Haven't seen one of these threads in a whole so let's start one. Post some of your favourite knockouts or fights...

Haven't seen one of these threads in a whole so let's start one. Post some of your favourite knockouts or fights. It's not a rekt thread just post street fights, MMA, or boxing fights. I just wanna see some good ko's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsPmHZjK_ZA
unfictional.com/bobby-j-blythe-let-willie-j-dennis-murder-a-schizophrenic
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-BuH1kGYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump

Did he died?

Makes me kek every time

joanna is insane

How nice, a free handjob with your knockout

Probably my favourite striker to watch or Robbie lawlar both of them fight to finish

Amazing footwork here

Story?

cigarette

Dude in street clothes was some mentally handicap guy who was saying he was a kung fu master and shit. They let him in and let this dude beat the shit out of him. Fucked him up pretty bad then took him out back and left him by a dumpster.

Not entirely sure, but it's definitely attempted murder caught on tape.

If I remember right this guy came into a dojo talking shit and the black belt ended up killing the guy. Cant remember the whole story...google it

they got water to waste on some random ko'ed guy?

Canelo's a beast

more than attempted murder according to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsPmHZjK_ZA

"Ready to protect"

Found it and he did die

unfictional.com/bobby-j-blythe-let-willie-j-dennis-murder-a-schizophrenic

Holy shit, every single one of those hits connected

suicide by dojo

good old ufc

k someone post justien bibier video

Mentally handicapped guy was telling people he was a dojo master, would hangout across the street from the dojo in a mall food court, mall owner was friends with the guy who owned the dojo, they set him up to get beaten to death. The guy who owns the dojo (white guy in black suit) posted this on facebook years later bragging, interent went into full shit storm mode. don't think anything actually happened to the guy because they couldn't prove anything. I wouldn't watch the full video if I were you, it can be pretty disturbing

What's in the full video that isn't shown here?

This.

Worst part is that the hobo said he was going to do light sparring and after getting knocked hard a few times say "you're good", dojo owners technique fucking sucks btw, he simply beats him to death infront of everyone and they take him out side and dump him.

Everybody knew this was going to happen

heres the orginal

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
"OOGA BOOGA"
"YOU'RE GOOD!!!"
"DIIIIING" - when his head hits the pole
the sounds really make it a lot more brutal

Hmm. That truly does not sound very brutal.

damn that shit is older than the internet. I think I first saw that video in like 1998

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-BuH1kGYA
but seriously

I remember this, apparently the guy died.

Yea that's true. The part where his head smacks that pole always got me though, then the head stomps and the final knee to the head.
And the trail of blood as they drag him out

Who gives a fuck if the guy died? It's just another dead dude. Move the fuck on and post more KO's, faggots.

This is now a hobo tragic dojo death thread.

fat nigger faggot, for all of his fancy "krotty", he has to resort to stomping that fuckwad while he was down.

such a perfect move

how come the cow lost ?

wow thats cool. also checked

fucking terrible technique.

oh for fuck's sake more terrible technique.

Stomp is a good attack, watch some Vale Tudo scrub.

Fuck You Yeahhhhh

Ram has one of the thickest skulls in the animal kingdom. Plus the impact doesn't affect them as much.

Why the fuck are they rubbing his dick?

his fetish is when they can't resist.

That's cold, the fight was clearly over after the first hit. Fucking niggers.

>checked

i might, after i'm done sodomizing your mother.

Jej. Underrated post.

She's a fine lady and she's 61 so I hope you both enjoy.

something about increasing blood flow helping recovery

sucker punch faggot

fags always do this...

Lol @the pussy ass white boi

i see, in that case, i will make sweet, caring love to her.

>UFC

No thanks faggots, you can go enjoy your homofighting somewhere else.

>dat troll face

Exactly, he just wanted to kill someone

Mah nigga.

Finish him

It wasn't over, the announcer said FINISH HIM, so he did.

Poor CroCop, he was my favorite back in the day

It's funny how this kick basically fucked up his career, Gonzaga started thinking he was a kick boxer instead of a top notch black belt bjjer

Go back to your cosplay and hentai fagget

how the fuck he didn't see that coming??

I am love

It's in slow motion watch it I'm real time. It was fast as fuck. Edson Barboza is no joke. Probably has the fastest kicks in the UFC

nice combo
straight reaction

Fucking nigger

Can't you just appreciate the technique? No need to be a edgy fagget

From the tales ive heard. Dojo was run by a coke dealer and friends. Guy getting beat, aka plain clothes, was a tard hanging around all the time. They decided he was ready to fight and being a tard he said ok. Tard strength kept him going for a while, but the repeated blows to the head basically took him out.
This is the same mentality that makes your asshole "friend" point a gun at you as a joke.

Yeah he should have grappled more instead or thinking he was a elite striker after he ko'd cro cop. Gonzaga might have been good at striking but his ground game was elite

Williams was NOT ready for that fight.

I wonder who hit harder in there prime. Prime Mike Tyson or Prime George Foreman. Both of them had god given knockout power