/bundes/ liga

Euro 2016 RO16 starts tomorrow:

Switzerland - Poland 15:00
Wales - Northern Ireland 18:00
Croatia - Poortugal 21:00

Why would Kroos go back to Buyern? I think he just wants more money.

Also Brexit would mean that a lot of EU-citizens playing in England would have to go home.

theres already a thread

one that's on autosage, yes

please stay there stick-in-arse faggot.

Good

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!

did you have a cheeky drink tonight?

Renzi: Al telefono con @bundeskanzlerin

>you will never ever EVER be Italian
;_;

Aye

this heat and no football makes me a dull boy desu

All these great jokes and reaction images on twitter almost makes it worth it

what did you drank

Poor hat.

I really should be studying this weekend
fucking Euros

Aussie rosé, Aussie shiraz, American zinfandel, rum, now Faxe Kondi and Gin Mare (p awful gin imo)

Btw my mum told me not too long ago that she made her and my father boycot French wine in the '90s because of the nuclear tests.
Never took my mom for a particularly political person

so regarding the tippspiel:
when i want to place my tipp there also is a register called "wer kommt weiter?" now since the knockout stages

do i have to tipp both? or just one? i am confused

isn't that a bit too much? you should slow down lad

I will brush my teeth now.

Didn't drink full bottles tho
Finishing off with some gin on the rocks now. Pretty decent level. Light head but not super zooted.
Still wish I was a druggie instead.

why don't these two faggots just fuck off to int or go on whatsapp to have their pathetic smalltalk?

are you an alcoholic or something?

>Alcohol ≠ Drug
Danish education

No, but I enjoy it and take comfort in alcohol

*still wish I was a narcoman (Danish term) then

Typing this message right now, watching the computer screen.

so you drink alot way too often ok

The Gymnasium students have been out in their "student wagons" today.
One of those great days of your life.

ill look into it tomorrow morning

I think that's fair to say. I do worry about my health long term, but I certainly would not call myself an alcoholic since I am not one.

drinking at home enough to be well buzzed is the first step to alcoholism tbf

Isn't there some Danish festival after, where these kids fuck like rabbits in the woods?

I am not home alone tonight. I am visiting my parents for my mother's birthday.

???
There are loads of festivals in Den,ark. Roskilde, one of the world's best, starts this weekend, but on open fields. The one in a forest is Skanderborg takes place in a forest, if you're talking about music festivals. Don't think it has a particular reputation for fucking tho

so you get hammered and then visit your parents?

there is nothing wrong with drinking alone imo. i always have a beer after work in my garden and usually drink 1-2 liters of beer a day. im in tip top shape, i even go to the gym before work, and feel healthy

Other way round

Oh, maybe it was Norway then, i once watched a documentary on Tv about some kind of kinky festival or just some area where the kids who just got their A levels met, got drunk and indulged in exuberant hedonism, they were also riding these decorated trucks.

what for
like what's the point of drinking all those beers

In my peak season I have a few G&Ts after work. Definitely helps me relax and enjoy the evening television a lot more than if I was dry.

You're a clinical alcoholic if you drink alcohol every day, not that an alcoholic can't function in society, though.

As you say "alcoholic" is just a word

I like how it makes me feel. All of the stress during the day melts away. I work at a very stressful job. I also enjoy the ritual of coming home, having a beer and a smoke on my balcony. Its very relaxing

Hmm, there are no dedicated festivals for this in Denmark. The kids will just wear their student hats to the normal music festivals. Shame I'm not at home or I would have taken a picture of mine. It's covered in writing from my friends + cuts in the shadow for statying up past sunrise, puking, drinking a case of beer etc. There's an elaborate system to the different kinds of cuts for different achievements

LOL
Having a couple of drinks to relax after contributing to your country's BNP = degenerate alcoholic

i think you should watch your drinking habits tho

What are the most common drugs used among young people in Denmark besides alcohol, and how easy can you get them?

hm i guess so. I never get black out drunk tho even on weekends. Right now im in bed while my room mates get so fucked up i have to cook and feed them soup tomorrow as usual

you could something else to make the stress go away. but if it works for you its fine I guess

Hash is obviously very easy to get by like in the rest of the world. Especially in Copenhagen with Christiania even though the police are cracking down very hard on that place atm.

Other than that it's coke and the ecstasy stuff, nothing too outré here. A lot of heroin in Copenhagen but it's not my impression that it's popular with the youth

>Also Brexit would mean that a lot of EU-citizens playing in England would have to go home.

No, it wouldn't dumb kraut. No wonder we left that dictatorship.

hm yes i also enjoy working in my garden looking after my plants. I takes alot if stress away aswell

dude weed lmao

Have any of you ever visitied Christiania?
I feel like any foreigner who has ever been to Copenhagen has probably been there as well

"no"

yes

Cool
Christiania is both great and repulsive to me

Hagi and Raducioio, 1994

Goodnight, /bundes/!!

in about 13 and a half hours football will be back

I was training yesterday hehe

Morning /cric/

Thoughts on the match last night?

achtelfinals today

Alright

I can't sleep no more

okay, there is some football today
that' great

the only possible upset I can see tonight is Schweiz scraping their way through

i w0nt be abl3 to w@tch

Girugamesh!

Is Brexit a good thing for bundesliga? I hear english is pretty popular there too just in case of an EPL fallout

not really

>EPL fallout
It won't happen. The EPL is a billion dollar business. The Brits will find a way to continue as before

my parents are done in the bathroom so i can go in there now. old people need sooooo muuuuch time in the morning

Why does my cock smell so strong?
Should I wash it?

sweat, sperm, urine

no

>talking cocks around these waters is considered lewd
You guys wouldn't last a day on hm

Where is everyone?

I CAN'T GET NOT SLEEP

DÖDÖDÖDÖ DÖDÖDÖDÖ
DÖDÖDÖDÖ DÖDÖDÖD

Wow I'm so alone
aaaaaaloooooone

Why aren't you replying to me?

which one was you tho

Hello

Hi I already had breakfast

Yesterday I considered snatching a piece of underwear from a friends sister and mum when visiting all three of them. I was able to reach their dirty box in the bathroom during peepee and found a black dotted white panty with shit stains in it but decided against the snatch

Yes me too

So what's up in the world of football news? Toni Kroos to Bayern huh? How about that for a rumour??

I had eggs with ham

good morning !!!

hmmmmmmm

only read it around here

Good morning France

>only
What's wrong with Bundesliga as a news source

>tfw became an expert on store fronts over the last couple of months
great.jpg

why not

Not at my appartment, attending festivities

im so sorry