Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtbAgynP8iY
youtube.com/watch?v=uI7wygudNHY
youtube.com/watch?v=8egtsFtbhDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NZWS6CITutY
youtube.com/watch?v=ayfv0SOjvRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WUH9NaZI9eA
youtube.com/watch?v=SKAFzR7HG-U
youtube.com/watch?v=A8dSsoxivjk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NkKOeeYko7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yo, Mugi.
I'm not sure if we used to talk, I actually don't think we ever did before.
I'm not sure why, since you've been here for a while.

But it's nothing we can't really fix, how're you doing?

>

It really is hard as hell, even thought I've been playing for a good amount of time, I'm still pretty garbage at it.
You're thinking of Cerebella, great choice, really hard to master as well.

Squigly has always been my favorite, incredibly fun to play with.

>I learned english from cartoons and books.
Yeah! I did the exact same thing. I was actually forced to learn a bunch of words in order to get through M&L Superstar Sagas for the Gameboy Advance, kek.

I already knew the basics at the age of 12, I'm 21 now and I still stutter a lot when trying to pronounce it, though.

I see your problem, it sounds really hard to deal with, you must be working a lot to keep up with calculus.

> But seeing Karen's happy face every day makes it easier!
>Even if there is no reason, it makes life happier.

That is just heartwarming. I really wish you the best of luck. I'm glad we had a chance to talk.

And yeah! I've been talking with Kirino as well!
Right now she's in class, and she knows what she's supposed to be doing...
>Back to your studies, Sunshine!

Claimed.

Existing.

A wild LEONE appeared!
>OG leone claim

(Shiro)
Earl is great! First song I listened from him was actually the one he has with Tyler in Bastard. And yes, Cherry Bomb is a joke compared to his previous albums. Bastard is nice and should be interesting to see Tyler roots.
>even tough his persona in that album is also known as rape Tyler

I will listen to both, but first Kanye, being a Sup Forumscore gives it some priority. Meanwhile you can show me some of them if you want.

Any thoughts on Death Grips? They are very industrial and experimental but everything is creative and good. This is one of my favourite tracks from them.
youtube.com/watch?v=HtbAgynP8iY

Oh nice, I hope you enjoy it.

(Miho)
Sure thing bud here you go.

Good choice.

I didn't realize that KotH's creator also made The Office and Parks and Rec.
>KotH was his best writing, imho.

A line was crossed

>NO KAREN LEWDS
Are you sure?

And I didn't even got first post.

yes
who said anything about karen lewds desu?

Tfw havent slept in over 27 hours, i went from the first episode of owari no seraph to season 2 episode 10, and i havent been able to feel my eyes in hours.
>pls help

Akiko claimed
Quite a stunning gal, ain't she?
I'm honestly quite fond of her

still here

and

its alright i didnt say anything important really

Miho claimed

Feet!

Milk!

yo :^)

I'm doing alright
Just "alright" because nothing out of the ordinary has happened
How about you

>Karen it's just a prank bro
>actually Mugi

It's ok, can't always be first!

Keep watching more anime, everything will be alright eventually

>feet
Absolutely disgusting

Milk drinker.

You can't ever have enough of it.

>not the gif
pleb tier, mugi
>scared the shit out of me though

You will never understand.

My life for a little beans on toast, the ingredients are their but the want to move is so low

Zilean-senpai

Zettai ryouiki>ass>legs>feet

Mmmmm Milk

Hot

They do have a very nice sound. I'll add them to list of stuff I need to listen too, I like the innovative-ness of it. With Kanye, start off with My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, it is definently his best. Yeezus is also great.

youtube.com/watch?v=uI7wygudNHY

I will always hold those karen lewds in my heart...
>And my computer.
Ok.
Your words are important! I just missed them.
Ayooo

I really don't understand foot fetish, can someone explain?

Its been a long time since i went this deep. Im pretty sure i havent moved from my chair in so long im just now permastuck.
>What have i done

Also i saw some talk about rap, whats going on with that?

Booby Brother.
Yes.

never froget

Me and Homura are discussing various rap artists.

I literally just googled "Karen anime" and just picked the first thing I saw
Those trips were fucking crazy lol I hope someone screenshotted that

>showing skin over ass
hugest fag in this thread detected /s

they are of average importance and i thought feet were just like weird hands just a little different

How are you?

Heyo Mizore, how are you qt?

Such a good pic.

Pretty much the same, but it's good that nothing 'bad' has happened either, right?
Even if it could make things a bit more interesting.

Talking a lot more than usual for some reason, too.
>What are you up to?

Apparently not, and I won't win this either if you're able to post another Kyouko wearing a Kimono, last one I've got.

Learned english from videogames too? My first big word was "Resume". I learned it by trying to continue my game in red alert 2
Calculus is extremely hard for me, I almost failed math in school many times, but my high SAT scores and english grades got me into most colleges. Thankfully.
I'm glad we could talk too, finally.
But I think now is the time I stop, it's 5:30 AM. I wasn't meaning to stay up this long.
Until next time!

Hi OG, you didn't notice my post before but welcome back.

shit claim

please forget
delet this

Akiko usually does this, if he doesn't I'm going to do it.

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

Goodnight.

oh man, let me get in on that! Rap is my favorite genre. Who we talking about?

What is your nationality, if you don't mind me asking? If you do, sorry.

I do have more, but it's ok, it was never a competition to begin with!

Posting cute stuff is always enjoyable.

I want to cum inside her asshole

Lebanese

>

There's more, but it's been outlawed in these parts.
I'm guarding the vault and no one gets in without the password.

Goodnight you beauty, hope you have warm, lengthy dreams of you and Karen.
Oh, we're kind of just throwing up random artists, but right now I'm talking to him about Kanye.

I mean they're just wide hands.
I like your words though.
You're the qt3.14
>I took that screenshot. Best trips.
Don't you have a foot fetish? Can you explain it to me?

Goodnight, Karen.
Sleep well, buddy. See you soon!

Gah! I have been defeated.
I'm glad it was you, though. I really enjoyed that.

Shiro, you still here?

Good, tired though like always, how are you?
Goodnight.

Yes mate?

>who did the cute fang better?
>

Something happening WOULD make things more interesting but I'd rather have things be uninteresting yet enjoyable than interesting because something bad happened
I'm just listening to the Watamote OP over and over while I chill in these threads

>video not available
Oh well... I will just download Yeezus right now and check that track since I'm planning to listen to the album tomorrow.

Death Grips albums are all quite distinct, Exmilitary should be the best starting point, it's where their first release and it's great. The Money Store is considered the easiest album to get into since it's more akin to other rap songs. Bottomless Pit is also a decent starting point, it's heavy on the industrial side but it does have some lighter tracks.
youtube.com/watch?v=8egtsFtbhDQ

So far I think we covered Xzibit, Tyler, Earl, Death Grips, Tribe Called Quest, Kanye and Kendrick Lamar.
I think I'm missing one, don't really remember who.

>shit I forgot
>Mugi

Claimed motherfuckers

Hey, I'm a die hard ass man but That miniskirt and those thigh high socks add that extra bit of sensuality to it. It's the seductive in the decency
There's something about the combination of a short skirt and long socks that can be sexier than a bare leg. It mixes innocence with seduction, sensuality with ingenuity. It makes the eyes of the viewer linger in that small portion of skin. That's just the best thing man

Insult her again and I'll post every Karen lewd the internet has to offer you little brown shit

Karen is lebanese sandnigger

I think we touched on 2pac and Wu Tang last night.

Someone really special wanted you to have this before he left.
He hopes you like it.

We did.

Wasnt a huge fan of yeezus, but everything else is pretty good. Love College dropout and graduation.

Thats a fair list so far but i got a few to throw in. Ill start with my man MF DOOM BABY.
>Possibly my favorite rapper, easily in top 3

Lesbian?

I was busy, sorry mate

(akiko)
lucky! and the anime is cool but like Watamote i might not watch more. its cringe that i hate because Watamote is too cringy it couldnt finish it. so idk. tbh i like red haired student council prez

what do you like about them

>Don't you have a foot fetish?
Mm I do indeed, but I don't know how I would go on explaining it, I just think feet are a pretty nice part of the body, especially with thigh-highs or pantyhose.

I'm bad at explaining things.

>I'm glad it was you, though. I really enjoyed that.
And I'm glad aswell!

Sweet, new artist names for my to download list. I've seen his name before but I don't think I got to listen to anything from him, can you show me a track?

I don't really know much of rap, specially outside national rap.

Surprisingly not tired.

I don't know, fangs are nice.

You cant stop the feet

I've never met a Lebanese person I didn't like. At least they're not Qataris.

If we're throwing favorites around, I'll go with Saul Williams. Trent Reznor produced his albums. The guy is an exceptional poet.

Is there any Sayaka Ayanami pic?
>inb4 Kaworu Homura

oh shit that actually happened?
if trips more

What happened to hand?

I'm actually working on something new. Something that will dwarf all others.

He was horrible lately, dispirited and contemplating suicide, he was shit-faced drunk for the past week because he couldn't bare with his horrible esse.

orly?

You ever listen to 90's or 80's hip hop? I enjoy a lot of Nas, Rakim, Wu-Tang, Tribe Called Quest, and Notorious BIG. I really enjoy the old school east coast scene.
Oh man. I really do enjoy it. If you do talk to him sometime in the near future, tell him it's important to me.
Graduation was my least favorite album of his, then again have never really gave 808's a try.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZWS6CITutY

Not sure how OniAi and Watamote are comparable. Watamote was specifically designed to be cringe as to be somewhat relatable to most people who had an awkward high school phase. OniAi is just a really silly ecchi.
Of course I understand that's not everyone's taste
Prez is probably my second favorite
I always loved her laugh
>KHA KHA KHA

Karen is a pretty cool guy. We play OW with him in the discord. Can't say he really sandniggers it up

He left. Threads interfered too much with his personal life and he was tired of pretending to be someone he wasn't

Have the memes stopped?

Must have been that nap.

From those names I only listen to Wu-Tang and Notorious BIG, and just got recommended to try Tribe.
>H

Probably.

Ill throw a few of my favorites, they all sound different too so you get a good mix.
youtube.com/watch?v=ayfv0SOjvRs (chill)
youtube.com/watch?v=WUH9NaZI9eA (Crazy wordplay)
youtube.com/watch?v=SKAFzR7HG-U (Overall solid)
I didnt know much either, one day i just sat down and listened to a bunch of different albums and it became my favorite about 3 years ago.

I like that
>Amethyst Rock Star tho

It wasnt his best by any means, but i love how chill the whole album is, also shoutout to tribe. Always a classic.

Fangs are really cute
That's probably why I like that one picture of Galko so much

I guess I can see where you're coming from
I think thigh highs + a skirt is pretty hot but full leggings + a skirt is beyond shit
Don't know if that makes me weird

not when im here :^)

ohshit.png

Oh that is horrid! I hope better days come soon for him

comparable by the fact they both make me cringe. i couldnt stand when the dudes offered to invite the brother to a club and she shouts in. like wut. Prez is making me re-think waif....... no!!

THICK

Shit

The master is back

Which one?

Ok.

While it being my least favorite Ye album, this doesn't stop this track from being one of my all time favorites of his.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8dSsoxivjk

I never left

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NkKOeeYko7w

The one where she's in the bottom right hand corner and kind of making a :0 face

>pic

I'm usually VERY lackadaisical with my folders and organization. I give each image a designated name and when I want to find it I just search the folder.
This one involves 14-16 waifus and needed it's own folder.

I like how direct they are. Simple and to the point.
I like legs for the same reason I believe.
>Foot fetishist seem to be frowned upon though.
>No foot pics of mizore, here's my closest.
I am the meme masheen.

>Mizore

THICKER

Hungry, going to scavenge, gonna sleep after.
Love you gals, see you in the morning!

We all have our own personal tastes man, ain't nothing wrong with that
>full leggings + a skirt is beyond shit
Oh yeah BOY

That's just where the humor lies. OniAi has slightly subtler humor than most other ecchis I've seen. She wants to help but she tries way too hard and often times ends up fucking it up rather than helping. Her attempts at recognition and affection are all so desperate and silly and she's oblivious to this. It's all part of who she is. Combine that with her adorable ways and looks and you've got a girl I'm head over heels with

Hey Mugen
Goeien nacht

I'm still confused.