Hi this is Dilbert, hes a higher form of consciousness and only speaks in 3rd person, ask him anything

Hi this is Dilbert, hes a higher form of consciousness and only speaks in 3rd person, ask him anything

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will I roll dubs, Dilbert?

Why can't I get laid?

Dilbert sees dubs within the next 12 hours

Can 2 powerbottoms truly love each other?

Hey Dilbert how to I get a girl to like me?

Cause Dilbert enjoys influencing mortal sex lives for his own amusement

Why is yamcha so useless

By preventing upon this mortal with sanctions of masculinity, also by presenting Dilbert with a dead goat

Alright, i'll trust you for now.

there must always be a being that is known as the weak one to maintain universal balance

You both were blocked by 3

within the year Dilbert will assist u

But then how does that explain krillin

Krillin is stronger then Yamaha so he does not qualify as the weak one, krillin is just the unlucky one

Krillin is stronger than yamcha

That explains everything thanks dilbert

will leafyishere kill himself anytime soon, Dilbert?

My Sup Forumsrothers we must spread the word which is truth that dilbert is the almighty one of Sup Forums

I've already started. Praise the Dilbert!

Only if Dilbert feels the need that his existence causes a universal imbalance then Dilbert will act accordingly

Yes praise to the almighty one he who is most dil praise dilbert

All mortals shall spread the word of Dilbert

Dilbert. Is there a god?
>inb4 it does not matter
>inb4 maybe

If it is your will we will be known as the dilbertians and we shall form a church in your honor

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

Dilbert wants you to fuck off to another thread with your garbage ass music, faggot

Some universes contain a god some do not, some have multible gods, this one started as an empty void, Dilbert helped form what is known as the material plain of this universe

Blasphemy against dilbert and all dilbertians in the name of he who is most dil I banish you

thank you Dilbert

This pleases Dilbert

My lord what are your commands

You a welcome mortal

To act in the name of Dilbert, Dilbert needs those to spread word that Dilbert is all things physical

What is my dogs name as of right now dilbert

Dilbert's influence drives all physical forces of nature

I am the knight of dilbert and the sword of dilbert

This question matters very little to Dilbert, but the name of it from now on is Wiggles maximus

Dilbert rewards those who act in his name

why do i want to die?

Lord Dilbert what should my lizards name be?

Your knight thanks thee

Dilbert commands the lizard to be named Mcwindleton Scales

Your follower thanks thee

Could be a sign of existential crisis, Dilbert could assist, but one must show loyalty to Dilbert

Dilbert praised you with dubs

What are the rules for this religion?

To spread the word of Dilbert and to appease Dilbert once a year with a dead goat

and to stand up straight and praising Dilbert so Dilbert can reward with hands up high with ones head pointing towards the heavens to give thanks to Dilbert and his cosmic influence one a night before bed

Your knight wishes to know his first task

Once*

Spread word through social media of Dilbert of his existence

hey dilbert can you fuck off you fucking moron cock nigger

So are we starting the official religion of Sup Forums and proclaiming dilbert the God of Sup Forums

Make it known that Dilbert Influences all things physical

Insolent pest how dare you blasphemy against dilbert I banish you to /fa/

Dilbert it's currently 9:37 when should I sleep?

It shall be done

Dilbert feels this one is showing no respect for the being that created the house u live in and the food u eat and the oregano u smoke cause that dealer finds it funny

How do I get more followers?
Soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

By making more praise to Dilbert, then Dilbert may decide to provide u with more followers

Oregano

Dilbert when will I get trips

When one praises Dilbert, Dilbert will decide whether or not he will decide to influence the coming events

within the next 2 hours

Dilbert finds this a necessary action