Hi guys, today pic related is gonna arrive in the mail, what's your personal experience with them?

Hi guys, today pic related is gonna arrive in the mail, what's your personal experience with them?
Reviewers praise them and for the price it's a complete steal.

Head cans thread; what do you guys use/crave?

For those wondering it's the HD 518 from Sennheiser

My last pair of cans were HD 202 II
Those babies had quite the kick and high tones, in the middle they didn't shine quite much.
All in all i really loved them, but i need to see what higher end ones can do.

i want ones with godlike bass any sugestions ?

Go for these i would suggest. Or you could go for Audio Technica 50x.
One thing to keep in mind, you have open headphones and closed headphones, closed ones feel like the sound is coming from inside your head, more or less, open headphones have a wide soundstage, that means that the sound feels like it's coming from all over around you, if you're listening to FLAC and close your eyes you'd almost reach out and try to touch the sound, especialy if you're high on MDMA

for an entry/mid level pair, its hard to beat the HD518. They're a bit on the warm sounding side but for the price you really can't do better. Good choice user.

I use Bowers & Wilkins P7 as my daily driver, and BeoPlay H8 for when I'm traveling. Current IEMs are Shure SE846, and while they're stupid expensive, they're well worth the price of admission.

Depends on budget, I'd recommend the V-Moda Crossfade though

muh nigga cross fade lp's though, i wanna get the wireless editon but its over 400-500 dollars

ill keep saving money cause i only have 150$ yeah im poor but i need ones with good bass cause i use the headphones in the buss and the streets and i dont wanna hear any trafic or shit just the music i hear mostly dance and rock

I had those for over a year now, the sound is very good.

Only issue I had is the glue holding the fabric on the left earpad fail a couple months ago, and came off.

I use HD 650's with a ASUS Xonar Essence One Muses Edition...................

Rather overkill quite honestly.

So close user, so close.

Good choice of cans, you can never go wrong with good quality sound, i wonder how many faggots here hose beats by dre

the AudioTechnica M50x have a lower-end model called the M40x that is honestly almost as good and retails for $100 in the US. Might want to look at those

God tear

they retail for $300 on V-Moda's website

meme trend fuckboi

Dat Bling.

Then go for Audio-Technica ATH-M40x They are really good for what you need

M50x mastur race

how's that plastic creaking while talking feel faggot?

yeah looks prety nice the trouble is than i have to buy them via e-bay cause my country is shit

i know your pain, i had to pay about 30% more than retail price on amazon for my 518 because of shit taxes and extortion rates in my country. If you have a reliable place to buy them go for it, you can't go wrong.

I have these as well and it's well worth the investment.

M40's and M50'x are boring and have no sound stage, SHP9500 is bettur for less.

I bought these in a clearance section for $79

They seem to be great, the audio customization is a bit overwhelming for my taste though.

I don't know shit about optimizing audio.

yeah i only have to pay the shipping but that will e atleast 30 or 50$ no taxes and shit here just the shipping time but i rlly liked those Audio-Technica ATH-M40x look so nice and the reviews are awesome ... waht metod is safer and faster ebay o amazon ? cause one friend in usa send me all the things that i buy on ebay and im kinda tired of that cause its 2 or 3 weeks untir the arrive to my country i want to buy direct from the site

But he wants closed headphones so he won't be bothered by ambient noise, and with the 9500 he'll not only be bothered but the people around him will give him the stink eye

i don't really have experience with ebay but amazon is ok i guess, if it's worth the price for shipment time... why not ship them to your friend in the usa and he forwards the headphones to you? that way it's almost 0 shipping cost, except what he pays for.

Bought some of these, Broke in 6 months what useless build quality whatever you do dont go AudioTechnica.

nice b8, but beats are for fucking nig nogs and faggots

yeah i do that but he sends it with 2 or 3 weeks of delay thats the shitty part ... i buyed one razer pro headset and it arived one month after the order ... they sound great for gaming and have really nice bass for music but i want one just for music i liked the m50x

i like v moda personally

Astro A50's.

Got em for a fair price. They're about 300 brand new and they work like a charm. Heavy on bass, perfect for competitive gaming, and extremely comfortable.

Worth the buy

>he fell for the headset meme