Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aOK9xUkAMg
youtube.com/watch?v=YM_eCnTNt1Q
youtu.be/tsRu0x_bQeY
vine.co/v/5uaPUVqaJjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really makes you think.

it's lit senpai

and neither of them threw their jerseys on the group either!

MVP Edition

Blacked!

Go spurs

>Shitcongo Bulce

>Go spurs

youtube.com/watch?v=3aOK9xUkAMg

She looks very uncomfortable

>b-b-but kevin isn't clutch

*on the ground

>Demetrius Jackson, Skal Labissiere, Deyonta Davis, Ben Bentil, Dejounte Murray all fell

Literally why?

She was staring at Ibaka's dick. He was behind the camera getting it ready for the shoot.

>He actually thinks the Bulls are going to be worse
>No more Knee-Rose watching from the sidelines and when he does play shooting 30% and dribbling the ball off his feet

It's no coincidence the closest thing Rose had to a healthy season in 5 years the team misses the playoffs and is the worst its ever been.

W-We're getting Durant and Horford and e-everything will be just fine, don't worry, in D-Danny we t-t-trust.

>Tom Orsborn: Dejounte Murray said he talked to Pop for 10 minutes tonight. β€œHe told me they want to turn me into a great player like they did Kawhi.” #Spurs

it's ogre just give >us the damn rings already

I'm upset about Thon (I know he's not Euro but still foreign) but that kid from Virginia has me hyped as fuck personally.

Yeah I'm sure Jose Calderon will be so much better.

this guy

>raps passed up skal twice

Autistic faggot?

BLACKED you say?

Spoiler: Calderon was one of the 33 qualified PGs that was better than Rose last year. And he won't even be starting.

forgot the most recent one senpai but thats okay, i know burgers are retarded

squad full of autistic faggots outweaving the league yes please

>3-1

>doesn't show this year's playoffs

>two of the players you got in the 2nd are better than your first rounders

Kek

Why do grandpas act like the 90s were tougher when zones were illegal?

Racist with no black women.. Another Uncle Tom

YOUNG GOD GONNA LAY THE PIPE

Kate Upton was made for Black Cock, what;s the anger about?

I don't know man.

I'd like to see MJ get triple teamed and fall flat on his face as his shit is stuffed.

>when zones were illegal
>he actually believes this

Go watch the Bulls/Jazz finals again. They were "illegal" in the way traveling is "illegal" today. It might be in the rules, but no one called it. Also having to be grappled, arm-locked, shoved while you try and play offense as the norm is 100x harder than anything players today can imagine.

Just look at Curry. They let the Cavs played a watered down version of 90's defense in a couple of games and he goes from UNTOUCHABLE GOAT PLAYER to chump that can't do anything.

5 rings

Knick fans are losing their mind over the D Rose trade. This nigga's ligaments are made out of raw penne.

Enjoy your damaged goods.

Jordan got triple teamed every time he touched the ball until Scottie came casual.

Go spurs

>all were chosen after players who rode the bench in europe

What the fuck.

>2fmvps
>Shaq

Niggas hatin on BTC, black thunder cock .

>implying it wasn't called
youtube.com/watch?v=YM_eCnTNt1Q

weren't triple teams illegal during his time? I thought you had to guard man to man pre 2000s

You couldn't double team off ball either. Which is a big deal because it is how all modern defenses work. If LeGod had MJ's rules to work with, he literally couldn't be stopped.

>tfw you will never be a hot slut partying it up on a yacht with athletes

Only when he entered the paint.

You couldn't touch him on the perimeter without committing a foul.

Now you can triple team on the 3 line.

Riding the bench in a real grown up professional league >>>>>> chucking up shots whenever you want against future insurance salesmen

>JR with the cock block on Jefferson

>showing basically a rulebook video

I can show an example of a travel actually being called today. That doesn't change the fact that Westbrook, Harden, Lebron, Rose, and even Corey Brewer get away with almost constantly.

Only once you entered the painted area.

People were allowed to camp there but outside of it you could get called.
That's why the Jordan Rules were still something "new" and controversial.

>all those sluts gravitating around Kyrie trying to get pregnant

lmao

>imagine if you couldnt' touch MJ today

This wasn't even always a foul call at all. If someone did this to Lebron or Curry today they'd get thrown out right away.

Jordan would accidentally average 40 today with the horrendous defenders and super star coddling now.

>already wearing team gear

Lmao, John Wall tier bust.

wrong, you could triple team anywhere you wanted as long as you were perceived as "pursuing the player". And since that's pretty ambiguous, defenses got away with it all the time.

>Rose dropping an F-Bomb in a press conference

>Now you can triple team on the 3 line.
>Implying that's a good thing

When was the last time anyone did this? No one triples on the 3-pt line because it's a retarded strategy, even against bad teams.

he doesn't look too content with being a knick lol

yeah im so tired of hearing this fucking "lebron couldnt play back then" shit. LeBron is the most athletically gifted athlete maybe ever, as if people could stop him from scoring in the paint because they grab his arm. Imagine how badly he'd punish people on defense too.

go watch the jordan rules and see how the pistons had to run a weird as fuck defense to have a chance of guarding jordan because you can't stop people from getting the ball by double teaming off the ball or being in certain positions to easily guard someone.

>implying that wasn't called a foul
>implying the pistons weren't fined up the ass because of fouls

all of my

>implying

Watch vids or le amazing MJ games, nigga was literally getting mid-range catch-and-shoots.
Defenses were terrible back then

youtu.be/tsRu0x_bQeY for example

playing dirty works both ways. mj benefitted from it as well. in the end, GOATs adapt to rules.

>"Weird as fuck defense"

Yeah, it was called rotating as soon as he caught the ball and beating the shit out of him.

>This wasn't even always a foul call at all
shut the fuckup because yes it was and they even got fined for that shit, they said so on the espn 30 for 30 of the bad boy pistons

Modern players would destroy older players since they've had to deal with Zones their whole career. Imagine LeGod with 90s defensively schemes. There is literally no one in the league big and fast enough to guard him 1on1. It would be child's play for him to pick old style defenses apart to easily score and assist.

>Cowherd: "The Indiana Pacers are now the #2 team in the East."

Thoughts?

>post a video that shows vastly better defensive play than today just getting beat by Jordan being Jordan
>gets hammered on some of those with no calls
>calls it weak defense

Lol fuck Jordan would LOVE to go against the likes of James Harden stand around watching and DeRozen getting confused by pump fakes 20-ft from the rim like today.

Who is your team's meme player?

Ours is Jimmy Butler

This is also why meme ball has picked up. Not only can you not defend against a jump shooter, since everything else is much easier to defend, it makes sense just to rise up over the defense and shoot 3s.

no, they had to guard their man at a perfect distance to be able to quickly double and triple team jordan to get the ball out of his hands.

>he doesn't look too content with being a knick

to be fair nobody has looked content playing for the knicks in over a decade

It's not hard for them to do that desu. Raps are too weak to keep PG13 from raping them.

They'll be lucky to be better than last season. Thad isn't a game changer and Hill for Teague is a lateral move at best.

derrick rose is a red herring

the knicks are going to sign lebron, cp3 and wade next year

lebron won one for da land and now wants to win one for da mecca

it's the ultimate legacy play

>thinks Jordan was the only one they did that to

Did you watch the documentary? They got away with murder and occasionally got "fined". No bans, no having to sit out a game. They literally had guys like John Salley whose sole purpose was to beat the fuck out of (and by Salley's own admission) INJURE the star players of other teams while soaking up meaningless fouls because he was a bench player like a hockey goon.

The League is so much more obsessed about protecting its players now. You could not get away with that today.

They're right.

>Rose: I maybe invovled in recruiting free agents this summer

What??!!?

Where was this attitude when we tried to recruit Melo?

Canada, you truly are stupid or terrible at trolling

>implying Lebron won't change teams every year just to win them a ring. Lebron is about to have 6 rings on 5 different teams.

Fined, not suspended to give LeGawd a break. :^)

Imagine LeGod being able to pay physical defense. DPotY every year.

>vastly better defensive plays
jesus fuck, how clueless are you, look at the shots he's getting.
Kyrie could've put 60 on that D too
LeBron would average 40 on 65% on that kind of defenses

>A good defense is a violent one

is there a free agent that the lakers could realistically attract that makes them better?

this month I learned Lebron is a big mandrama fan

>#2 team in the east

That's like winning the special olympics

>"fined" for practically tearing peoples arms off, including the league's superstars
>Draymond Green gets suspended because Lebron walks over him

lol yeah, so much tougher today.

>Derrick Rose at his press conference "β€œI hope I will be able to play the rest of my career here.”

It's over.

That's a dodgers hat. Why does he wear it

>Trevor Ariza and Patrick Beverley for Nerlens Noel

Why haven't the teams done it? It makes sense for both sides

Rose
Klay
Melo
Porzingis
Howard

>vine.co/v/5uaPUVqaJjg

lmao

>Leflop
>defense

wew lads

does anyone have a webm of lebrons block on iggy?