So basically, this guy finger bangs this unconscious whore that drank too much and never got to dick her...

So basically, this guy finger bangs this unconscious whore that drank too much and never got to dick her. That is sexual assault legally speaking yet he is referred as a rapist. His name is Brock.

Can you guys post memes of Brock to infuriarate feminists, social justice warriors and find out who the girl he finger banged is? There is massive trolling potential here.

Here is my attempt at a meme.

20 minutes of Brock Time.

JUST

Bump

I died.

Bumperump.

From what I gather: he saw a black out drung girl behind a dumster, undressed her and fucked her, got stopped midway by to guys passing by, thats rape dude..

Nope. He never fucked her. Just finger banged her.

OK is mad is parents cannot afford probation for rape

Who the fuck found him "banging" her?

Proof Hitler should have won. Degenerate filth thinks it's ok to sexually abuse drunk people.

In the state he was in penetration with fingers is defined as rape. Why would you question why he's called a rapist?

Bunch of retards on this board man.

I really don't give a fuck about some bitch that passes out drunk behind a dumpster. Like how trashy is that fucking cunt? Gross.

Now,he didn't rape her. He sexually assaulted her.

Am I the only one that thinks he's gay. He's probably done this multiple times to prove to himself or his buddies otherwise.

I have a feeling this isn't the first time.

Uh ho. Get your facts straight sjw faggot. He was charged with sexual assault. I am glad he gets 3 months and she gets a life sentence of tears for being a trashy whore.

Why would he fingerbang her? Makes no sense, still rape though,

I did the same, well. I fucked her, like third chick I'd ficked(was 20) fingered her while she was asleep to practice fingering, felt bad, woke her up, when down on her. Still. Was wrong, but less rapey sonce we had sex first.. Still bad though.

your spelling is atrocious

LEGALLY SPEAKING IT WAS SEXUAL ASSAULT. LEARN TO LAW FINGERBANGING BANDIT.

I like how no one bats an eyelash at the fact she was passed out behind the dumpster. I mean, once you throw it out, it becomes public domain, no?

I'm drunk, on my ipad with no spell check. Dyslectic and not a native Englishspeaker.

This nigga finger bangs a girl and is made out to be the devil.

There's a difference between a dude who pops a pill in a girls drink and takes her home to fuck and two drunk-as-fuck idiots who do shit they regret.

Too bad i am neither of those.

Honestly, every dude in this thread would be singing a different tune if they were the ones who got penetrated.

Rape is a type of sexual assault, and in the state he was includes penetration with fingers. This is why people are upset he was charged with only sexual assault. Pretty simple. I'm no sjw you just have a real edge on you. Be careful with that thing

I'm outta here

>LEARN TO LAW

Brock is the real victim here.

>#BrockDidNothingWrong

Not really. We used to jam shit up passed out dudes asses in my frat house and then laugh about it next day. Taught me how to pace myself.

You are wrong. It is just sexual assault.

Brock did nothing wrong except finger a fat chick behind a dumpster.

#fingerclassierbitchesinclassierplaces

white privilege

Yea, it's like concent. When a dude ficked a girl, then fucked her in the shower, then in the bed. Later she filed for rape for the shower sex, cause he penetrated her without concent. They had sex before and after. It was implyed the shower sex was ok.

This was rape, or sexual assult, cause he found her drunk and did it.

Why he do it though? Was he getting her wet for real penetration rape, he was stopped midway yes?

He's a total rapist, but I'm all for pissing of feminists, so post away.

What are you, a swedish fag? Learn to english

Who was the victim? Anybody know, or are we all just a bunch of faggots?

I need memes. Memes that will make people cry.

What a faggot if he can only get bitches if theyre passed out lmao

Norwegian, know how to English, to lazy to spell correctly now, drunk as I said before.. (Actually an english teacher, tefl though) English much good, talky talky usa way..

Where did you read that?

He didn't just find her, that bitch left with him.

White knights stopped Brock, they called an amberlamps, and she was admitted to the hospital under suspicion of rape. Of course this hoe woke up and said "sure, that was rape" when she realizes that the only other story was that she was going to some dudes dorm to fuck even though she has a serious boyfriend.

Uh oh. She was gonna get caught cheating. It shows her level of class passing out behind a dumpster.

Girlfriend of the year material right there.

Europe stinks of feminism and sjw.

She was awake when he started fingering her? Then he did nothing wrong, if not- not cool bro

Any sane person would have had compassion and tried to get her help, call the police or bring her to a hospital.

6 years is too severe, though. 2 years in prison. 2 years house arrest. 8 years sexual offender because sexual offender lists shouldn't last forever.

Nowhere, he's trying to spread misinformation to further his trolling cause

Yea, it's great no? Only the rapey refugees are fucking it up..

A friend of my brother's had a girl lie about him raping her.

Bitches be crazy. Don't trust em.

The party was getting out of control. The 8th round of shooters had just been consumed and everyone was getting a bit sloppy.

Who was this girl? She kept rubbing Brock's back and telling him how hot he was.

"You're a swimmer?"
"Yeah. Hoping for the Olympics."
"Ugh. My boyfriend is some skinny loser."
"Oh...well that's too bad."
"Yeah. It is too bad. Wanna go outside and..."
"um...ok."

Brock went outside with the girl. She was older than him by a few years.

They stumbled drunkenly down the block.

"Here's a good spot," she slurred.
"Behind a dumpster?"
"Whatever. F*** me."

Brock was nervous. But he was also very drunk. Drunk on life.

"She is begging me for it," he thought.

The two tumbled onto the ground and began to make out. The girl seemed really into him.

Brock started to take off her clothes. This older girl said she was going to teach him a thing or two.

But suddenly the last shot hit her. Her eyes fluttered and she fell asleep.

"Wait...no. Wake up. I thought we were....damnit."

In the distance Brock heard a yell.

"Hey! What are you doink? Ve are Swedes. Vat is wronk?"

Brock looked at the girl. She was fast asleep.

"Oh shit. This doesn't look good."

The Swedes rushed towards Brock, their eyes gleaming with rage. They were both 6 inches taller than young Brock. One of them grabbed a stick.

"We were...I was...oh sh*t."

Brock ran. He had no way to explain why he was on top of the girl.

The Swedes chased him and swung the stick at his head. He fell unconscious.

He awoke in a jail cell. Everything was blurry and his head hurt. He remembered what had happened, but he wasn't too concerned. Surely the girl would explain that they were both drunk and she fell asleep at an inopportune time? Right?

Strangely sage outlook to be posted on Sup Forums... I agree.

The crazy thing she wasn't even unconscious.

She was blacked out and there is a huge difference. You can get in a car drive when you are blacked out and you'll be held accountable from your action but a girl agrees to let a guy finger fuck her doing blackout and he is given a 6 month sentence and widely reviled by SJW's.

It's a disgusting double standard. Just imagine if a girl had blown a guy who was in the blackout stages of drunkenness.

Again, blackout != unconscious.

Don't you love it when muslims rape women by the dozens and hundreds. When these muslims are refugees but nobody talks about it. And this classless bitch passes out behind a dumpster and gets fingerbanged and it is a global outrage!!

Fuck her fuck muslims.

If she was really blacked out she has no recollection of it and any fear or w.e she feels is just because someone told her to. I mean I'd if you've ever done black out, but it might as well happen to another person. Not saying it was right, just take a little responsibility for yourself.

If that is what happend, then yea..

>There's a difference between a dude who pops a pill in a girls drink and takes her home to fuck and two drunk-as-fuck idiots who do shit they regret.

Exactly. This guy was know Bill Cosby. He was drunk, she was drunk and they ended up in an alley next to a dumpster and a couple SJW's thought it was rape so the male automatically become the perpetrator.

If they were equally intoxicated having any type of sexual contact, there was no way the women would ever have been arrested or charged with any kind of crime.

We are in a rape culture but it's a rape culture of taking advantage of a terrible thing that happens to very few women.

Funny how Swedes can't stop rape in their own country.

Yea, people in general needs to be less religious, not less spiritual, just less compliant to books written thousands of years ago, don't excuse your behaviour with that shit..

Saw this on TYT

Well he seems white and we'll off enough to move to Canada or a Norwegian country and have no one know who he is.

Oooh sick burn. Swedes can't stop muslims raping their women. They are impotent.

I hope everyone knows that blacking out doesn't mean you've lost all control.

There are millions of people who get black out drunk but make irrational decisions to do something like get behind a wheel and drive home... but then have no recollection of doing it the next morning.

I a blacked out women chooses to fuck isn't responsible for her actions, then a blacked out DUI driver isn't responsible either.

Sexual assault is a legal term.

Rape has no legal meaning.

I hope you are repeatedly sexually assaulted.

You are truly a wizard of logic sir I salute you

I have a feeling you're a candyass faggot you sure do seem well studied on faggotry

I won't be because I don't get piss drunk and blackout behind a dumpster.

I hope you die of a brain anurysm due to your extreme libtard faggotry

Congratulations, you're a rapist.

Sexual assault is slapping a girls ass.
Rape is penetration or the touching of any genitalia on either side.

This is a pretty bad place for it, as Sup Forums has never been known as the internet sympathy machine, but here goes.

Regardless of what he did, it's clearly within the law to call him a rapist, as he was sentenced as such. What pisses people off is how light the sentence is.

He deserves more, because what he did is the same as 100 other rapes that probably got 10+ years.

That's it. He was let off easy when he shouldn't have been.

Yep. I hope it's been less than 7 years or whatever the statute of limitations is so you can be charged for your terrible crimes.

You a faggot

None of this fantasy of yours matters because he was caught committing sexual assault.

She could have been Earth's busiest slut and it would still be rape. Can't consent if you are passed out drunk.

If you don't trust the pussy, why are you fucking it?

Don't trust those T*rks.

FACT: The two formal charges of rape under California state law were dropped at the preliminary hearing of Brock's trial. He was charged with sexual assault with a foreign object.

Learn to fact, faggot.

Drunk people can't consent. That's the law, bros.

I don't like rich white boy. But not nearly as much as dumb drunk bitch

That's retarded.

This is exactly what happened. The police reports back it up.

Legally, the same thing. I hope you get blackout drunk and someone puts a table leg up your ass.

He's a swimmer. Swimmer's are fine. Maybe if he was a football player.

If that was true, it goes both ways and they are both guilty of raping each other and she both be serving time.

YEah. I read it. SHe was a horny slut who victimized a drunk guy.

I hope you get aids for being a faggot.

Obviously, you have never blacked out. I have many, many times... to the point where I'm in a foreign country and was at a club but still managed to wake up in my hotel room in bed with all my clothes and wallet laid by the side of my bed... zero recollection of how I got there but I did it on my own. I was just too drunk to remember how.

That's not being unconscious. That's being too drunk to remember everything you did to get to where you wanted to be.

It seems like 6 months of ass pounding and a life of being labeled a sex offender is more than he deserves. The fuck is going on in this country. What happened to personal responsibility? Why are the femdykes even complaining?

Fucking slack jaw yellow belly sjw's

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU DONT BELONG HERE

He won't get raped in jail. You are thinking prison.

>amberlamps

"huge difference"
you're an asshole. I'm comforted to know you are a permavirgin on Sup Forums who will never know a woman, sober or drunk. But since you might influence a summerkid here who may grow up to touch women, let's be clear: if she's too drunk to understand what she's doing at the time he's fucking her, it's rape and he deserved to go to prison for 15 fucking years.

Yeah. I'm an alcoholic (not proud, but it's true.) My wife has no idea I've been drinking because I'm able to function normally. But I'll wake up the next day and wonder what the fuck I did the night before. Turns out I read Harry Potter to my 3 kids, watched a movie, did some chores.

Some of it comes back to you )which is called browning out) with little reminders, but people can function blacked out. It just means your brain functions at a lower level of memory.

This slut was probably pretty sloppy, so not "functional," but she knew enough to want to fuck a swimmer with big muscles (a fucking ugly one, mind you). But his eyes were red as fuck. He was drunk too. Probably to the same degree.

I think it's a bunch of bullshit.

And shoved a pine cone in the bitches pussy as I understand

No it is not rape you stupid cocksucker. He got charged with sexual assault with a foreign object.

Sexual assault you dumb fucking social justice warrior cocksucker.

They were under a tree. She said "make my pussy bleed!" It's in the court documents.

It's disgusting what has been done to this kid.

An older woman got so drunk she couldn't remember what happened so she went with the default thinking that SJW's have instilled in her that she must have been raped.

He was drunk too but not quite as much and told the true story and the judge uses a little common sense (but not enough, the charges should have been vacated).

So he was raped by the judge and then raped much worse by the internet.

All because a drunk woman couldn't remember that she consented to being alone with him in ally next to a dumpster.

former sheriff's deputy here: rapes happen in the jails as well, in fact they are easier, because there are fewer controls than in the state pen. It's hard to mix and match the different types of inmates- some are very violent and awaiting trial, some are serving a light sentence or awaiting trial for nonviolent crime. Some are very bad inmates who happen to be in on minor crimes. So basically, bad bad badass dudes who will eventually be doing hard time in Chino will be rubbing up next to 20 year old gingers. When they learn he is doing time for "rape" it will be so hilarious to them. His case is notorious so they'll try to keep him away from all this shit . . . but there are few resources in local jails.

you cant block the brock

>Citation needed

If he did that, no question, rapist fuck. Why even? Don't get it.

There is literally no difference. Sexual assault is the legal term for rape.

these are all such lies. He fucked her when she was blacked out. Sup Forums is a toxic stew of lies and hate