You are now given control over a swarm of a thousand rats

You are now given control over a swarm of a thousand rats.

What do you do?

repair the presidential election.

Play a flute while I use the rats to kidnap children

Fuck them

Breed them for 10,000 rats. Then breed them again for 100,000 rats. Then I finally breed them again for 1,000,000 rats.

Send them to hillary Clinton.

Infect with supervirus to unleash on New York city

Teach one karate
>call him splinter

And then what?

command them to raid a restaurant who is owned by an asshole guy

city-wide panty raid.

and then wish for more wishes because that's how this asshole plays games of imagination.

make a thousand health smoothies

Feed them to a swarm of hungry sneks.

Hey I got no problem with his breeding plan I just hope that it's leading to something cool...

they never do- it's always a game of making sure you have more of whatever- not just some fun impulsive thing that stretches the imagination.

Invade a small town

use them to steal jewelry and art

Classic!

>1000 rat free for all
>only the most powerful rat will survive
>obtain 100 female rats to breed with the alpha male
>all of their children fight to the death
>repeat until the ultimate rat is born
>Start up an international rat fighting championship
>win
>go down in history as the worlds greatest rat trainer
>realize this doesn't help me in any way and I have wasted years of my life for nothing
>eat the rat because I have no money or home and I am hungry

AYYY

Rat-based pyramid scheme to recruit more rats

attach frickin laser beams to their heads
train them to kill muslims
hilarity ensues?

underrated post

OP here, let's up the number.

The rats start fucking and you now have 10,000 rats at your disposal

1000 rats? That's nothing

Rip rolf sartorious

Checkd and top kek

Assuming all the rats are 50/50 male/female, I would breed them until I reach around 100,000. I would then lead them out of the City and into the forests. They would dig tunnels large enough to support 10,000,000. I would make them gather enough food for the next 6 months for 10,000,000 new rats and the original 100,000.

I would then make them maintain population levels at a cool 10,125,000. They would dig tunnels and I would cut wood to support them. They would gnaw the trees and make me more wood. I would build an underground village. The rats would then breed until they are at 1billion.

I would send them into banks to destroy money, into police stations to disrupt peace, into the sewers to block up tunnels, into electrical production equipment to destroy the economy, into power stations to destroy power, into food stores to cause famine, into nuclear silos to disrupt wiring and cause explosions, onto navy ships to destroy explosives, into military bases to bite and infect humans with assorted diseases, into farms to bite, maim and kill food.

Once the country is totally destroyed, I will enact the Rat Pact. The Rat Pact is the stopping of all violent activites and commencing re-population. Half of all rats will now breed full time and gather more food, maintain supply lines and once more, breed. The other half of the rats would now make sure the repair of society is slowed. When the rats have replenished their numbers (no doubt the Humans will figure out what is happening and kill them en mass), I will send them back to war, this time killing all Humans except one female. I will breed with this female. The rats will replenish numbers and add to them, increasing to 100 Billion rats.

We would then invade a smaller nation. No doubt they have knowledge of what the rats have done and be entirely rat-free in their countries. I would send the rats disguised as men. They would stand on eachothers backs like dwarves and wear a trenchcoat.

This is gr8 m8

Kill myself for thus becoming such a down syndromed faggot with such a worthless ability

Give them fruit and feathers and toilet paper and 30 pack natural light castles.

I see your check and return one of my own good sir

Take over the criminal underworld and become known as the Rat King.

When we successfully infiltrated their borders, the rats will wage asymetric warfare on the enemy. They will burrow underground and sleep during the day. At night, they will form raiding parties of around 1million rats each. A Ratallion can easily neutralise a garrison during the night. The Ratallion sneaks through their overground defences by digging. They dig right into their kitchens and shit in the food. They rub themselves on the equipment. They piss in the cereal. Half of each Ratallion then retreats and replenishes numbers. The other half stays in the garrison to bite a soldier each. All of the Ratallion left during this siege will die. The half that went back to breed will die next time, and it will be passed on. This is the Rat Way. I ofcourse have entered the enemy city and have been quarantined because I am the only human left.

The rats are totally under my control, mentally, I have tapped into the Rat Hivemind and can even use some of their talents. I can bite through almost anything. I can see at night. My sense of smell is superior to any human nose.

Meanwhile, my child is born. A son. My wife raises him to understand the Rat Ways. He becomes almost identical to me, only stronger, faster and smarter.

I have been encaged by this nation for almost 20 years while my rats have waged war upon their landscape. We have managed to destroy all but their capital. We hold a steady border with the other human nations and have almost destroyed this one. The rats have formed a caldera around the city, probing for weak spots at all times.

This nations leader comes to see me. He decides if I am the leader of the Rats, I must die. I am to be executed in the courtyard at noon, tomorrow. My rats are working overtime and have spotted a way in, through a sewer underwater. While they gnaw themselves vessels out of plastic bottles and hollowed dildos, they attack the city...

That's more like it

Good

I'm not continuing until we get some other rat stories. Contribute, faggots.

rat circus

use them to conduct a heist and then make a movie about it

I have a much more fitting picture for you

>karate

Use them to spread the plague throughout Dunwall.