Sup Forums other than bars and clubs. Wheres a good place to meet women?

Sup Forums other than bars and clubs. Wheres a good place to meet women?

You're not going to like it, but, church. It works. Trust me.

EXPLAIN

holy shit is this rutgers?

dubs checkd
I've used tinder and facebook. Also if you have female friends they can hook you up.

Work on yourself and get some good pictures showing off. (look like you are the last water bottle in the desert)

Sup Forums. definitely Sup Forums.

Go to church. Meet girl. She either thinks:
1. Here's a bad boy I can change...or
2. Here's good boy I can mold.

Either way, you get pussy. Church girls put out just as much or more as non church girls. That's no secret.

I don't think that would work out well for me.
I'm an agnostic atheist.
And also not OP.

Besides, the only people who willing go to church are old and/or wound up so tight a relationship wouldn't be fun.

WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?!?!?!?!

strange but true. I'm not religious but some of my friends would go to those retreats or gatherings and got some phone numbers out of it.

who's the little bae?

This guy gets it

Gynocology office.

yeah the change thing is true. I was seen this girl that wanted to change me because i wasn't religious.

Well, Sup Forums of course. This place is literally full of hot chicks!

Bars and clubs are shit places to meet women. Try AA or hang around your community rec center. Afterschool programs are good too. Doesn't matter what school, there's always a girl dtf.

I met my wife on Sup Forums

Lots of girls go with their parents. It's a strange world you have to experience to believe.

Since you don't go you would probably be surprised to find out that many churches are more social than religious. Basically it's some old people in deep worship and everyone else pissed off they can't pull out their cell phones during the service.

>agnostic atheist
not sure if dumb or bad troll
mite b gud troll
>4/10

No way, I think so. Thats Livi right?

>>Afterschool programs are good too. Doesn't matter what school, there's always a girl dtf.

Nigger the fuck are you trying to flirt with little girls or teenagers?

Anywhere guys like you don't hang out.

it looks like SERC but it says livingston labs in the back. where's OP

there's no good places cause all women are shit, "muh patriachy and men are oppresing me so I have to fuck dead beats and steal men's money to smoke meth"

unless you want a hamplanet or some other person you'd probably stick your nose up at..if you can stomach it these losers can be found at mcdonalds

OP said he wants to fuck women, not be jamal's woman in prison

went to mass one time
fine bitches everywhere oh god

Guys help. I really want to find a girl to me already 20. I do not know why I did not get. Advise Che thread.

family reunion

This guy is right. I have never been single for more than 3 months whilst in church. Solid 9/10 girls each time who arent bitches.

Three words: yard duty teacher.

But how do you go and initiate with them in the first place, at church I mean

I don't go to Busch, I'm a Poli Sci major. Damn I want to know who she is even more now.

Elementary schools
The teachers you sick fuck

Well I do go, it's part of the conditions of living with parents.
It might be a location thing because most of the people I've seen there are either so young that fucking them is like playing Russian roulette with the law, and they stick like glue to their parents, or they're old and settled into suburban life.

it looks like busch, not too sure though. OP needs to respond.
she's really hot. more?

white master race

This.

Went to a youth church. Everyone was around 18-25 so no need to worry about jail bait or grandmas.

Holy shit. The amount of hot girls was ridiculous. Great ratio (probably slightly more girls) and since they're attending church you can assume they haven't taken 20 cocks down their throat before their 18th birthday like every other Western slut these days.

HYPER WITNESSED

>The amount of hot girls was ridiculous

I had also noticed that, but makes me wondering, why do they really do it?. Do they want to impress males that they are all goody girls or maybe they just follow some ridiculous form of trend (something that their parents would accept)?
>hurr durrr I'm a good gurl.

>agnostic atheist
You are never getting laid

Behind a dumpster.

You're not Phil right?

lol

>go to church

PREACH

nope sorry

Bookstore. You'd be amazed.

Finding a girl will be 100x harder for me.

I am transgender and am attracted to women. Yeah, sure, being with a dude would be easy, there are plenty of them out there (just look at all the trap threads) but I like girls.

Can't go to church because I am a heathen who is committing a sin by existing.

Can't go to gay bars because lesbians are looking for biological girls.

Can't use dating websites because that shit don't work.

I feel like I am screwed.

I don't say atheist cause some idiot always says something like, "Atheist implies you know for sure, therefore you're just as dumb."
Hence the agnostic part.
Anyway, it's a legitimate concern, that topic is going to come up eventually.

Buy/borrow/steal a cute ass puppy.

Walk in park.

Attract bitches like fanny magnet.

Damn, I probably don't know you but I might. You a RA?

nope

Grocery store.
And if you can get your hands on a baby, any baby, to carry around with you?

You won't be able to stop the pussy

Have you tried not being a conducive faggot?