What conspiracy theories do you support and why?

What conspiracy theories do you support and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eG7Mk0axZfs&ab_channel=ЯнОв
youtube.com/watch?v=fp_br3c2ihg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Greek_Island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK, gonna try this again and hope the site doesn't brain fart out fifty reposts.

Moon Landings. Van Allen belt issues
Climate change. creation of profit out of carbon emissions.
9/11. official reaction, Shanksville crash site.

>Moon Landings. Van Allen belt issues
This one makes zero sense. There's all the proof and evidence in the world for the moon landing

Memphis 3 murders. Everyone thinks the 3 kids are innocent but they obviously did it and are guilty

courtney love killed kurt cobain

Endless sketchy shit and evidence all over the place.

The retarded Tasmanian super soldier always struck me as rather implausible.

The Holocaust did not happen

Jews are responsible for all toast landing butter side down

Listen to this guy

Same.

yawn

Where is the proof? There are countless documentaries debunking photos etc. in 69, no one could have predicted the advancement of the technological society that we live and the tools that the public would have available to analyse data.
The Van Allen belt is radiation. It protects us from the suns radiation, but astronauts were able to pass through it and survive outside of it.
You could get any rock and say it's moon rock, you can't prove or disprove that it is.
The fact that no one have gone back despite having x1000 times more reliable and powerful technology.

Why would we need a manned landing again? Unmanned does just fine

Conspiracy theories are almost always bullshit.

This one is true. Ask any old-timer in Little Rock - it's pretty common knowledge. The really weird part is that no one really talks about it.

Evidence is all over the place.

Why would we need to fake a moon landing? And plus, the Russians said we made it, no?

The idea that things aren't what they seem gets people excited. Conspiracy theory nuts might think they are chasing the truth, but they really just like the thrill.

Countries are always going on about colonisation of the moon to make further travel into space possible. They go on about ice and minerals on the moon that are worth getting. And just the kudos of doing it for a country. It was a race between the US and Russia originally But China, India etc have their own space programs and you would think they would like to prove to the world that they to can put a man on the moon.

They're trying, it takes time to build a space program.

There's plenty of picture/video evidence plus radio transmissions, etc

Dan Schneider fucks countless hot, young performers by promising (and delivering) them fame. He gets away with it because he is too rich and powerful to even get questioned, let alone face prosecution.

and because of the jews.

Okay, look at the image. The lander had to use rockets underneath to control the decent and land. Yet there is no crater, displaced moon shite, burnt dust and feet of the lander are immaculately clean.

You think they "faked" something seen by 600 million people but just forgot to do basic stuff like a crater?

They have had almost 40 years.

They have not been working on them for 40 years. Use your head.

yep.

JFK was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald. He was killed when a secret service agent freaked out and accidentally discharged his weapon, blasting JFK's brain out of his head.

The secret service agent freaked out because at least one of Oswald's shots connected with JFK's body, prompting the agents panicked response.

and the jews.

Sup Forums is a Google AI training experiment where many threads are started by bots

Solipsism.

I know, but the task was achieved 40 years ago basically just using a slide rule. Rocket technology has moved on, computing technology has grown exponentially.
Personally i think that all manned travel is doomed because of the Van Allen belt radiation. I think we are prisoners on this rock in space.

9/11 was supposed to be an inside jerb.
but, dey took r jerbs

9/11 was orchestrated by Dick Cheney, George HW Bush, the Bin Laden family, and the guy who owned WTC. It was done for insurance and war profits. All of that ongoing death to fatten the elite's pockets.

and the jews.

when is in this thread, the conspiracy theory it addresses is fact

Only 2:
1. Oswald didn't act alone in the JFK assassination.
2. Responsible parties behind the 9/11 destruction haven't been fully disclosed.

But while I have about a 98% suspicion that there's more to both those stories, I have about a 2% expectation that the whole story will ever be known.

Oh yeh, & crack was spread by the CIA into black neighborhoods in cities all across the US.

Actually that's not a conspiracy theory, that's now well documented history of the drug war, and that's not even the most egregious examples of CIA wrongdoing lol.

Shooting guns is really fucking easy dude like it's not that hard to believe

really... isn't Terry Hobbes the most likely suspect as of right now? what makes you think the 3 did it? with all of the new evidence that's come out through the Paradise Lost series how could it have been them?

Nuclear power is actually the cleanest and most plentiful energy source, but we don't use it because of entrenched business arrangements with for-profit politics.

but then that's not really conspiracy theory, is it, just our energy policy, which we allow our government to appoint executives of petrochemical companies to write and approve.

mfw energy isn't even an issue in reality

Cher joined DARPA in 2000 and attempted to recreate the Philadelphia experiment so she could save Sonny Bono. The time travel worked, but she went back further than she intended and couldn't leave the deck of the USS Missouri. The time displacement also messed with her head, all she could do was repeat "If I could turn back time"

Good one

>not an issue
>clean
>mfw
google half-life of nuclear waste retard

Well Tesla designed a means drawing energy from the Ionosphere. He discovered free energy, but it wasn't profitable. We have means of free clean energy, but it's been suppressed via patents.

No flag shadow
wind in moon?

top kek

dawg i think you're right for a couple reasons. first off, the mentality/abilities of the shooter in the brick building and the shooter in the yellow volvo seem fairly different. second, shooter in brick building shows his skill by firing only 29 rounds. it seems extremely unlikely that Bryant would have left one bullet as he was going for kills, he would have fired until there were no more bullets to fire, and this also shows that the actual shooter is quite skilled, as can be seen from his accuracy, and the fact that he kept a bullet in the chamber for protection. third, a full investigation never occured as Bryant was immediately pinned for all charges and the media took up the charge. Bryant was essentially convicted before he was in the court room so no evidence to actually say it was Bryant other than the video, which clearly could have been easily doctored, or recorded in a way to only get what someone wanted from it. Last, the Australian federal government immediately came down with hard gun restrictions on semi-automatic, shotguns, and many types of magazines and ammo. this was all within the context of a larger debate about these restrictions in the country, where the tasmanian state govt. was the main opposition of the Australian fed in creating these new restrictions country wide, and of course this changed after the shooting. lots of evidence for a conspiracy of here.

TLDR: The Australian fed. govt. paid the shooter in Tasmania to change gun laws country wide through this mass murder.

what one? why is this related to little rock?

From where is this gif? i remember its a music video, but i don't remember the name

Underrated post

>checked
no clue Sup Forumsromigo

there have been 6 manned moon landings...

this just isn't true. the rockets would have been so low while they were landing that the flame would have been completely inside of the protective cone, aka no crater, displaced shit, or burnt dust

Another one that i'm curious about is the Pyramids.

Nevermind, i found it
youtube.com/watch?v=eG7Mk0axZfs&ab_channel=ЯнОв

this is now a cringe thread

Fuck yeah she killed him. Or had him killed.

That's no secret. Go read Corey Feldman's book, tons of pedos in Hollywood. If your parents didn't give a fuck about you and cared about the millions you made as a kid... good luck, you'll be taking Jew cock up your ass and coke up your nose.

illegal to say in my country

tarueeeeee. i mean it was a national story that they were selling cocaine to make money for weapons to give to our enemies, soooo yeah, they do some sketchy shit

nah the reason why nuclear power isn't widespread is because people are fucking worry worts and decided it's bad because of possible meltdowns
>mfw if they were everywhere they would never meltdown cause they'd be the norm

Don't forget AIDS was also engineered by CIA doctors to eradicate niggers and gays.

Personally, I rather see niggers go out before gays. At least gay dudes are funny when they're not being faggy.

I guess you must be in Germany. I know it's a touchy subject, but I always found it strange to make it a crime to have an opinion, whether that opinion is write or wrong.

JFK and Kurt Cobain
>inb4 he killed himself faggot just accept it

Area 51 is hiding aliens I know it

AL Berlin said the gravity is roughly the same as on earth. They needed a huge rocket to get off our planet and had a puny little flame for show when launching off the moon. He said they used anti gravity equipment to get it off (giggidy).

JFK was shot by a CIA agent, but it was an accident.

There is a secret base under the Denver Airport.

Hollywood pedophile rings.

That one seems legit. I watched that doc and it made sense. The secret service agent fired the killing shot but it was all accidental. Oswald took the blame to cover up that one agent's mistake

The Denver Airport one is interesting. Ever seen the mural in the airport Fucking freaky.

up to 5 years prison. thats what u get for rape as well.

and we had it 4 fucking times in school. Ure getting bad grades if ur attitude isnt right (left).

Dubs don't lie abt the Hollywood pedo rings. What all do you know about them? Shit like that interest me

Well I'm not involved with the industry at all, I'm just interested in plausible conspiracy theories and stuff. The most compelling thing I know about them is that Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman have come forward about them recently.

what mural?

Just to list them:
9/11
Sandy Hooks
Moon Landing
Holocaust
JFK's "assassination"

Those are probably the most interesting

yo i live in boulder, never understood the DIA conspiracies. what's the evidence behind this secret base? and why is it secret?

elves exist

youtube.com/watch?v=fp_br3c2ihg

Google Liquid Flouride Thorium Reactor. The waste lasts a fraction of the time and it can't meltdown in any dangerous way.

You're welcome.

9/11. sandy hooks. both big yes.

also boston marathon bombers, surprised that hasn't shown up yet

Are there schematics for this? I'd love to build some of the stuff he invented.

It won't me insert a link. Just google Denver Airport Murals.

Call me crazy, but most of what has been listed here is pretty damn on point.
Seriously, Hollywood reeks of evil and pedophilia.
9/11 was a false flag operation much like pearl harbor and the S.S Lusitania
The illuminati is real, but don't be fooled by it's silly hollywood name. Their political name is the 'Globalists'. New world order through chaos and evil.
CIA did a lot of brain washing and drug experimentation on folks and many other horrible atrocities. We even took in all of the ex-nazi scientists.

God knows, start investigating.

see pic. That's one of the murals.

The building of the airport was funded by some company called "New World Construction" or something like that, which doesn't appear to exist outside of having funded the airport's construction.

Also during the early stages of building the airport, the construction team build five small buildings before realizing they "made a mistake." Rather than destroy the buildings, they buried them.

Also, Obama happened to be in Denver on the day when people were scared that an asteroid might hit the earth.

Finally, secret bases like this do exist elsewhere: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Greek_Island

Aside from all that, there's a bunch of weird artwork and stuff, which some people think has Illuminati-related undertones. I'm not really a believer in the NWO, but there's definitely something going on under that airport. Most likely a secret bunker to protect top government officials in the event of a horrible catastrophe, which is smart IMO.

Just remembered another detail. The airport was expected to cost 1.7 billion dollars to build, but ended up costing 4.8 billion dollars

that looks awesome

Denver airport sure is creepy....
also, sandy hook was totally fixed, a lot of these mass shootings are to get the civilians to willingly give up their protection.

Yep, there are DUMBS (Deep underground military bases) rumoured to be all over the world, with high speed mag level trains connecting them and Aliens living there etc.

The murals are pretty cool. More than likely I think the artist they hired took a bit more of a surrealist/morbid approach than they expected.

That's not really evidence, that's just a regular government project!!!!

health organizations say dairy, red meat, and eggs are bad to keep the prices from rapidly raising

yeah i'll be honest guys, no one's convincing me on that secret bunker under dia. murals are weird, but arts weird. it cost a lot, but the govt was in charge of it. "New World Airport Construction" is the only one which is potentially anything, as it's directly below masonic symbols on the commemorative cap at DIA. it's weird, but clearly not evidence

not evidence

I think the biggest issue with conspiracy's is that some of them ARE true and others ARE total bullshit. And the two can look equally believable, so you get people claiming all conspiracy's are true and others refusing to believe anything labeled a conspiracy.

Some big examples,
Real:
/The CIA attempted brainwashing experiments, to no success. This has been validated. (Project MKUltra)
/Other agencies have broken the constitutional rights of citizens, particularly minority or homeless for the sake of experimentation including drugs and diseases. (Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment)
/basically several conspiracies involving infringement of basic human rights or civil liberties particularly to further political or military agendas that were kept secret.

Some that are 100% false:
/Moon landing a fake.
/Roswell aliens (AT THIS POINT) It is still iffy whether or not something landed in roswell. But given events that have occured since then, it is highly unlikely. A lot of the branching conspiracys, however, are totally bunk. Roswell is not responsible for the technology age, radar, etc. The US govt. does not communicate with aliens at this time. Private and public organizations have attempted the same, with much more funding, and come up with nothing.
/basically anything involving the occult, supernatural phenomena, government surveillance (on an individual basis), pseudo-science, or secret overarching global organizations tugging the strings of coincidence, are often just psychology working against people.

Georgia Guidestones is another weird one.

U probably don't know about unless you are in the UK, but the Dunblane massacre records being sealed for 30 years is weird.

The one i can't believe is David Ickes Lizard royal family.

Correct, shooting is really fucking easy and it's not like he was shooting at a single tiny target. For sure its uncommon and morbidly impressive he killed so many but it's definitely possible.

I am secretly god

And 10 other people have walked on the moon since Buzz

Says every homeless man ever

To be fair hip shooting is not easy at all

OK, that's enough for this intake. A van will be pulling up outside your place soon- trust me, you'll prefer the easy way to the hard way.

I know there are dumbs all over the world. I'm replying to one now.

so where do you fall on conspiracies like sandy hook, boston marathon bombers, or 9/11? they're all potentially funded by govt to further political or military agendas

>psychology working against people.

Very good.