Take this quiz to find out if you're left or right brained. ITT we post what we got based on the quiz. I'm left brained...

Take this quiz to find out if you're left or right brained. ITT we post what we got based on the quiz. I'm left brained. arealme.com/left-right-brain/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/39373-left-brain-right-brain-myth.html
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

test is cancer gave me Right imagination bitch i used to copy building in minecraft and i sucked at art class because i could'nt find ideas

Left Brain Inclined - Rational (Left 53%, Right 47%)

Left right balanced

everybody with a brain if right and left brained
but that's the joke so here's a nice picture

Left brain inclined -- Analytic. 56% left, 44% right. I'd say there's a bit of wiggle room there, could even be 50/50.

Left brain inclined digital 60% 40%

Same

Left Right Balanced 50 50

80% left brained 20% right

Symbolic left brained.
56 - 44.

60/40

Left brained - digital
76/24

>right/left brain tests
Get with the times, user. MBTI is the pseudoscience people use to make themselves feel special now.

left 70%

Take the test first then well shit talk.

Left brain inclined ยท DIGITAL

this but 66-34

Myers Briggs says i am an INTP.

I found this interesting i wonder if this is a bullshit test.

My brains are all brains

66% left brain
fuck math

Left

Literally the easiest test in the world to bullshit, it's designed to give people the results they want. The answers to give you a " le redditeur atheist 'genius' " left brain or " 'artsy' introverted fat tumblrite " right brain are obvious. It's so easy to pick the answers that will portray you in the light you want to be portrayed, and that's what the site owners want so they get that delicious, delicious ad revenue from all the shares on normiebook.

no fucking duh it's always one or the other, not a variety of answers

This is such a stupid "test". Its obvious one answer gives points to the "right" side and another gives points to the "left". Probably made up by some idiot on the internet. At least try to make it a bit more dynamic by adding more answers or even allowing for multiple answers.

There's nothing significant or even remotely accurate about any of this bullshit here.

Why do you have so much anger of this test. The reason it portrays you in the light you want to be portrayed in is because of the choices you make during the test. Its designed to categorize your choice set into a logical answer for that. Its the same reason horoscopes appeal to so many people is because of the broad answers. However, this test actually carries some scientific relevance in the fact that it gives you questions based on traits people have. These traits find their origin in certain parts of the brain. The left hemisphere having speech capability while the right having face recognition. The two hemispheres have traits unique to them and that's how the test categorised its testers. Please base your argument with some form logic next time.

Follow the money, a personality test that tells 95% of Facebook users that they fall roughly right on the middle of the bell curve just doesn't get those sweet Facebook shares like telling everyone they're special does.

>carries scientific relevance
livescience.com/39373-left-brain-right-brain-myth.html

>get gud kid
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001767

It's a hastily thrown together useless piece of crap that someone is trying to pass off as a personality test. Whoever made it didnt even bother to mix up the answers. If you only pick the top answer you'll get 100% left brain, or if you only pick the bottom answer you'll get 100% right brain. Its like someone spent a whole 5 minutes and a basic knowledge of java script to put together a bunch of bullshit. Which is most likely what actually happened.

Its not a personality test. But the point of it is too answer honestly. You have to put legit answer in to get legit answers out. Theres no point in trying to cheese it out.

>links article on brain asymmetry
>somehow thinks this supports "left-brain-logic right-brain-creative"

I know you're probably a Millennial who finds reading anything longer than a buzzfeed article hard but you should at least read the thesis statement before linking papers.

Left 53 right 47. Not sure what this means though

Ok i answer honestly and get what? Some arbitrary number based on absolutely fucking nothing? The quiz asks you if you like Harry Potter vs Sherlock Holmes. Other than the fact that this reeks of tumblr, those books have absolutely nothing that should make them mutually exclusive to a right/left brained person. Maybe if the person who made this quiz put any thought into it all they would've give a more broad question of Fiction vs Non-Fiction.

Its clear that this "test" is completely baseless and will provide you with nothing other than bullshit.

The b8 in this thread is too good.

63 left / 37 Right

Left 83 right 17

Left Brain:86
Right brain:14

Well... I'm a faggot. I knew I was right brained from the beginning, but Jesus

46 left, 54 right