It's that time again, mates. Feels thread?

It's that time again, mates. Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ObbHoa19C5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
youtube.com/watch?v=QAEjuDpIaE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i can't find anything good on life

I feel you. And when you do, something fucks it up.

It's a basic truth of the human condition; Everybody Lies. The only variable is about what.

What do you anons like to do as a way of distracting yourself from feeling shitty? I just play games and make/listen to music

sounds isolating

If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

Oh I thought we were doing House quotes.

Get into therapy IMO.

I started feeling super shitty all the time in college and it took me years to figure out that this wasn't normal. A few years of talk therapy and a few stabs at the right combination of drugs and I'm mostly right as rain now.

I'm crazy, crazy for being so lonely

IKTF. My problem ended up being PTSD

I'm sorry for your trauma. I hope you're working through it.

youtu.be/ObbHoa19C5Y

i love this

Thx m8. I apreci8

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

It's dumb but that quote got me through some tough times.

Yeah boi, almost there. I'm 22 and just about through stuff from when I was a young child. It's possible when you have the right tools

Ohhhhhhhh that would of been sick. So close

youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44

The beginning of this song still gets me, even years later

For me its always 4 AM

Make? Can I have a listen?

What's the name of the feel when you can love and take care of your partner, but you don't have one.. but everyone of your friends have partners that total douchbags that shit on them?

Vidya and music, reading, sleep, writing. It's all I really can do.

That's a stupid sentiment, I'm sorry.

If someone is nice to everyone, you should feel happy, because it's someone that's nice to /everyone/. Not sad that they're not only nice to you.

Is anyone there to just talk? I feel depressed, Sup Forums.

I haven't actually finished anything yet, I got into it very recently, most of the time I just end up scrapping whatever I make, but that happens to me with every "creative" thing I try to do

I'm just posting my feels folder. I don't have feelings like I used to, but I like posting in threads to help others.

Open up stranger

I'm always here to talk to anons, I'm in these threads all the time at 1-6 AM

>30
>10 year relationship
>we love each other
>we go thru it all together
>3 kids
>I fucked up one night and cheated
>I confessed bc the guilt
>she took kids and moved a state away
>I'm alone
>lost all my friends when I lost her

Get a cat or dog. The unconditional love is a blessing.

I wanted to kill myself at one point because I had nothing else better to do.

quit feeling sorry for yourselves, pity is for cowards and sympathy breeds weakness. shed your fear, walk out of darkness and rise above what is crushing your potential, earn yourself Sup Forumsrothers
youtube.com/watch?v=QAEjuDpIaE4

where are my robots at

i listen to music/mix music alot of the time. ever since my ex broke up with me a year ago i hardly get any satisfaction out of anything anymore. i feel no motivation half the time to even leave my house :/

then you shouldnt have cheated, you idiot.

same situation bro.

I mean, I'd be fine if this thread was mostly house quotes.

Game of thrones has ruined my relationship.

It's such a shitty feeling when you're talking to a girl(Great friend) that you like, and all she talks about is how great and funny her boyfriend is. Any anons feel me?

No one has ever really liked me... and im totally okay with this.

Fuck you this made me sad again. Eerily close to my situation.

No because you're a fucking pussy. Kill yourself. She probably thinks of you as her gay best friend or "one of the girls". Bitch.

whats up, user

hey guys. IDK, I just feel out of place. I go to parties, and I feel like the only one there not having a good time. I hang out with friends and I constantly feel like I'm messing everything up. I feel like I'm trying to convince everyone that I'm popular or successful or whatever but the entire time I'm scared and can't relate to any people.

how do i get over a girl who treated me like shit ?

Im relatively late on the dating game, 21. Dated for a year. I loved her. She didnt cheat but always made me feel like she would.

Then split up with me recently, a month ago. I just cant not think of her. I haven't messaged her since, i still love her but i know she's not good for me.

For people who got burned from their first "real/proper" relationship, how did you move on ? Still no girl compares to her.

i try to talk to humans but im only a machine

>no family
>no friends
>no wife no kids
>she even took my dog..
>I somehow meet a beautiful girl who has a 2 year old daughter
>we fall in love
>they move in and I take care of them
>life has purpose again
>ex wife hears of my new girl
>comes in town and tells me she wants to get back together
>she starts undressing and kissing me
>I succumb to her advances bc 10years of love
>the next day she texts my new girlfriend what happened
>she then texts me "haha asshole payback is a bitch. enjoy being alone"
>new girl leaves
>I miss my kids
>I miss the exwife
>I miss the exgf
>I miss her kid
I will never try for a relationship again..just barroom sluts and hookers...that makes me sad

this one's an oldie but a goodie prepare to cry

Loved a girl a while back. She left me, for complicated reasons, none of which are my fault. She, being immature as fuck, dated some guy who cried his way into the relationship, a few days afterwards. I didn't find out till 6 months after when my best friends gf told me what happened (I had been in the Army and texting was my only means of communications in AIT) Since then I've done nothing but drink. By the time I realized that she means nothing I've become addicted to alcohol. It's been almost 6 year since and I can't stop drinking.

im sure you could sue her for something

Why is it so hard for people to be nice, are you nice to the people around you anons?

Jesus. As Daniel Simpson Day once said, Don't get mad, get even. Jesus.

No you'll waste all your energy. Be nice to yourself.

you need to go alcoholics anonymous my friend

this is fucked up... just get rid of your old gf. like block her contact, than start fresh again.....

wish i could have her

i mean, as much as you did fuck up the first time that is just cold of your ex to do. jesus

That is my life

I've tried, but it's nothing but god and prayer. I can't take it serious.

Sounds to me like you're trying too hard. Maybe you think you're only worth something if people like you. I've always found that the really charismatic seem like they don't give a fuck what people think. Food for thought.

I no longer have any control in my life.

I'm told when to sleep.
I'm told when to wake up.
I'm told when to eat.
Bathe.
Daily activities.
Told what I like and dislike.
Told what I remember. (I have very bad memory)
Told what to say, when to say it, and when to be quiet.
What to drive, where, and when.
Where to work, and which shift.
What to save and what to spend.

I'm 35 years old, and my life is not mine anymore. How did I let this happen to me. It's like the only choice left to me is when to end it all...

you could just run away and disappear user

That literally happened to me lmao

>smelling of carbon monoxide

fake and gay
anyone working with that shit everyday would at least know that it's completely odorless.

lost £40,000 on poker. help

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

cant help you there pal

Going to a family reunion Saturday. No one's gonna talk to me.

I know what you feel, it sucks ass. I always found myself not liking girls because they weren't her. I just got rid of anything I feasibly could that would remind me of her. Then I let time do it's thing. Sometimes to help I thought of all the ways she could have been better, and imagined there is probably a girl out there like that. Idk helped me out.

I'm making $55,000.00 a year and am looking at a promotion. I do lots of charity and help out my friends whenever possible. Success isn't the only thing that determines happiness. I wish it were.

The worst thing about it is that I've been in a 3 year relationship with her BEFORE I joined the Army thinking all would go well. Even asked her how I felt and how she would feel before I joined. She was nothing but loyal to me before I joined. It only took 2 months away from her before she couldn't take it and left me. I haven't trusted another women since. I've done all manner of risky behavior as well. Yet to keep a legitimate relationship fearing she'd leave me or cheat for no reason.

Under rated.

Feeling down? Take a second and think about your situation, then once you realize it's not as bad as your head makes it, get back up and grab life. Embrace your emotions, when you feel sad, when you feel angry, when you feel pain you must embrace it and come to terms with the fact that one day you are going to die. It is the most pivotal moment in your entire life because once you have lost everything and come to terms with your own death you can learn to embrace true and free life, free from perspective and the meaningless dribble and bullshit they play on the news and television. Life has more meaning than fighting, fucking, killing and consuming. But in order to really embrace that you must first break free from that cycle, the same cycle 90% of people are stuck in without realizing. You like that girl? Go talk to her as if she was the best guy friend you've ever had, say whatever you feel like and fuck that conventional bullshit. What's the worst that can happen from asking her out, she says no? I talked to several companies today trying to acquire a jet engine for my college program so I could take it apart and put it back together, people either laughed or thought I was crazy but I was determined. I was determined because I'm trying to contribute to truely educating the generations of tomorrow and because it is not the most conventional man that makes an impact, it's the one that stands out and makes people remember him and his actions, that's what will separate you. Fuck being normal, I laugh at normal people because they're lazy and stupid, they know nothing of the world. The man that can master the machine complex of the mind can master the reality around him, therefore he becomes the master chess player in the game of life.

Tell me if I should continue, I could go all night with this

working out is my only source of enjoyment.

well, that and weed.

but i have to have surgery in a few weeks and i wont be able to work out for a month. and i cant find any weed.

so there's no escape from the depression.

try mediation and focus on that and yoga try and fine your inner peace

I fucked her best friend when I was black out drunk. Her friend always tried to fuck me but I always brushed her off. I even told my wife about her friends advances and she always said "she'd never actually do anything". we were all drinking at our house and we all fell asleep. I woke up to her friend blowing me. I took her in the backyard and fucked the shit out of her on my kids swingset...my ex wife knows all this. she can pretty much do whatever she wants to make my life hell. she is scorn for good reason..basically I'm not trying to put up any kind of fight

So go talk to them, the only one stopping you is you. The toughest battles you will ever fight lie within yourself

why didn't you beat her to death and take the kids to mexico?