of reply i expected. thanks.

Asians are good people, but they're not White. I could be persuaded one way or the other.

How hard does your name echo?

>The fourteenth, fifteenth amendments
Mistakes, especially as regards jus soli. The anchor baby doctrine is a judicial matter and could be changed at any time.
>The act you are referring to has to do with changes in preferences for immigration.
Yes, exactly. Enabling more non-Whites to enter the country whereas until then immigration was mostly restricted to Europeans. Things have gotten worse since then but Hart-(((Celler))) started the fire.

>the history of the country is racist enough
You say it's like it's a bad thing.