Long time we dont have this battles thread,who would win Sup Forums?

long time we dont have this battles thread,who would win Sup Forums?

does spngebob have autism or is he the veteran. because according to episode with him where he will be getting butt kicked he absorbs damage due to his ability of being a sponge. he can then wring himself out and all the damage he absorbed will go onto his apponent. killing them instantly. spongebob therefor is a natural tank, extremely op, and also has natural regenerative abilities according to the episode where he continually rips off his own arms. he even then eats those arms as a snack, cementing his place as an unbeatable psychopathic sponge that can not die.

the armless veteran, otherwise known as patrick the starfish has natural gluttonous weight advantage though. he can sit on the opponent who as we all know from the canonic lore is extremely weak. so assuming the sponge was unable to use his speed over the limbless blob or the brainless moron could somehow outsmart the unassuming sponge he would be able to indefinately hold the sponge in place through his weight. or at least until he lost enough weight through means of not intaking calories that the sponge might be able to move him. but who knows how long a sponge can go without eating

what hasnt been considered though is does the starfish sit on him while they are in the sand? or on some sort of hard surface. what if the sponge is able to dig his way out from under the girth of the rotund starfish? this would put the star at a disadvantage that is not easily overcome. though the star may have some sort of advanced eating techniques that we also dont know of. assuming the veteran starfish has survived this long, he must know a way to get food in his mouth without hands or feet, meaning he might very well be able to consume the sponge in entirety and deal a death blow to this square yellow menace.

Solid copy pasta

we need a full write up of their fighting abilities and weaknesses. we need charts and graphs. we need computer models running simulations. we need documentation of starfish/sponge combat from the past. there is much to much information to consider. we need scientists, and we need impartiality.

with the assumption that this is their prime, their highest natural fighting prime, its clear from the pictures op has given that their bodies have waned to mere echoes of what they once were. but what is important to consider is their look of total focus and anger on each other. if one can replicate this past rage and focus it into a victory.

a fight is never clear cut.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

unstoppable force vs immovable object

fuck off dick snacks, were talking who would wins. take your pasta and shove it up your ass. then bend over and show your mother the new trick im about to teach you. i call it the pasta factory. its when you shit all that sketti all over the floor in front of her so she takes you to a psychiatrist and we dont have to deal with the likes of you ever again.

if the force was unstoppable, then the object would vaporize. it might not move but it would cease to exist. if the unstoppable force was made of diamonds though... then were talking a different ball game.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

an unstoppable force can't exist if there is an inmmovable object and viceversa

That's not true at all. They're literally the same thing. The object is immovable because it's held in place by an unstoppable force, the force is unstoppable because it cant be moved from its frame of reference. Were two such objects to collide they would simply pass right through eachother.

i always thought like going through a black hole was like driving over one of those turbo pads in racing games.

light* going through a black hole.

that's even less true. if an inmmovable object is held by an unstoppable force that means that the moment some of the 2 unstoppable forces (the one trying to move the object and the one holding it) changed then the immovable object should move because it's not held anymore

>I literally didn't even pass highschool physics.

well im not him, but an unstoppable force sounds like a non physical thing, and an immovable object sounds like a matter composed object thing. so wouldnt one just absorb into the other and some other science shit happen?

You can't move an immovable object and you can't stop an unstoppable force. You must first make the immovable object movable in order to move it. Same goes for the force.

the immovable object is my brain, and the unstoppable force is me understanding this concept.

we need a full write up of their fighting abilities and weaknesses. we need charts and graphs. we need computer models running simulations. we need documentation of force/object combat from the past. there is much to much information to consider. we need scientists, and we need impartiality.

Sounds like we need Jesus.

We always need Jesus. In our hearts and in our colons. Cleansing our souls and keeping our bowels moving at optimum efficiency.