I have tons of red hairs on my beard, why is that? Is there anyway to fix that? I mean I'm not even a ginger...

I have tons of red hairs on my beard, why is that? Is there anyway to fix that? I mean I'm not even a ginger, I have some red hairs on my head but I was blonde as a kid, now my hair is like dark brown. Help Sup Forumsros, I don't want a ginger beard.

Hate to say it bro

But you're Transginger

dye

Fucking this, man. I have black hair, always have, and for some reason in the past few years i've grown some red hairs on my beard. What the shit?

/thread

My hair is pretty dark brown and I have some red in my beard too. My dad is a ginger but red hair is recessive and I'm not aware of any gingers on my mom's side. But it's just some of the beard hairs so I don't know how that works tbh.

My hair is dark brown, my beard is red (and matches the carpet), and my moustache is blonde. Go figure.

But bro I don't want to be a ginger. No man in my family has this shit, plus I don't even look like my father, and now with this ginger thing I'm realizing that I'm adopted, thanks.

You know, I think James McAvoy is good people. Seems like an alright guy.

Got some bad news for you...

I always had dark brown hair - Even my beard

In my mid-20's my beard started getting ALOT of red through it (like 30%)

I'm 30 now and all of the areas that had started coming in red are now gray - And the parts that had been brown are now red.

The pigment had just started fading and it only got worse. This is what you have to look forward to.

Hair on my head is still almost all brown though. Just keep my face clean shaven cause if I dont I look 10 years older.

Sorry

So there's no solution? Does the things that you eat cause that red beard? I'm 20 btw (21 in a month)

It's gingervitis. This is why you have to floss in addition to brushing.

My beard is red and glows like molten lava. My head is bald and shines like a blinding star.

Faggot, real men don't give a shit about color of beard .

You sound like a middle aged bitch fussing over gray hairs.

I have dark brown hair and half of my beard is orange. cant escape the ginge user, If i have a ginger kid which there is a high chance, I'm going to call it Red or put it down.

Bro you say that because you don't have a fucking ginger beard smh

If there's a solution I dunno what it is.

I dont 'think" diet is a factor - but I can't say with any certainly.

I just consider myself lucky - My friend went bald in his early 20's... So I win

my dad has some ginger in his beard but has jet black hair

i'm a full on ginger

basically, your kid's fucked

but it's also worth noting that my mom is a ginger too so it's not like the ginge came out of nowhere

Soundslike you have gingervitis

i had blue eyes and blonde hair as a kid, now brown hair green eyes and bald. my bear color is brown black blonde and light red. my dad had brown hair and a red beard. just how genetics go dude.

kek'd