Sup Forums you have no idea how lucky you are

Sup Forums you have no idea how lucky you are.

I have c-ptsd and schizophrenia and my life is basically walking dead.

schizophrenia can't be cured but I have been to more than 5 therapists to cure my c-ptsd but still am stuck.

it is like being stuck in a nightmare and not being able to wake up

so yah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSjSCCe8Ioo
scp-wiki.net/scp-series
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I want attention syndrome*

I think it's called snowflake-itis

there is medication that can reduce the problems associated with schizophrenia.

the problem is, schizophrenics sometimes decide they don't want to take it because quantum dot overgod voice from zeta reticuli told them to. and then they get worse.

there was a guy with schizophrenia in my writing course, and he was a cool bro. he didn't demand attention for it. he didn't start every sentence with "SPEAKING AS A SCHIZOPHRENIC" - unlike the iranian girl who would rant at us because we didn't give a shit about the revolution in Iran.

he took his medication and he wrote some fucking funny screenplays. get over yourself, OP.

I guess I came off looking like I needed attention but all I want is to say how lucky you are

why? you get free visions of hell. i have to risk my life buying possibly toxic drugs from inner city thugs to get the same effect.

so all these diagnoses... did you get them from a real, credited psychologist or did you wake up one day and realize what a boring asshole you were at 19, and seek out some quirkiness to wear like a badge of honor to make yourself interesting to others?

I'm seriously asking

I don't think you read my post I look at everyone here and I am the only different one... everyone else is healthy.. so when I look around I think how lucky everyone else is... that was my point

listen to that dude, he knows life

>everyone else is healthy
>everyone else is normal
>Im different
>Im special

>c-ptsd

Fuck off

I guess I came off looking like I needed attention.

But because my c-ptsd and schizophrenia is so bad I wanted to share abit.

I was diagnosed by psychiatrist.

what did your c-ptsd arise from? what trauma?

No Im not special. If you gave 10 million dollars or health... I woud pick health

ECT's the ticket

Psychiatry is bullshit, user.

I wanted to get revenge on my father, psychiatrist and case worker so I talked to them about an odd sexual thing I did with a masseuse and I was traumatized

Smoke crack and worship Satan. What are you complaining about, do you want to live forever or something?

PTSD from what?

You served in Iraq? Viet Nam?

No? Did you witness your parents get murdered? Did you uncle make you suck his hairy cock when you were 5? No?

Then youre just an attention seeking little bitch.

The way you type.........you come off.......as a................................................................................................faggot..................................
Yep.

>odd sexual thing with a masseuse

greentext, OP, you know we're waiting

ect is mainly used as the final desperate treatment series for depression, when nothing else works. (it's either this - or - suicide)

It works really well for OCD.
It got a bad wrap from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest, but it's making a comeback (done under sedation now, not awake)

Revel in your time. You see a reality few really do. You experience a connectedness, real or not, that most people's heads would explode at.

>be me
>forget about time and space
>realize there is no reality
>exist in a plane outside of reason
>interact with myself and others in a beautiful dance that defies description
>navigate the neurons of reality as though I were flipping through shirts at a shop
>decide on a construction that satisfies as many things as I can experience at once
>forget I am a robot
>forget that even if I find love, I can only experience it as a construct designed to enslave my mind
>forget I can exist outside of the meat that is me
>realize I am happy, and can experience the love of other meat popsicles without falling prey to understanding they exist in a fleshly plane beyond mine.

NEET.jpg

OP, the only reason that you think you won't ever recover is that you think you won't. PTSD usually goes away in 6 months, and it's a normal reaction, however about 7/100 times it stays for longer. You just have to get over that. You're going to let your past stop you from having a future, that's on you. As for schizophrenia, there are meds that can treat your central nervous system and fix that shit, you've probably just self-diagnosed and haven't even talked to a real fucking doctor. Get the fuck over it, you are not a special fucking snowflake because you've been through some shit.

ok it is hard to talk about but basically

>had abusive father
>grew up with violence and every day getting yelled at
>shitty grades in school bcas of said violence
>all the above make me self destructive

>one day went to asian masseuse
>get massage
>get kinky...
>be in so much pain that I try to do something really kinky
>lick the masseuse's asshole
>shit be on her asshole
:>shit went into my mouth
>talk about it in front of father, psychiatrist, case worker
>forever traumatized

you see a psych, correct? then you should know there are multiple types of therapies for both. there are also numerous combinations of meds, such as seroquel (or any other antipsychotic) plus a med to help regulate the adrenal circuit in the brain (prazosin) that along with either c.b.t. or d.b.t. can work wonders to re wire the brain.

you were traumatized by TALKING about it? or the sexual thing itself? are you a femanon?

I was jokingly going to guess she shat on you from your other post. Wow. I'm laughing my ass off.

why talk about it though?

When I first tried anal with my gf I got some shit on my dick. Didnt even mention it to her, just went to the bathroom after I was done.

yea, having a hard time here -- you have PTSD just from talking about an awkward sexual experience? eggshell plaintiff?

I am male

Yeah talking about it not the act itself

Do more psychedelics. Probably need to up the dosage since most antiptsd pharms are ssri based.

I was brought up in a traditional conservative home so I felt guilty

but more importantly they locked me up in a mental institution so I wanted to shock them by tellling them this story but it backfired... not a day goes by that I don't regret it

try metacognitive training

you're either uneducated or parroting someone uneducated. ptsd has as a common feature of being long lasting and life altering. there is no time span, there are working therapies however that can work in a very few individuals (usually the "edges of the curve" on analisys) for whom these treatments are this effective.

Lol 'heroine'

I am already on prazosin but it helps me with emotional flashbacks not depression, boredom, disturbing thoughts etc

I am also on zoloft which makes me not able to climax even if I masturbated for 10 mins...
I am also on clozapine but I am still in pain

Just tell me something OP. Are you a namefag on another board?

how about get a presciption for one of the many drugs that can help your ailments Chlorpromazine Chlorprothixene Levomepromazine Mesoridazine Periciazine
Promazine Droperidol Flupentixol Fluphenazine Haloperidol Pimozide Prochlorperazine Thioproperazine Trifluoperazine Zuclopenthixol
Thioridazine Loxapine Molindone Perphenazine
Thiothixene and a fuck ton more that are atypial antipsychotics

Because it has a shit ton of side affects dude. Some of them even make you grow tits. I'd rather be batshit insane than have mantits wouldn't you

me 2 user...good luck

I should add that I Was brought up in a traditional muslim family that is why I got scarred and traumatized

I dig it

if i may, without seeming rude, perhaps writing down your concerns and bringing it to your psych might help. i know that many people i've worked with have been under the impression that "paternal medicine" is the only format. paternal meaning you do as the doc says or nothing. modern psychology has advanced to the "recovery model" or a more maternal form of medicine. if this psych doesn't listen or gives you flack, fire him and get one with whom you can speak.

That is litterally the worst possible idea a person could suggest, you do know that, though psychedelics haven't been shown to cause mental illness, they are proven to bring forth conditions you were already going to get and make any current condition worse correct?

This is weak ass bait.

What's a trip if you're already crazy?

That's because you weren't given a correct diagnosis. It's like treating someone for asthma when they really have heart failure

if you really are scitzophrenic i feel for you man, i went and thew myself into a drug induced psychosis once and was beeing followed by shadow people, was being threatened by the voices in my head and though everyone i ever talked to had a secret plan to kill me, even the guy on my phone background wanted to kill me in my eyes.

I see they couldn't fix all the whining.

Did you ever get better.
>an antidepressant gave me some kind of latent psychosis also

youll still trip as a normal person, but it WILL be a bad one, and it will make the condition worse, its not a good idea to do something that can challenge the mind like a trip does if you are mentally sideways.

I live in Canada and until recently I was under CTO which means involuntary treatment. Meaning I have o take medication and see psychiatrist or else lock me up and forcefully inject me.

So my current psyvhiatrist doesn't care but she is gov't-selected so I don';t think I could fire her.. I guess I could ask for a change but it is gov't so it is hard to switch psychiatrists

yeah, it went away after I roughed through the stimulant effects of the drug i was on and got some sleep, though a benzo or an anti-psych would have helped. my issue was 5 days awake and a fuck ton off adderall so stimulant psychosis from drug abuse was my issue.

just become a trap bro, you've already got the whole "mental illnes" part covered

On a serious note though, I used to be mildly schizophrenic, and it was also somehow linked with having nightmares every night. It just stopped after I learned to fight off the monsters in my dreams (no for real they were actual fucked up looking terrifying monsters). For me the "voices" never really said anything audible though, it was more of a noise.

Maybe you should look into this, I don't know what your case is like, so I can't really help you more

snap out of it? not that hard. just the mind is a powerful thing. just fuckin stop

someone doesnt understand mental illness does he?

I don't hear voices or see things thankfully but when I have an emotional flashback I get under the blanket cover myself and turn lights off, tv off, laptop off cuz I think they are recording me.

Then outside around people I think people know I have had a shitty life and they are giving me a hard time.

It is a shit life

OP you say everyone here is healthy or better off than you. The form of epilepsy I have can be easily triggered from lack of sleep or intense stress. My father suffers from bad insomnia and now I suffer from it as well. So I have epilepsy that when I don't get enough sleep, I have episodes and now combine that with insomnia. I take both heavy medication and have a device in my chest that is wired to my brain which is basically a pace maker for the brain. I was diagnosed at 10 years old. I'm almost 24. Fuck off OP with trying to come off as a teenage wannabe emo kid who wants attention.

I had seratonin syndrome and I went to the ER for it and stupidly told them i was suicidal. They sent me to a crazy house for 3 days and put me on resperdol even after I told them I was only like this after I took the Zoloft. They lied to me and told me it was a "sedative". Fucking doctors should have just put me on a benzo. I mean you can't give someone who isn't psychotic antipsychotics that can probably make someone psychotic. I couldn't get a boner for like 2 weeks after only taking like 3 of those pills, and a lot of my hair fell out probably mostly from stress but I'm sure it didn't help

That was me not OP

Take some Ecstasy shits proven to cure that ptsd

ahhahaha faggit your life doesn't mean shit

actually, they can give you that, its called off label use, some anti-psychotics also function as anti-depressants.

take mdma instead, you never know what they put x in nowadays

I didn't say everyone.. I said most.

Most ppl are better than me in health department

If I knew where to get it I would.

he cant combine that with his actual medication, it COULD KILL HIM, will you fucking people stop suggesting OP to take illegal drugs, i mean, i like E and Acid just as much as the next guy, but for fucks sake its not always the answer.

just kys stupid faggit

go for a long walk on a short pier

I'm not op,

I have nightmares every fucking night. Terrible terrible nightmares that repeats themselves over and over with fucking brutal stuff. It's getting to my head wtf should i do

I'm sorry OP. I can't imagine how it must be

as someone whos dealt with having them my whole life shit like this hurts so fucking bad to read

What types of seizures do you have? Just curious.

As for OP I feel ya. Mental shit sucks, been having a pretty severe bout of anxiety for the past two and a half months. I keep getting this feeling like deja vu only more intense. It seems as if my brain is trying to remember something that never really happened. Also everything looks different as if Im seeing the world through someone else's eyes. Sometimes everything looks too small or just seems off. Like the world is in 2D or something. I also feel like sometimes I'm the only one that exists, like the room I'm in or whatever im looking at is all there is in the whole universe.
It may not be schizophrenia but damn it sucks balls. I feel for ya OP, hope ya can get some help.

Dude seriously... I really don't understand what you want. Attention? Well congratz you're getting it. Maybe instead of making it seem like we should all shed a tear for you, ask how other people deal with it. Let me tell you this. If you can operate a computer, get to this website, create a post, and write a sob story, then maybe you are not as "horrible in the health department" than you think you are.

>make bitcoin wallet online
>go to local bitcoin atm
>deposit money into your account
>wear gloves for redundant safety
>download tor browser
>go to pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
>make account
>look for an mdma seller with trust rating of 5 or higher
>compare prices
>order
>buy one of those digital scales
>measure 0.2 grams once your shit comes
>put in a tablespoon of water
>swallow quickly because it tastes like shit
>put on some music, I recommend techno
>go out into the world look at pretty stuff, and feel the excess serotonin in your brain converting into a false sense of appreciation for the world's beauty or whatever

I'm spoonfeeding you right now, if you can't even manage to do this step by step you really should end it
Do you have recurring themes? What does your mind feel like when you're inside the nightmares?

go to a doctor, you may have a condition known as night-terrors, and they will do tests (like a night stay at hospital monitoring your sleep, you could be prescribed something to help (usually a benzo)

Petite mal seizures. I've had grand mal before but petite mal symptoms are hard to explain. They fill like "time skips" where you'll be walking from point A to point B where is a few seconds ahead and then all of a sudden you're there. Not knowing how you got there and what you were planning on doing when you got there. I also get these twitches regardless if I'm taking medication. The device I had put it in me cost 150k this time around. Since we can afford good insurance we didn't have to pay as much. I'll have to get a new device every 4-5 years.

*walking from point A to point B where point B is...

what the fuck did i just say 3 posts up, Op is on a alpha 1 blocker, An ssri and an atypical anti-psychotic, IF HE TAKES MDMA HE WILL DIE, STOP BEING FUCKING RETARDED AND SUGGESTING PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING THAT WILL FATALLY REACT WITH HIS MEDICATION YOU UNINTELLIGENT LITTLE FUCKING TWAT.

FUCKING DESTROYED

The pictur in youtube.com/watch?v=OSjSCCe8Ioo

Yeah guys...psychedelics are not for people with currently open customer support tickets for unresolved psychotic features, lol

I didn't read that, and even if I had I was just answering his question. It could have been someone other than OP asking. If he wants to do mdma that's his decision

all of you would be picked off by natural selection if the world worked the way it was originally meant to.

i have been awake for the last 3 days, been swimming in amphetamine and psychedelics for the last 10 years and feel like a fucking champ. go work out and stop complaining.

did you just reply that to your own post?

Hmm does it sometimes feel similar to when you wake up somewhere and momently have no idea where you are and what time it is. I ask because something that happens to me sometimes when I'm exhausted. I also get very dizzy and have to hold on to something. A couple people have seen this happen to me and said my eyes kind of roll back in my head for a second.
I used to think they were panic attacks but after a while I kind of just accepted it as a part of being tired or malnourished. I would just panic after they happened.
Also seems to happen with rapid motion like when I'm watching smoke or flames on the grill at work.

no, im still trying to figure out if that user is agreeing with me, or is insulting me.

> too busy being an adult in the real world to go through all those steps
> screen shot anyways

scp-wiki.net/scp-series

agreeing with you
that is if you are the one recommending to OP not to take MDMA

well arent you a special little butterfly.

dude what all you need to do is spend about 20 minutes online, take a walk, operate an atm for 30 seconds, go home and wait for like 4 days.
hey it happens. people on Sup Forums can be such autists

(the one who posted that ^)
i fucked up that post link

>The way you type.........you come off.......as a................................................................................................faggot..................................
Ah, the irony

The dizziness does happen every now and then where I'll wake up in bed and the room is spinning and I can't make it stop. The waking up somewhere, no I don't experience that. However, I have extremely realistic dreams. To the point where I'm actually scared to fall asleep at times. It's gotten bad enough to the point that over the years I've trained myself that whenever something bad in a dream is going to happen, I close my eyes as hard as I can and open them. This usually wakes me up immediately but over the past year or so, it's becoming harder and harder to wake up from stuff. The meds and stuff I take take it's toll. I miss the times as a kid where I was excited for sleeping and dreaming.

i have no idea how that even fucking happened

see this is exactly what I meant by "people on Sup Forums can be such autists"
what's wrong with you guys